I need help understanding my dream

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Crowe32

I was meditating to hekate's enn before I went to sleep, i had woken up a couple of times. Finally the next thing I remember was walking down a street.

The buildings looked to be made of sandstone but I couldn't really tell. But the most amazing thing was the road was made of solid gold with inlaid butterflies made of gemstones.

At the end of the road was a woman, as I started getting close to her my alarm clock went off. When I got out of bed it felt like I had walked for miles my legs were so tired. I dont normally remember my dreams like this is was just so clear like I was really there. I can't get it out of my head.

So any help would be greatly appreciated.
wabil

Crowe32 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:46 am
I was meditating to hekate's enn before I went to sleep, i had woken up a couple of times. Finally the next thing I remember was walking down a street.

The buildings looked to be made of sandstone but I couldn't really tell. But the most amazing thing was the road was made of solid gold with inlaid butterflies made of gemstones.

At the end of the road was a woman, as I started getting close to her my alarm clock went off. When I got out of bed it felt like I had walked for miles my legs were so tired. I dont normally remember my dreams like this is was just so clear like I was really there. I can't get it out of my head.

walking down a street = Continuous success in your life or in your LHP

The buildings looked to be made of sandstone = you will get some Problems but you can solve them

the road was made of solid gold with inlaid butterflies made of gemstones.=
you will achieve many of your ambitions in the coming period

lets but them together

you will have some Problems but you can solve them and you will achieve many of your ambitions in the coming period finally you will get Continuous success in your life or in your LHP

i tried to get the meaning of your dream

good luck

best wishes for you :devilbanana:
wabil

wabil wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:13 pm
Crowe32 wrote:
lets but them together
you will have some Problems but you can solve them and you will achieve many of your ambitions in the coming period finally you will get Continuous success in your life or in your LHP
lets but them together

correction

lets put them together

any way the gold in dream means there are Problems but they can be solved Easily
Crowe32

Thank you wabil. :devilthumbs:
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Crowe32 wrote:

Short answer, because it's really late and I need to go to bed, I often feel that way when I've had a "busy" night on the Astral Plane. Parts will manifest in my dreams, but they are sooooo..."crowded" with so much happening, that I cannot possibly remember it all. What you describe I would interoperate for myself as a "classic" Astral contact dream. What the details mean only you can really understand, it is your personal symbolism, "you" already know what it means even if your "waking" self does not. Why? Because it already happened to you on the Astral Plane. And your Astral Self is not, to put it mildly, greatly concerned wither your "waking" self gets it, or not.

Unless.....you are really involved with dreamwork as a spiritual growth tool. Then your Astral Self will take much greater care in helping your waking self "get it". If not? Then it's not something your waking self is paying much attention to because it's not important in this incarnation. How do you know which is which? If it is important, you'll know. You will be drawn to it in a way your waking self cannot ignore. The same way you are drawn to your True Path.

Your waking self is always the last one to hear about these spiritual truths. That's just the way it seems to go. :headbang:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Something I used to do was have a journal--in this journal i wrote down the name and drew every shape i could and reflected on each shape and wrote down what that shape made me feel. I did the same with colors. I did this with some numbers,but only ones that seemed to be repeating in dreams.

I would interpret my dreams using this premade key of myself, writing down my dreams in as much detail as i could and listing the emotions tied the shapes and colors in my dreams.

Id reflect on the actual actions of my dreams last, and write down how i felt about the actions. Depending on all the meanings of the colors and shapes ive already interpreted,it makes it easier to see if the actions were me trying to guide myself with confidence,or if it was something i just wanted to happen, or if maybe it was subconsciously a fear..i use this method like..do my feelings actually align with the actions of the dream?

It is the same method i use for spirit communication, to the extent of " I can hear what you're saying but i can also feel what youre saying--and youre intentions are way different then what youre saying" type of way. I would maybe give this a try just because the most accurate interpretation would have to come from you because the dream was made from your own interpretation of things.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”