Can someone help me with this dream?

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Qemau

Hey everyone

I hope that some of you can help me with this dream interpretation. I have posted it already in the General Chat and then I saw there was a dream section.

I started my own journey through on the RHP a few months ago and I am walking this path along with my Kemetic one.
I was busy researching and discovered a ritual to rid yourself of Christian Dogma from S. Connoly and felt led to perform and complete the ritual.
I did and felt completely different ever since more open-minded and clear on my goals and what I wanted to achieve.

That night after falling asleep I had a dream that I clearly remember even now.

I was walking through a University of some sort and I knew I was looking for someone or something and that I had an appointment.
I was early so I was asking around for this person with all the people in the quad.
I looked around and on one of the tables was a giant Raven and I know that it was the Raven I was looking for and meeting.
Then all of a sudden off to the side was a Middle-Aged Arab man with a short white beard that asked: "Are you going to the meeting dressed like that?"
I looked down and was wearing shorts and a T-shirt with Sandals.
I said to him I will go change and a clock appeared and he said that I only have 20 minutes and I'd better hurry.
I remember waking up and then covering myself with a blanker as I was dressed exactly the same way as the dream. Then falling back into the dream immediately.
Afterward, I went back to him. I could feel crossing a road and seeing him.
I left with him and blacked out. The rest I can't remember.

If anyone has any insight please let me know...
What we do in life echoes in eternity- Maximus
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Alrighty I will keep this as short as I can.

Usually dream interpretation is only something that should be done by the person dreaming, as it is usually your subconscious, or spirits, or guides, etc trying to get some kind of message across.

Alright now what I FEEL some things COULD mean.
The giant Raven could represent a few things, your own spirit animal/guide, or your astral animal. It could also represent a spirit as black birds are a common animal association for many.

The middle aged man: since he only said that to you and nothing else I feel like it was more your subconscious talking to you, do you have something coming up that you need to be a bit more dressed up for and you weren't planning on getting dressed up?

Clock: this is along with the last thing, like you have something coming up and time is counting down but you are putting it off for later.

The rest is interesting as you "changed" went back to sleep and continued or at least that is how you wrote it, and it seems like the rest is muddled up which leads me to believe the rest was not as important.

This is my intuitive feeling of what you have written, others will probably have something else to say about what they feel it means.
Qemau

Red6joker wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:59 am

Usually dream interpretation is only something that should be done by the person dreaming, as it is usually your subconscious, or spirits, or guides, etc trying to get some kind of message across.

The giant Raven could represent a few things, your own spirit animal/guide, or your astral animal. It could also represent a spirit as black birds are a common animal association for many.

The middle aged man: since he only said that to you and nothing else I feel like it was more your subconscious talking to you, do you have something coming up that you need to be a bit more dressed up for and you weren't planning on getting dressed up?

Clock: this is along with the last thing, like you have something coming up and time is counting down but you are putting it off for later.

The rest is interesting as you "changed" went back to sleep and continued or at least that is how you wrote it, and it seems like the rest is muddled up which leads me to believe the rest was not as important.

This is my intuitive feeling of what you have written, others will probably have something else to say about what they feel it means.
Thanks Red. :devilthumbs:
I was mulling it over and over in my mind for days and couldn't make sense of it. Seeing it from a different perspective really gives good food for thought.
It looks like I needed a different point of view.
It was definitely one of a kind dream and one that I haven't had before.

Thanks again. Lot's of new things to ponder about.
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Qemau wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:12 pm
Red6joker wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:59 am

Thanks Red. :devilthumbs:
I was mulling it over and over in my mind for days and couldn't make sense of it. Seeing it from a different perspective really gives good food for thought.
It looks like I needed a different point of view.
It was definitely one of a kind dream and one that I haven't had before.

Thanks again. Lot's of new things to ponder about.
Well good luck, I hate having dreams like that randomly.
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

This is how I react to the symbols in your dream so it may or may not be helpful.

A school of higher learning (university rather than say grade or high school) and I am looking for something or someone. I have an appointment so this has already begun. I am expected here and expecting something.

I’m early and trying to find this person; I am in learning mode, it’s the beginning and I’m seeking answers. I see the Raven and immediately recognize it as what I am intending to meet. And yet...

... and yet, right after finding that which I know I am seeking.....

I see a middle aged Arab man who address’s me by asking if I am actually going to the meeting dressed as I am?
Who/what is the man? Middle aged: can be representative of some kind of authority especially to the young. Arab and bearded are very personal symbols. I would draw upon my ancestral background for understanding so for me it feels like this man is challenging my intuitive or feminine understanding. His are symbols of a Form of authority ( to me, remember, as this isn’t my dream). And he is pulling upon that authority and challenging me. What authority does he hold? If any? And what difference does it make to him how I am dressed? But his challenge has seemingly distracted me from the real purpose of why I am here in the first place.

why does his challenge supersede your response to the Raven whom you intended to meet initially? This man and his *perceived authority* has derailed your meeting with the Raven. And I would suspect that, that derailing is intended, as you cannot recall any more of the dream. He’s derailed your power by leading you away/astray (crossing a road feels like literally taking different directions from intended).

Question that; does he lead you away? Or towards what your heart was intending?
And what about the Raven? What is the Raven to you?

But the key to understanding is you because only you can say what the Raven is and also who the man is? Are they aligned or opposing? Are you being railroaded in some fashion? Maybe this man really does hold some inner authority that you recognize.... is it new and helpful? Or old and controlling?

Play with the images and the feelings attached. And sometimes really powerful dreams need a little time to settle all the emotions so that you can feel it more clearly.

Hope that helps a bit.
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

One small after thought and I couldn’t edit my original comment.

The clock.
Time didn’t seem to be a factor until the man. What meaning does the time hold? Or is it a pressure tactic?
Do you have time? Are you feeling short of time?
Sometimes the heart runs on a completely different awareness of time vrs. the intellect which will view the whole matter entirely different.
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

From personal bias the Raven is associated with An morrigan. It represents change and getting rid of that which is dead and decaying until its picked away to reveal the inner you.

Then you are made a new.

It challenges you to transition, a rebirth of sorts, the association with the dead and the cycle of change.

I admit to being a Priestess of An Morrigan.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Qemau

Kore Serpens wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:50 pm
This is how I react to the symbols in your dream so it may or may not be helpful.

A school of higher learning (university rather than say grade or high school) and I am looking for something or someone. I have an appointment so this has already begun. I am expected here and expecting something.

I’m early and trying to find this person; I am in learning mode, it’s the beginning and I’m seeking answers. I see the Raven and immediately recognize it as what I am intending to meet. And yet...

... and yet, right after finding that which I know I am seeking.....

I see a middle-aged Arab man who addresses me by asking if I am actually going to the meeting dressed as I am?
Who/what is the man? Middle-aged: can be representative of some kind of authority especially to the young. Arab and bearded are very personal symbols. I would draw upon my ancestral background for understanding so for me it feels like this man is challenging my intuitive or feminine understanding. His are symbols of a Form of authority ( to me, remember, as this isn’t my dream). And he is pulling upon that authority and challenging me. What authority does he hold? If any? And what difference does it make to him how I am dressed? But his challenge has seemingly distracted me from the real purpose of why I am here in the first place.

why does his challenge supersede your response to the Raven whom you intended to meet initially? This man and his *perceived authority* has derailed your meeting with the Raven. And I would suspect that, that derailing is intended, as you cannot recall any more of the dream. He’s derailed your power by leading you away/astray (crossing a road feels like literally taking different directions from intended).

Question that; does he lead you away? Or towards what your heart was intending?
And what about the Raven? What is the Raven to you?

But the key to understanding is you because only you can say what the Raven is and also who the man is? Are they aligned or opposing? Are you being railroaded in some fashion? Maybe this man really does hold some inner authority that you recognize.... is it new and helpful? Or old and controlling?

Play with the images and the feelings attached. And sometimes really powerful dreams need a little time to settle all the emotions so that you can feel it more clearly.

Hope that helps a bit.

Thank you, Kore that is indeed food for thought and some parts that I am still working on even now.
Sengdroma wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:01 am
From personal bias, the Raven is associated with An Morrigan. It represents change and getting rid of that which is dead and decaying until it picked away to reveal the inner you.

Then you are made a new.

It challenges you to transition, a rebirth of sorts, the association with the dead, and the cycle of change.

I admit to being a Priestess of An Morrigan.
Thanks, Sengdroma, that is very interesting and also what I have heard before that the Raven is a herald of An Morrigan.
Do you have any advice on how I can start working with her or places that I can go for some more research?

Thanks again to everyone with all the help

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”