I just met a demon & its conjurer in astral

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Shershah.chowdhury

In this very vivid dream about 1 hour ago, i was inside a house and there was a woman sitting in one of the large rooms. She was sitting in the floor and there was around 4 others that arrived one by one after me. We were the guests and she was the host. This gathering was to learn about demons or something to do with them. This "demon group session gathering" or whatever this gathering was idk for sure. But after a while she started to wave at the corner of the room and say "hi (forgot the name). She then said "everyone say wave and say hi to...." forgot the name. But I didnt see anything but slowly it started to manifest and i saw a baby in the corner of the room but had it stood up it had fully grown adult legs. This was one of the demons of this woman in the dream. I remember the woman saying to me "SHES NOT GOING TO BE BOUND" I didnt interact with it i stood back and just watched but one of the others in the room must have said or done something to offend the demon and it lashed out charging at everyone but not attacking them so everyone ran out the room but I was the only one left it didnt attack me but i walked out fast for my own safety and turned around and I remember the woman calming the demon down by saying its name and kind of letting it remember the rules.
I heard the name so vividly . I cant believe I forgot the name.
I'm sure it was female because of the name her conjurer/keeper called it.. I cant remember the name🤦🏽‍♂️
[email][/email] I used "it' to differentiate between the woman in the dream and the demon or you would get confused.

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”