Shared dreams with someone

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
ensa
Your favourite Demon?: Fallen Angel

This week my best friend and I shared to each other about this weird dream we had. What was funny was that we both described the same place and the same premise. This dream also continued for a couple of nights. Also, my friend rarely remembers dreams nor does she dream sometimes.

We invited to an old manor by this person (who feels familiar but I do not know him or met anyone irl like this person) and we were each given a key. We cannot lose it or else we lose access to each part of house. We can roam, but our ID's, Passports, and phones were taken away. This is why we search the house the look for them. When my friend described the house and key, she and I got goosebumps because it was exactly how I remembered it in mine.

This is the third time I experienced something like this. The other 2 were with my college friend because we had companions who worked with each other.

I keep forgetting to ask my companions what this recent dream means haha! My theory about why this happens is because of the strong energetic link with my friends. Another is possibly an entity doing this, just like my college friend and I's companions. Additionally, a person who is tapping into our energies and using this space.

I would like to know if anyone had shared dream experiences with someone else.
Willucifer
Patron Deities: Nyx, Cernunnos, Bast, Hades, Loki, Hermes, Anubis, Set
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne and Solar

I have heard of it happening but I myself have not done it.
The woods are lovely dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep. :ghost:
Valerian
Patron Deities: Hermes, Loki

You might be astraling with said friends, or like you said you're just really connected! I've heard of that happening before for sure.
These woods are where silence has come to lick its wounds.
ensa
Your favourite Demon?: Fallen Angel

Ah yeah! I must have brought her there. She were really surprised by it. Thanks Valerian and Willow!

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”