I noticed a pattern on my dreams lately

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
OrphiC

Hello everyone !

As the subject says, I noticed a pattern on my dreams lately especially after I started researching about mammon and also after I started questioning myself of where I currently am in my life. If I'm making the right choices by all aspects and towards what I'm aiming in long term.

The first dream I remember was that I was lighting candles (yellow mainly) and I was receiving more as a gift. After I look it up it's said that Candles in a dream can mean a lot of different things like it could be pointing out your own spirituality or showing you that you may require spiritual guidance in your life right now.

A lit candle might indicate you're on a path to enlightenment and the act of lighting a candle represents undertaking a mission to reach a higher state of mind.

What is interesting about it , is that the previous night I was talking with my girlfriend about my so far research about mammon.

A couple of days passed and on my second dream I saw myself as an old man looking back in life and smiling and being satisfied with my journey in life, then the scenario changed and I saw myself on my current age of year (27) walking together with an old man.

Again after looking it up I read that walking together with elderly can mean that you need guidance from someone, especially from an older person (or entity?). You need to find them and listen to the wise advice they have for you, even if you have a complicated problem.

And my third dream so far is that I saw my teeth falling. The interpretation of the teeth falling out in a dream has positive and negative cases.
The dream can represent everything from a major life change to lack of self esteem; from the fear of getting older to money issues; from symbolizing rebirth or to something you've said.

Some of the positive interpretations is that it's a sign of personal growth, a secret wish to be nurtured, looking at loss and personal growth,
renewed strength and self esteem and rebirth.

While the negative could be Feeling insecure, making costly compromises, unwilling to make a choice, concerns with self image.

That was it so far, I don't know if part of it is a coincidence based on books that I'm reading or the research I'm doing on mammon and demonology in general but I always
believed that dreams are powerful and often are trying to tell us something.
In my so far experience I had dreams that partly came true the next or in the following days.

I would love to read your thoughts and thank you for taking the time to read !
JohnKnox666

I opened the cards for u & saw that in order for your work with Mammon to succeed u gotta read a lot
& use your will to connect orderly to the Devine feminine
Meaning lady Rashoon Mammon’s wife.

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”