Wild night with a Siren.

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Sun fire 874

In my dream I was attempting to hunt down a Siren.

No idea what the story was there but for whatever the reason was I wanted to end this siren and had a very... Aggressive anti demon view in the dream.

Anyway, I was careless and got tricked by the Siren assuming human form, knocked out and woke up tied up to a chair.

The Siren sang a song without any words in my head.

It was magic pure and simple in that the song became clearer and more enchanting the longer she sang it.

Like at first it was a simple melody and grew into a symphony of words, images etc.

I tried to resist but I could not stop myself from falling for the "perfect song."

After I had finally given up on trying to escape I was untied and the Siren and I made out.

I tried to vocalize my disapproval but at that point my body wasn't really following my commands.

I found myself shamefully enjoying it and when we finished the Siren asked me how I felt about being a father and that she would see me...soon.
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Sun fire 874 wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:23 pm

. . .and when we finished the Siren asked me how I felt about being a father and that she would see me...soon.
That was awesome! I loved it! This last part had me laughing! LOL :devilparty: :crazy: :devilparty:

Thank you for sharing the dream.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Sun fire 874

I still have no idea why I had the dream. I never had any interest in the ocean, water element, mermaids, sirens etc.

Didn't hate any of it just... It wasn't my thing.

So such a dream having any meaning to me is beyond me.

If you want to try to do that though be my guest.
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Sounds like you're about to develop a new "Thing"

Sometimes, you'll come to the point where the entity you've been working with will decide that you have learned what they were there to teach you and pass you on to somebody else for the next series of lessons.
That happened to a friend of mine who was Asatru for many years.
Said she woke up one day and saw all the Viking stuff that she loved, and...
Meh...
Last time I talked to her, she was exploring Voodoo
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Sun fire 874

Dragonoake wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:57 am
Sounds like you're about to develop a new "Thing"

Sometimes, you'll come to the point where the entity you've been working with will decide that you have learned what they were there to teach you and pass you on to somebody else for the next series of lessons.
That happened to a friend of mine who was Asatru for many years.
Said she woke up one day and saw all the Viking stuff that she loved, and...
Meh...
Last time I talked to her, she was exploring Voodoo
I'm not really sure what a siren could teach me about myself or my life path.

Im always willing to learn from a " teacher "don't get the wrong impression here.

I only know of Sirens from small bits of mythology.

While parts may vary I know a common thread is that they were oceanic beings who had beautiful singing voices that had the effect to lure men towards them.

The reason in stories on that last part varying as well from simple mischief and robbery, eating the men, or sex.

Regardless, in all of the stories they have never helped anyone and are only trouble.makers as far as I know.

If there is other information on them that isn't so dark that you or others are aware of I would be happy to read on it
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Keep an open mind. You just might find that you've been reading Christian propaganda
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Sun fire 874

Dragonoake wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:09 pm
Keep an open mind. You just might find that you've been reading Christian propaganda
I take you are aware of other stories or information on the topic?

As far as keeping an open mind goes I have things stranger than anyone could.possibly believe.

Believe me I've had my very idea of reality and sanity ripped away from my mind..
Wynd Runner

Dragonoake wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:09 pm
I agree with Dragonoake totally. I'll add a little something.

When I was somewhat new to paganism, I was around some Spiritualists. I was working with the Fae at the time. I was told by the Spiritualists not to trust the Fae, they were mean to humans, and it was communicated through the fairy tales.

I went and got three books on fairy tales. I didn't make it through the first book because the humans were so appalling! I could certainly understand why the Fae would do what they did.

I read stories where the humans lied and stole and attempted trickery on the Good Folk. The humans were always so arrogant and selfish and treated the Fae as if they should serve the humans.

The other thing not lost on me was that these "Spiritualist" only saw the retribution doled out on the humans as the Fae being bad. LOL I ignored that group after that and had nothing to do with them.

I would add that if a siren is attempting to communicate with you, I would approach the being with respect and take the "stupid" human stories with a grain of salt.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Wynd Runner

Oh yeah, I just had an "ah-ha!" moment after I made my post.

Ok so there's all that negative crap about Sirens and other Fae beings, eh? How much "shit" is out there about demons, and we know better.

How much is it out there in our Satanist / Demonolater / Demonosopher lore to treat demons with respect and all the other crap information is just that, crap. It is the same with the Fae.

After I ignored the Spiritualists, I worked with the Fae for a long time and treated them with respect. I even did the ultimate human taboo! I regularly told them "Thank you." Oh my! LOL After some time, I took great pleasure in saying "Thank you" to the Fae often, and we would laugh about. It was a great inside joke we had going. Hint: they never did anything bad or took advantage of me for that. It made our relationship better. I had an amazing relationship with the Good Folk. They even provided protection and help multiple times without me even asking.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Sun fire 874

Alright, just for the sake of argument here let's say this siren spirit was trying to guide me in some way through the dream.

The next question becomes what was she trying to steer me towards?

The three main themes I got from the dream was sex related activity, the start of a new family in replacement of hunting target, and last but not least the erosion if ones mental/spiritual power to darkness' embrace.

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”