Visited by Christ

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Kharybdis
Patron Deities: Hel, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

To be fair, I was not saying that no one considers Christ or YHWH higher than others; obviously they do, else we wouldn't have virulent fundamental Christianity. I was merely saying that the Christ figure I know, with whom I have visited, doesn't believe Himself any higher than any other divinity--and sometimes would just like to be seen as anyone else would. The Bible, as we all know, has many fallacies and half-truths, largely constructed by people who wanted to control rather to enlighten. Ergo, most people who fanatically worship the Christ and the Abrahamic Divine are misguided at best and twisted at worst.

As for my personal experience, I work with Christ among six other Immortals. None of them seem to mind it, and in fact worked out a daily rotation amongst themselves so that I could devote one day to each in the cycle. It has worked out rather well so far.

Going off of the interpretation given by TheDragonKing, I think you've raised some interesting points and will look further into it. Perhaps this is a sign I should start working more with my Bird oracle cards.

Thank you all for your responses and the civility you have shown. I truly appreciate that this is a forum where many diverse opinions and experiences can come together and learn from one another.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

[quote="Anatel"]youre not wrong velle. they have that whole "bow to no other gods" and "deny me, burn in hell for eternity " thing going on.[/quot your right this is how they think its been told to me . more then I care to remember and they will get upset with you ' if you try telling them differently most of them believe what they have been told it has nothing to do with them living their life by God's laws .. because you have more people in the Church house doing more sinning then the people on the streets so you know its something now right with them ... so they either don't believe are care about the God they say they know and love because they wouldn't do the things that are not right in side Church House to me they all full of BS
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

very well said everyone, and good for you for sharing this topic. I have no issues with Jesus at all or any of the light beings, they are beings like anything else. You either resonate or you don't. For most of my adult life I have laughed and downplayed peoples personal relationship with Jesus, acted as if it was totally hogwash. Basically acted as a typical sanctimonious know it all. Boy was I in for a rude awakening, once i started working with the gods I work with and connecting with various demons I came to quickly realize that hey, anyone can do this and Jesus can appear to anyone he chooses. Who am I to say that people don't have deep connections with him.

And as a general rule I take all deities and gods out of the context of religion, and try to see them for their merit. Jesus the man was very different than people have portrayed him to be and he wasn't thrown on the cross to die for sins, he pissed the Romans off and that method of death was their choice at the time. There are some good historical books out there on him, him as a person, not him as a son of god.

It's when philosophy gets muddled with theology and ideology, that true intents get lost in translation.

Very interesting topic and thank you for sharing.
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

DoubleD wrote:very well said everyone, and good for you for sharing this topic. I have no issues with Jesus at all or any of the light beings, they are beings like anything else. You either resonate or you don't. For most of my adult life I have laughed and downplayed peoples personal relationship with Jesus, acted as if it was totally hogwash. Basically acted as a typical sanctimonious know it all. Boy was I in for a rude awakening, once i started working with the gods I work with and connecting with various demons I came to quickly realize that hey, anyone can do this and Jesus can appear to anyone he chooses. Who am I to say that people don't have deep connections with him.

And as a general rule I take all deities and gods out of the context of religion, and try to see them for their merit. Jesus the man was very different than people have portrayed him to be and he wasn't thrown on the cross to die for sins, he pissed the Romans off and that method of death was their choice at the time. There are some good historical books out there on him, him as a person, not him as a son of god.

It's when philosophy gets muddled with theology and ideology, that true intents get lost in translation.

Very interesting topic and thank you for sharing.
'' Hi Double D . I agree with your post about Jesus , I don't have a problem with him either as a being a lot have Changed for me since . I Started working with Demons in a good way I came from the Church but found no real joy in being there ' so I see it this way if you Have the Teachings but its not helping you to have are ' find the life your looking for . then its not worth your time in Staying with something that is not helping you . Being on the LHP ' Has been everything I hoped for and more :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Marosey

Kharybdis wrote:I know He is not seen especially favorably around here, but I've got a strange relationship with Christ Jesus that began in my early childhood, back when I used to be a Baptist.

Last year, I had a dream that He completely interrupted, yanking the dream apart to fill the middle, and was incredibly amused when I immediately turned to bowing and identified Him as who He was. We talked, then, but I don't remember what about. I do remember his looks, though, very vividly. He was very lighthearted, funny, and friendly.

Last night, I had another dream, between waking up the first time and finally waking up for good. He showed up as my dream self, thinking I was awake, went about my morning routine. I looked out the bathroom window, and there He was, feeding three larks with bright yellow bellies as they perched and fluttered all around Him. He was a bit different in appearance this time, looking a little older, more haggard, and more subdued than I had seen Him last time, but instantly recognizable in his crown of thorns, white robes, and golden sash. He offered me a yellowing leaf with green spots--one of the first leaves of autumn--and a strange little seed pod, which I happily accepted.

We then moved to the porch, and He and I talked at length about the past, about my childhood, about my job and my writing. It was very much like catching up with a friend you don't see often--very relaxed and comfortable. I was smiling almost the entire time. At one point, He mentioned that I didn't do something anymore that I used to, and I responded that I always felt like I didn't have time, even though I knew I did. He nodded, then agreed: "You have plenty of time."

It did not come off as harsh or chastising in the least; instead, I very much felt as if He were reassuring me, telling me that my life would be long and I would have plenty of time to do what needed to be done. This was a great comfort, as I've been worried about this a lot lately due to persistent health issues I belive now may be related to an Awakening that is apparently coming in late October. When I woke from the dream, all I could think was that, while I may have issues with the Church, I will never turn my back on Christ.

Anyway. I don't know how this will be received, but I wanted to talk about it, as I have very few people I can confide in in meatspace. Feel free to ask questions or seek clarification, but please be courteous. I also wouldn't mind interpretation, if anyone has any ideas about the significance of the three larks, the leaf and seed pod, or any other part of the dream.

Thank you for reading this far if you have. I hope you are having a fine day.

This is a fabulous post. I should visit the dream section more often.
I wasn't sure if I would had brought this up, since my other thread
was not favorable . I had numerous dreams of Jesus and other species
but I don't know how to classify them. My Yashua experience sticks out to me.
He has a peaceful and powerful demeanor. I think people like to make religion
but having that relationship with Yashua is different then religion.

I know he is real because in my experience and hopefully no one judges me. A Dark Lord
acknowledge his visit and my connection to him. The Dark Lord pretty much said to me
you either connect with him or stay with Yashua. I can't remember verbatim
how it was said but I had to make a choice. I wish I could have both of them. He told me no
It doesn't work that way,lol o-well such is life.
user1876

Marosey wrote:
Kharybdis wrote:I know He is not seen especially favorably around here, but I've got a strange relationship with Christ Jesus that began in my early childhood, back when I used to be a Baptist.

Last year, I had a dream that He completely interrupted, yanking the dream apart to fill the middle, and was incredibly amused when I immediately turned to bowing and identified Him as who He was. We talked, then, but I don't remember what about. I do remember his looks, though, very vividly. He was very lighthearted, funny, and friendly.

Last night, I had another dream, between waking up the first time and finally waking up for good. He showed up as my dream self, thinking I was awake, went about my morning routine. I looked out the bathroom window, and there He was, feeding three larks with bright yellow bellies as they perched and fluttered all around Him. He was a bit different in appearance this time, looking a little older, more haggard, and more subdued than I had seen Him last time, but instantly recognizable in his crown of thorns, white robes, and golden sash. He offered me a yellowing leaf with green spots--one of the first leaves of autumn--and a strange little seed pod, which I happily accepted.

We then moved to the porch, and He and I talked at length about the past, about my childhood, about my job and my writing. It was very much like catching up with a friend you don't see often--very relaxed and comfortable. I was smiling almost the entire time. At one point, He mentioned that I didn't do something anymore that I used to, and I responded that I always felt like I didn't have time, even though I knew I did. He nodded, then agreed: "You have plenty of time."

It did not come off as harsh or chastising in the least; instead, I very much felt as if He were reassuring me, telling me that my life would be long and I would have plenty of time to do what needed to be done. This was a great comfort, as I've been worried about this a lot lately due to persistent health issues I belive now may be related to an Awakening that is apparently coming in late October. When I woke from the dream, all I could think was that, while I may have issues with the Church, I will never turn my back on Christ.

Anyway. I don't know how this will be received, but I wanted to talk about it, as I have very few people I can confide in in meatspace. Feel free to ask questions or seek clarification, but please be courteous. I also wouldn't mind interpretation, if anyone has any ideas about the significance of the three larks, the leaf and seed pod, or any other part of the dream.

Thank you for reading this far if you have. I hope you are having a fine day.

This is a fabulous post. I should visit the dream section more often.
I wasn't sure if I would had brought this up, since my other thread
was not favorable . I had numerous dreams of Jesus and other species
but I don't know how to classify them. My Yashua experience sticks out to me.
He has a peaceful and powerful demeanor. I think people like to make religion
but having that relationship with Yashua is different then religion.

I know he is real because in my experience and hopefully no one judges me. A Dark Lord
acknowledge his visit and my connection to him. The Dark Lord pretty much said to me
you either connect with him or stay with Yashua. I can't remember verbatim
how it was said but I had to make a choice. I wish I could have both of them. He told me no
It doesn't work that way,lol o-well such is life.
'' Hi no one is going to Judge you for how you feel . I was with Yashua for many years before coming over to the LHP . and I have no hard feelings toward him at all ' its just for me I never believed his loved me as ' He do others there was no real joy for me bing on that path it seemed like none of my prayers where being heard by him ' I was unhappy most of time feeling alone even with the fact ' I was with my family & Church friends none of that made me happy ' there was still something missing from my life ' and I didn't find the joy . I have right now until I made up my mind to do what was best for me not my family not my church friends ' but me when I started working with demons , that's when things came together for me in '' Big ways nice changes came in to my life . I am more happy now so nobody is saying you don't have a right to ' how you feel about your path but ' I Will say this Dark lords are not only very powerful but Wise and 'they see and no things we don't so if one is telling you that you maybe ' better off connecting to him then Staying with Yashua then he maybe right but only you can find . that out in time for yourself either way you will know because you will feel it in your heart so I wish you luck on it :)

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”