A dream of I-TYR

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I seem to have spent a great deal of time last night saving people from a being named I-TYR (pronounced EYE-teer). I kept seeing his sigil everywhere, which is how I knew someone needed help. His sigil was a bindrune surmounted by a skull with ram's horns and a jester's cap. Some of the people were even worshiping him as the 'Demon God of Pain'. More than one of them had been driven mad. I told them, with disgust, that is NOT a true Demon! Stay away from that thing! I saved a mother from her 'boyfriend' who worshiped him, but the daughter was lost. Her soul eaten up! We almost got locked in another worshiper's 'House Of Pain' while looking for the daughter, where he offered other people's pain to it. :p I remember I had to traverse a river to get there and the current almost took me away! The runes meant 'hating or fighting against justice'. I rescued several people before I woke up when someone yelled 'white supremacy forever'! YUCK. Not a GOOD dream...but any dream lately makes me happy! It means I am healing. I feel like this is an energy gathering strength in America now. A mis-use of the true path of the Germanic Gods, a path already marred and damaged when Hitler used the sacred symbols to cause suffering, based on hate! Let's not get caught up in THAT crap again! :possessed:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”