my dream

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
vampiro
Your favourite Demon?: succubus t
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

I have had this dream/vision since I was eight years old. I am running in human form naked in a wooded area. I can see a glimpse here and there between trees of me running in human form naked and then in wolf form. I come upon a clearing and see three alpha males have cornered a female wolf, and upon looking at her I decided I must have her as my mate. So I approach the three alpha males in a aggressive stance,me in wolf form being much bigger them,only one of the three approach me we fight and as I throw him into a nearby tree,the other two run off and he follows suit as soon as he gets back up. Now I turn my attentions back to the female (I must note here,the alpha males I scared off,I somehow knew were gonna mate with her and kill her,so I saved her from this end) so I go to where the female is cowering and start our mating ritual. Then in glimpses again I see myself in naked human form running,then in wolf form again only now it's winter time. And female wolf and pups are behind me. We come to a clearing, I let female and pups to go to unfrozen part of stream to quench their thrist ,while I stay alert for danger. Any ideas what this dream can mean?
I am a bloodwolf.

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”