Anatel's Dream Tea

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

I have been using This Tea for about a month now its very Good Delicious tea , My Dreams have always been Something most of The time I cant remember but after using The tea, I ordered from Anatel My Dreams are more Relaxed they are Also more Lucid Some are very Sexual but in a Good Way its not to Many nightmares at all ' Since I begin drinking this Tea right before Bed . it Test really good with some lemons in it , I Wanted to give Anatel good feed back on Her Great Tea Since her Shop is not up Right Now this was away For me to do that Since I didn't see any Post on Her Tea As of yet . I wanted to give one on it :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

you made me wanna order some. lol. but i cant find it in the store....
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Carvel wrote:you made me wanna order some. lol. but i cant find it in the store....
'' Hi Carvel Anatel Said that that her Shop is closed down Right now until She moves Back home To Texas ' I am sure once she is ready the Shop will re open again ;)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”