Happy Birthday To My Late Mother - Visitation Dream

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

So this posting is a share of something that happened years ago, about 6 months after my mom died. My mom and I always had a hard time when I was little, I was head strong, defiant, smart, quick witted and honestly, an asshole. My mom was exactly the same but with an insane IQ and the looks of Stevie Nicks, god so beautiful. I look back now and miss the arguments we used to have.

As I got older and was more aware of life around me it was pretty easy to see how my mom was developing a severe alcohol problem, and my step dad was right there with her. Needless to say shit hit the fan when I was 16, my brother was born, and I walked out when I was 17. Our relationship (my mom and I) would go through periods of up and down over the years and we would have times of lucidity and bonding, and times of fighting over stupid shit. At the end of the day there was no way I could be around her for long periods of time, the drinking was so bad and she was in a dark place all the time. It was too painful for me to see such beauty and intelligence wilt away, so I remained estranged from her. And yes, now, looking back, I harbor a lot of regrets over my choices.

Fast forward in life to just over three years ago when I got the call from Beloit Kansas police that my mom had been found dead in her home, had been there for up to three days and the body was in terrible shape. I got the call at work, and being the pragmatic logical person that I am, I spoke with the police then left work to go deal with my roller coaster of emotions in private. I honestly didn't have much time to think about her being gone, and instead, had to focus on the clean up.

She had no will, no plan, and a house that was in hoarder status and disgusting. She had no real friends there or anything so I flew back and leaned very heavily on the local town to help me out. This local small town, a town that my stupid city would make fun of, was my lifeline. It is amazing how small communities pull together and help their own, or their owns' families. I am in awe to this day and I made wonderful friendships while there. But I digress, that wasn't the point to the share.

After i got back from cleaning her place, packing up what I wanted to bring home with me and flying home I could now focus on my own guilts for not being there for her, for not knowing she was slowly dying alone. Yes she had her disease, she made her choices, but I made choices too. I could have hopped off my soap box long enough to spend some time with her.

She died September 2013, flash forward to November and I am just getting into spiritual stuff again, using ouija boards and starting on my Necronicom Priesthood plan. Well I wasn't planning on being a priest, I just followed the system that would allow that if I chose.

It had been years since I had used a Ouija board and Joanne got me one for xmas, a basic cardboard one with a plastic planchette. Joanne had never used a board before and I was in no hurry to dive into it, instead waited for the perfect time. Now comes the visitation dream.

I have probably had visitation dreams in the past, in fact i know I have, but I didn't equate them as such. I had this very lucid dream, very surreal and I remember it vividly to this day. It was of my mom standing on the other side of a wall, I could see her plain as day. Dressed in her snazzy little legal suit like she wore when she worked for the DA. She was yelling my name and banging on the wall, but I could barely hear her. She was trying to get on the other side of the wall. My dream took me to various situations as they do of her being just on the other side. I could hear her, I was yelling back for her but it appeared as if she couldn't hear me.

This went on for the entire night, I was transfixed in the situation. I woke up feeling like she was right here but I couldn't see her. I knew in that moment of waking, that Joanne and I had to use the Ouija board. I called Joanne, told her and we planned for that weekend.

Man oh man the board was an experience to be had. As I mentioned before, my moms intelligence was off the charts, she could type like the wind, spell like a champ and was just overall amazing. When we hooked into her on the board it was like nothing else I have experienced. She flew over the letters with perfect spelling, just like I would expect. Perfect spelling, fast movement and 100% accurate.

It was a bitter sweet experience, I wanted to talk more but all it does is make me cry and that isn't a pretty picture so I held it together. She wanted to apologize for blaming me for the family issues (which there were and are many) and to say she was sorry for not talking to me more.

So the moral of the story here? Well I am not sure there is one, it is my moms birthday today and this experience was so profound that I felt the need to share it with family. I haven't had another visitation dream quite like that (one with my late dogs) and I can only hope that if I do have one again I am paying attention and recognize it as such, since we all know I can be pretty dense headed.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

DD Thanks for Sharing your Visitation Dream about your Mother its interesting to Say the least ' I have Enjoyed Reading it and Would like to Say Happy Birthday to Your Mother :hug: :grouphug:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I loved to hear of your connection to your mother. It is confirmation of what I already know...we continue on! Good luck on your continued communications with your mom, and may you talk more now and continue to resolve family issues.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Thank you for sharing. I'm glad you were able to use to ouija board and speak to your mother and get closure. :) Wish I could do that same with my father, but I steer clear of the board. It always seems to bring this one particular entity, ever since I was 12. and I must try to stay away from him until I learn how to deal with him. I did see a moral in your story though. Don't take those you love for granted, they won't always be here, show the love and appreciation you have for them and don't hold back because of disagreements.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Marosey

:grouphug:

Thanks for sharing this DD.

It's great to get closure.

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”