New Orleans Runaway

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

So last night I had quite the interesting dream where I ran away from home and somehow ended up in New Orleans... while at New Orleans I met a group of women who were doing a Vodou ceremony I caught them whilst cleaning up the ceremonial set up... I walked past and altar they had and noticed it being one for the Petwo Lwa... I asked the girl cleaning it "what did you ask for" which is strange because you don't usually ask the Lwa for things rather you petition them for guidance or strike up deals in a sense that involve your service for their service. The woman looked at me and simply said "Lips" I don't understand what any of this meant....

Later on in the dream I walked away and strayed from the group of women only to meet them again, this time meeting their priestess in a sense... she was lovely woman looking to be about in her late 40s and was really funny.. we went to some diner or something and I paid for my on food and then the dream ended...

This dream may seem like just and average everyday thing but I feel like there's some meaning behind it... like it's not just a natural everyday (or should I say every night) dream. If anyone has any ideas as to what this could mean if it was some message feel free to tell me I'm all ears. But something about this dream really is sitting at the bottom of my heart and i don't know how to get that to the tip of my tongue >,<

All input is appreciated thank you~
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Hmmm, usually I am good at dissecting dreams but this one is a little bit odd. Asking for lips? And you said usually you don't ask for things from him? I looked up lips in a dream and this is what I found along with a bunch more other interpretations. None of which I think makes sense. I will provide the link so you can check it out. Maybe you can make more sense of it since you know yourself better. I'll write the one that makes the most sense to me though.

In a dream, lips represent man’s pride, strength, virility, his helper, clarity of expression, eloquence, or special love for one’s friend.

http://www.edreaminterpretation.org/lips/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”