My WTF Dreams......Why?

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Sapphire wrote:I've been having problems with my dreams too. I often would get apocalyptic type nightmares where my family members would die and I would often be the only survivor. I had a reading with a medium in May and she asked me if I was having nightmares. I was very surprised and I told her yes and she told me it was because I was not grounded and that I should ground more, especially before bed and do positive affirmations. I have started doing that, and I also finally asked my divinity demon king Tyrus to please help me with this and make it stop. After that they have drastically decreased and I don't have them often anymore. Maybe you are ungrounded and need to ground more, clear your mind, and do positive affirmations before going to bed. If you have spirits or demons maybe they can help you too as mine definitely have. He has helped me a lot and I don't remember the last time I had one.

It also could be that you have a lot of things in your mind and that's reflecting in your dreams. I know when I am stressed or have a lot of things in my mind I would get dreams like this, very abstract with lots of different things happening. I personally don't have control over my dreams, they seem to take control themselves. I know how troubling it can be and it can affect your waking state. Especially when you wake up and you go about your day it can really dampen your mood and affect your mental state or cause some frustration. Maybe these techniques can help you?
I discovered something a couple of years ago that really helped me remember my dreams, Meditation and Kundalini Yoga breathing exercises. It didn't help in creating lucid dreaming, but that isn't a goal of mine. And, oddly enough I started doing it to help me ground.
I have been told many times I need to ground as a Basic Requirement for most of the spiritual things I am most interested in. I am all over the place in my head, and meditation would not be very effective until I got that under control.
The prospect of getting my mind disciplined is...daunting.
A Spiritual Satanist site had some of the best info on Kundalini breathing techniques that I was able to find anywhere on line....and I don't remember the name of it. The persons writing really seemed to know what they were talking about, so I started combining the breathing with Hatha Yoga positions I learned as a teenager.
After a couple of weeks of doing these things every day I noticed that my dreams became much more vivid, which is to say, I was simply remembering them better. I have always been a vivid dreamer, since I was a child, remembering them was something else entirely

As long as I was doing the exercises, my dreams were well- remembered, as soon as I stopped, because of a back issue, everything went hazy again. I kept, and continue to keep, a dream journal. Some have said that just keeping a journal will help you remember, but that didn't work for me.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

alikat13 wrote:So I have very weird dreams not just but this has been happening to me since I was a little girl. I sometimes have trouble remembering them all but i'm glad I don't....I have some nightmares mostly that I remember but even that seems to be off as if it doesn't last for long. My dreams tend to go from one thing to another, it can't focus on one thing at time. That's why I don't say my entire dreams to anyone because they're just so fuckin disoriented... ...

I can't focus for the life of me in my waking life either. I find that it stones through strongly in my dreams because I can't focus in my dreams either. Which is horrible because whenever I come into contact with an immortal or one of my companions in my dreams it stays on them for one second then it shifts to usually something repulsive or something completely out of the blue. Nobody can communicate to me within my dreams without things getting out of hand or viciously changing before my eyes.

It's like everything I ever came into contact with or seen or thought about gets scrambled together within my dreams comes out as if I'm watching a sick movie of everything I have ever been exposed to or thought and everything that's ever been said to me.
Can this all be the case of shadow work? Or I'm a just dysfunctional, I'm serious I don't believe that this is normal only because I've never heard of things occurring like this so very often. I would just love one dream that would allow me to focus on one thing at a time rather than a million unnecessary things.

Has anyone else heard about this or had it? What in your opinion do you believe can cause something like this to happen?
Something that you might find useful is to keep a dream journal. Write down what you remember (I know, it isn't much, but write down as much as you can) A thing that happens in many of my dreams is a shifting POV (Point Of View) When you read a book you are reading that story from the POV of the main character, that POV shifts as the story goes on so that you see the central plot from the POV's of several characters. In my dreams, the POV shifts constantly. I may start the dream as a participant, I am part of the "action" Sometimes I can see my body, or parts of it. People in the dream interact with me, then the POV shifts and I am strictly a viewer, like watching a TV show, that shifts to me being a different "character" in the dream, recently I had one where I was shifting between being a young boy to being a young girl, then shifting to "god's eye" viewing (watching everything from about 15 or 20 feet above the ground) to shifting into "movie mode" (strictly watching, interacting not possible) to being an adult man, participating, then back to a young boy, participating.
Same dream, same "story line", but RADICAL shifts in POV
It can be VERY confusing, which is why I keep a journal and write down everything I can remember, because quite often, what does not "make sense" on the surface turns out to be a "coherent story" once I "compensate" for the shifts in POV.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”