Worm...

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

What I would say intuitively about this dream -- and this is my interpretation, so take it with whatever grain of salt you need -- Is that there is an area of belief in your past that was harmful to you, that was actually an energy capable of negating you and harming you. You believe you've gotten it under control and disempowered it (the frail-seeming old woman), but it beckons to you when you are off guard and focusing your attention on something you care for and are passionate about (the tiny animal) -- maybe also something relatively new and in need of a great deal of attention and nurturing, since it's a baby animal. You inadvertently approach the destructive energy as you are focusing on the object of your care, which brings you back into reach of the negative energy which attacks you again in a new and virulent form. It rises up and attacks your old wounds, but now you have some tools to protect yourself. However, I'd take it as a serious warning to shore up my practice, build my faith, strengthen my shields, and be on guard for where negating and destructive thoughts and energies -- especially ones from my past that I'd thought I'd overcome or laid to rest -- are leaking in, draining my energy, and attacking me (the tapeworm eats away at its host from within, draining the host's energy and multiplying profusely).

I hope this is helpful in some way.
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

laalbieglna wrote:What I would say intuitively about this dream -- and this is my interpretation, so take it with whatever grain of salt you need -- Is that there is an area of belief in your past that was harmful to you, that was actually an energy capable of negating you and harming you. You believe you've gotten it under control and disempowered it (the frail-seeming old woman), but it beckons to you when you are off guard and focusing your attention on something you care for and are passionate about (the tiny animal) -- maybe also something relatively new and in need of a great deal of attention and nurturing, since it's a baby animal. You inadvertently approach the destructive energy as you are focusing on the object of your care, which brings you back into reach of the negative energy which attacks you again in a new and virulent form. It rises up and attacks your old wounds, but now you have some tools to protect yourself. However, I'd take it as a serious warning to shore up my practice, build my faith, strengthen my shields, and be on guard for where negating and destructive thoughts and energies -- especially ones from my past that I'd thought I'd overcome or laid to rest -- are leaking in, draining my energy, and attacking me (the tapeworm eats away at its host from within, draining the host's energy and multiplying profusely).

My sense is that this is really spot on. It's a warning dream. Someone, or, perhaps, a group of someones seeking to exploit the dreamers emphatic, “nurturing” nature to totally do a number on her. Very likely a person, or persons, she has already had extensive contact with.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

laalbieglna wrote:What I would say intuitively about this dream -- and this is my interpretation, so take it with whatever grain of salt you need -- Is that there is an area of belief in your past that was harmful to you, that was actually an energy capable of negating you and harming you. You believe you've gotten it under control and disempowered it (the frail-seeming old woman), but it beckons to you when you are off guard and focusing your attention on something you care for and are passionate about (the tiny animal) -- maybe also something relatively new and in need of a great deal of attention and nurturing, since it's a baby animal. You inadvertently approach the destructive energy as you are focusing on the object of your care, which brings you back into reach of the negative energy which attacks you again in a new and virulent form. It rises up and attacks your old wounds, but now you have some tools to protect yourself. However, I'd take it as a serious warning to shore up my practice, build my faith, strengthen my shields, and be on guard for where negating and destructive thoughts and energies -- especially ones from my past that I'd thought I'd overcome or laid to rest -- are leaking in, draining my energy, and attacking me (the tapeworm eats away at its host from within, draining the host's energy and multiplying profusely).

You know what? you were absolutely correct! I just was looking for and old post and I seen this. I know what this dream, or who this dream was about. And yes they did try to attack me again, and now I do have help. Thankfully and it can no longer bother me.

I appreciate your response. You were spot on :hug:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Passchendaele wrote:

My sense is that this is really spot on. It's a warning dream. Someone, or, perhaps, a group of someones seeking to exploit the dreamers emphatic, “nurturing” nature to totally do a number on her. Very likely a person, or persons, she has already had extensive contact with.
Indeed she was spot on lol. Funny you said spot on because those are the exact words I used. I did not even see your response yet when I wrote mine :devilgrin:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”