Worm...

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Okay so I looked it up my dream dictionary did not have it, so I use the internet. What I have found is to see a tapeworm indicates you have poor health or are about to become ill. And if you kill the tapeworm or an ends up dead you will overcome your obstacles and also you will restore your health. So last night I dreamt of that this morning I wake up of my throat is sore, I'm coughing, and I have a fever all day. Yesterday from mid-afternoon in the evening I was feeling very fatigued and did not know why until I put it together this afternoon because I'm sick.

So perhaps nobody is trying to do anything to me. It is as simple as I am ill but I will recover shortly. Seems like a better option to me than the one that Hellcat said because I was leaning more towards what she said. Made sense lol

Mystery solved scooby doo :)
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Nefer wrote:Okay so I looked it up my dream dictionary did not have it, so I use the internet. What I have found is to see a tapeworm indicates you have poor health or are about to become ill. And if you kill the tapeworm or an ends up dead you will overcome your obstacles and also you will restore your health. So last night I dreamt of that this morning I wake up of my throat is sore, I'm coughing, and I have a fever all day. Yesterday from mid-afternoon in the evening I was feeling very fatigued and did not know why until I put it together this afternoon because I'm sick.

So perhaps nobody is trying to do anything to me. It is as simple as I am ill but I will recover shortly. Seems like a better option to me than the one that Hellcat said because I was leaning more towards what she said. Made sense lol

Mystery solved scooby doo :)
its Great you know what the problem hope its all taking care of Soon :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Hey also . I Found a great book on what you should do when your Surrounded by losers you would like it ' I Did Mr T said Fools are every were So are Losers you would like this book :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

Just a suggestion; the bare bones of the dream tells me 'something' that is very deceptive in appearance is trying to create discord in your life. And it's using your positive impulses against you. Kinda like divide and conquer....
If it is an illness then it could be something that is really familiar or common that you'd never suspect as being not good for you that has suddenly become more serious.
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Nefer

Cor Serpentis wrote:Just a suggestion; the bare bones of the dream tells me 'something' that is very deceptive in appearance is trying to create discord in your life. And it's using your positive impulses against you. Kinda like divide and conquer....
If it is an illness then it could be something that is really familiar or common that you'd never suspect as being not good for you that has suddenly become more serious.
That sounds like it is quite a possibility. Both explanations are great depictions of what my dream may mean. I'm kind of on the fence with is it a person with ill intent or an illness ? A check up at a doctor to be safe would be a smart idea, however I have not insurance. Sooo that's out. I guess time will tell. I will have to put my guard up with people who are "friendly" with me, I suppose.
Thank you for sharing your thought Cor.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Nefer

velle wrote:Hey also . I Found a great book on what you should do when your Surrounded by losers you would like it ' I Did Mr T said Fools are every were So are Losers you would like this book :D
What is this book? I just don't go around more people then I have to lol. And if someone is becoming a consecutive issue , I stop dealing with them.

Less stress and drama free is certainly the way to be.
user1876

Nefer wrote:
velle wrote:Hey also . I Found a great book on what you should do when your Surrounded by losers you would like it ' I Did Mr T said Fools are every were So are Losers you would like this book :D
What is this book? I just don't go around more people then I have to lol. And if someone is becoming a consecutive issue , I stop dealing with them.

Less stress and drama free is certainly the way to be.
' the book is called being Surrounded by losers :lol: . I am not sure if its something that . I Will order are not but its so true people like this are every were that much is true but its good that ' You don't have to deal with people like that . I Don't either just saw this

book when looking up the Satanic Bible :D
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Nefer wrote:I had a rather odd dream last night. Usually I do very well at deciphering dreams. However this one is a little bit, how do I put this, out there.

Last night I dreamt that there was a skinny frail old lady with straight long gray hair. She was about mid-to-upper 70s. In my dream she was holding a small animal. I'm not sure if it was a puppy or a kitten. I cannot remember. She was holding this animal standing about 20 ft away from me, calling out for help. She was saying somebody please help me something is wrong with my animal. Except she said what kind of animal it was. Of course me being the animal lover than I am I'm quick to go over there. As soon as I approached her she dropped the animal on the ground and let out this wicked laugh. Then she holds up her right arm that has a small cut on it and out of the cut is coming this worm. It was a white worm that was able to stand up and move about like a mini tentacle. She takes her arm and she comes towards me with it. I perceived it as a tapeworm in my dream. So I jump away from her but somehow this old lady is faster than I. She catches me and takes it and rubs it on my leg. Somehow I had cuts on my leg but they were scabbed up, therefore they were not open Cuts they were closed. When she wipes this worm coming out of her arm onto my leg it breaks apart into several little White worms. At this point I am freaking out I am running around looking everywhere for soap and water. I finally find a half working sink and there is some soap. I take the soap apply it to my leg and vigorously start washing this worm off of me.

Later on in the dream There She is again. Again she is trying to come after me I know not what for this time. However I attack her and I beat the s*** out of this old frail lady. I would not ever do such things in real life.

I have no idea what this dream could mean. I did not eat or drink anything before bed. Nor did I watch anything on TV before bed . Neither did I read anything remotely close to my dream before bed . Does anybody have any insight they're willing to share with me? Please and thank you.
Hi:
The Disclaimer.....This is the way I "analyze" dreams. It is my own method because I have never found one that ever worked for me very well. There just isn't much out there on serious Dream Work.
Cliff's Notes Version: I break down the dream into separate "symbols" or "objects" and strip them of emotional significance, and their context, to help the dreamer see them as JUST symbols, not symbols that are Fraught With Meaning to the dreamer. THAT comes later. Please note I did this without asking you how you think or feel about any of it. That's for a good reason. I don't WANT to know how you think or feel about ANY of it, it would just get in the way. YOU add the emotional context that will (hopefully) point to the meaning of the dream. That said.......

I had a rather odd dream last night. Usually I do very well at deciphering dreams. However this one is a little bit, how do I put this, out there.

Last night I dreamt that there was a skinny frail old lady with straight long gray hair. She was about mid-to-upper 70s.

(A sentient “outside agency” (Lady) with malicious intent. One long established. (Old) Though in the dreamers eyes, weak, (frail) and lacking real substance. (Skinny)

In my dream she was holding a small animal. I'm not sure if it was a puppy or a kitten. I cannot remember. She was holding this animal standing about 20 ft away from me, calling out for help. She was saying somebody please help me something is wrong with my animal. Except she said what kind of animal it was.

( This outside agency uses something the dreamer places great emotional value on to draw her into it's “trap”)

Of course me being the animal lover than I am I'm quick to go over there. As soon as I approached her she dropped the animal on the ground and let out this wicked laugh. Then she holds up her right arm that has a small cut on it and out of the cut is coming this worm.

(The outside agency is host to individual parasitic organisms, which exit the agency through the “right arm” as in “The right arm of the law?” Just a thought)

It was a white worm that was able to stand up and move about like a mini tentacle. She takes her arm and she comes towards me with it. I perceived it as a tapeworm in my dream.

(A very specific parasite, one that lives in the gut, or “core” of it's host. One that draws it's sustenance from the food the host eats)

So I jump away from her but somehow this old lady is faster than I. She catches me and takes it and rubs it on my leg. Somehow I had cuts on my leg but they were scabbed up, therefore they were not open Cuts they were closed.

(She was “vulnerable” to the parasite,or would have been, if that which made her vulnerable had not “scabbed over” Also, the outside agency tries to “infect” her by rubbing the worm off on her leg, not her arm or neck, not her face or across her back.)

When she wipes this worm coming out of her arm onto my leg it breaks apart into several little White worms. At this point I am freaking out I am running around looking everywhere for soap and water. I finally find a half working sink and there is some soap. I take the soap apply it to my leg and vigorously start washing this worm off of me.

( Panic at discovering that the worms “attached” to her. Strenuous effort to find a “cleansing substance” that will remove them. Success in finding one half of the “cleansing substance” (the soap) but the other half (the water) is from an unreliable source. The parasites never succeed in “penetrating” her not only because she found the “cleansing agent” even if it was of dubious utility, but also because the only point in which they could have entered had “scabbed over” She WAS vulnerable to the parasite at one time in the past, when the “wound” was fresh, but no longer, her “body” had “defended” itself against the parasite by “healing” the wound.

Later on in the dream There She is again. Again she is trying to come after me

(The “outside agency” is still active, although it now lacks the most powerful “weapon” that would have been effective against the dreamer. The dreamer is having none of it, no second chances, not even a chance of a second chance. The “outside agency” is going DOWN and will NOT be getting back up.)

I know not what for this time. However I attack her and I beat the s*** out of this old frail lady. I would not ever do such things in real life.

(The dreamer is not being “taken in” by the “old frail lady” facade. This “outside agency” is DEADLY and MUST be exterminated.)

I have no idea what this dream could mean. I did not eat or drink anything before bed. Nor did I watch anything on TV before bed . Neither did I read anything remotely close to my dream before bed . Does anybody have any insight they're willing to share with me? Please and thank you.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

Anything from your past, Nefer? Maybe even conflicts/issues from your childhood - just a thought?
You've mentioned food etc, so literal things ... but what about something shadowing you from your past... as in a conflict that perhaps your subconscious
is making you aware of and wants you to acknowledge. Or shadow work you've been doing that's brought up something for you to acknowledge.
The way you've broken the dream down it feels to me like this is an energy to be claimed, a gift of energy from a conflict resolved, from something that you've overcome and
that is being brought into your conscious awareness.
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Cor Serpentis wrote:Anything from your past, Nefer? Maybe even conflicts/issues from your childhood - just a thought?
You've mentioned food etc, so literal things ... but what about something shadowing you from your past... as in a conflict that perhaps your subconscious
is making you aware of and wants you to acknowledge. Or shadow work you've been doing that's brought up something for you to acknowledge.
The way you've broken the dream down it feels to me like this is an energy to be claimed, a gift of energy from a conflict resolved, from something that you've overcome and
that is being brought into your conscious awareness.

The "scabbing over" may be a symbol of a healing process that is not yet finished, but is far enough along that she is no longer "vulnerable" One thing I wanted to mention, the "old woman" may not represent an individual. It could be the dreamer "putting a face" to an institution or organization from her past.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”