Worm...

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I had a rather odd dream last night. Usually I do very well at deciphering dreams. However this one is a little bit, how do I put this, out there.

Last night I dreamt that there was a skinny frail old lady with straight long gray hair. She was about mid-to-upper 70s. In my dream she was holding a small animal. I'm not sure if it was a puppy or a kitten. I cannot remember. She was holding this animal standing about 20 ft away from me, calling out for help. She was saying somebody please help me something is wrong with my animal. Except she said what kind of animal it was. Of course me being the animal lover than I am I'm quick to go over there. As soon as I approached her she dropped the animal on the ground and let out this wicked laugh. Then she holds up her right arm that has a small cut on it and out of the cut is coming this worm. It was a white worm that was able to stand up and move about like a mini tentacle. She takes her arm and she comes towards me with it. I perceived it as a tapeworm in my dream. So I jump away from her but somehow this old lady is faster than I. She catches me and takes it and rubs it on my leg. Somehow I had cuts on my leg but they were scabbed up, therefore they were not open Cuts they were closed. When she wipes this worm coming out of her arm onto my leg it breaks apart into several little White worms. At this point I am freaking out I am running around looking everywhere for soap and water. I finally find a half working sink and there is some soap. I take the soap apply it to my leg and vigorously start washing this worm off of me.

Later on in the dream There She is again. Again she is trying to come after me I know not what for this time. However I attack her and I beat the s*** out of this old frail lady. I would not ever do such things in real life.

I have no idea what this dream could mean. I did not eat or drink anything before bed. Nor did I watch anything on TV before bed . Neither did I read anything remotely close to my dream before bed . Does anybody have any insight they're willing to share with me? Please and thank you.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Nefer wrote:I had a rather odd dream last night. Usually I do very well at deciphering dreams. However this one is a little bit, how do I put this, out there.

Last night I dreamt that there was a skinny frail old lady with straight long gray hair. She was about mid-to-upper 70s. In my dream she was holding a small animal. I'm not sure if it was a puppy or a kitten. I cannot remember. She was holding this animal standing about 20 ft away from me, calling out for help. She was saying somebody please help me something is wrong with my animal. Except she said what kind of animal it was. Of course me being the animal lover than I am I'm quick to go over there. As soon as I approached her she dropped the animal on the ground and let out this wicked laugh. Then she holds up her right arm that has a small cut on it and out of the cut is coming this worm. It was a white worm that was able to stand up and move about like a mini tentacle. She takes her arm and she comes towards me with it. I perceived it as a tapeworm in my dream. So I jump away from her but somehow this old lady is faster than I. She catches me and takes it and rubs it on my leg. Somehow I had cuts on my leg but they were scabbed up, therefore they were not open Cuts they were closed. When she wipes this worm coming out of her arm onto my leg it breaks apart into several little White worms. At this point I am freaking out I am running around looking everywhere for soap and water. I finally find a half working sink and there is some soap. I take the soap apply it to my leg and vigorously start washing this worm off of me.

Later on in the dream There She is again. Again she is trying to come after me I know not what for this time. However I attack her and I beat the s*** out of this old frail lady. I would not ever do such things in real life.

I have no idea what this dream could mean. I did not eat or drink anything before bed. Nor did I watch anything on TV before bed . Neither did I read anything remotely close to my dream before bed . Does anybody have any insight they're willing to share with me? Please and thank you.
' Sounds like you ha a very interesting dream last night . I Take it from the evil laugh this woman was evil herself and she using this poor animal as away to get you ' To come near her so that

She Can try to do Nasty things to you She's all Messed up with a tapeworm coming Out of her arm :lol: its a good this Was just a Dream because This lady is a walking Nightmare but its great you did get away from her :lol: maybe she wanted you to have her tapeworm but anyways again interesting dream very :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer

Lmao!!!! The way you worded that is hilarious I am literally at work cracking up laughing. However yes she was evil and she did use that animal to get me to come to her so she could try to put this worm in me. However she did get it on me but it was unable to penetrate me and I washed it off. Then when she approached me again trying to do something I don't know what she was trying to do, I beat her up.

But I am curious as to what does this mean. Usually I go to my mentor with my weird dreams but I don't want to bother him with this. So I figured I'd try to get some answers here. I don't know if it's a forewarning of a person, a parasitic person perhaps? Or just a fear of some sort? I don't know.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Nefer wrote:Lmao!!!! The way you worded that is hilarious I am literally at work cracking up laughing. However yes she was evil and she did use that animal to get me to come to her so she could try to put this worm in me. However she did get it on me but it was unable to penetrate me and I washed it off. Then when she approached me again trying to do something I don't know what she was trying to do, I beat her up.

But I am curious as to what does this mean. Usually I go to my mentor with my weird dreams but I don't want to bother him with this. So I figured I'd try to get some answers here. I don't know if it's a forewarning of a person, a parasitic person perhaps? Or just a fear of some sort? I don't know.
' :lol: girl this is Funny and interesting at the Same time So she did get to pass her Tapeworm to you but . you washed it Off before it can get inside your body Good for you now Her using this animal to Get you to Come close to her Well She new that you are a Animal lover ' So that was her Way of Trying to trap you knowing you would over

To help this animal now again its a Very interesting Dream what it means that . I Don't know because it takes me asking for help from my Companions to learn what my Dreams mean so helping you Well you already know ' The answer :lol: to that but Your Mentor would know what this means you should talk with him about it he would have better answers then any that would come from me :D good luck learning what this means dream wise that is :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Hey Nefer,

Didn't you just post on smoking and addiction. Maybe this dream is related to that. How it tries to get hold of you and for you to beat the crap out of your addiction? The animal part could be how you got hooked int he first place and then afterwards you got clean?

Sounds like a possibility to me. I don't know maybe :confuseddevil:
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Nefer

velle wrote:
Nefer wrote:Lmao!!!! The way you worded that is hilarious I am literally at work cracking up laughing. However yes she was evil and she did use that animal to get me to come to her so she could try to put this worm in me. However she did get it on me but it was unable to penetrate me and I washed it off. Then when she approached me again trying to do something I don't know what she was trying to do, I beat her up.

' :lol: girl this is Funny and interesting at the Same time So she did get to pass her Tapeworm to you but . you washed it Off before it can get inside your body Good for you now Her using this animal to Get you to Come close to her Well She new that you are a Animal lover ' So that was her Way of Trying to trap you knowing you would over

To help this animal now again its a Very interesting Dream what it means that . I Don't know because it takes me asking for help from my Companions to learn what my Dreams mean so helping you Well you already know ' The answer :lol: to that but Your Mentor would know what this means you should talk with him about it he would have better answers then any that would come from me :D good luck learning what this means dream wise that is :D
Okay I'm home now I'm about to break out my dream dictionary. I will let you know my findings. :devilread:
Nefer

Passemoon wrote:Hey Nefer,

Didn't you just post on smoking and addiction. Maybe this dream is related to that. How it tries to get hold of you and for you to beat the crap out of your addiction? The animal part could be how you got hooked int he first place and then afterwards you got clean?

Sounds like a possibility to me. I don't know maybe :confuseddevil:
Hmm that is indeed a possibility. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'm about to do some research now and see what I come up with in regards to what it may mean in relation to my life.
user1876

Nefer wrote:
velle wrote:

Okay I'm home now I'm about to break out my dream dictionary. I will let you know my findings. :devilread:
' Great what you find will be interesting to read about that's for Sure, My dreams are not as much Fun as yours are :D
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I think it might be something is trying to attack you, and trap you. It is an energy in a female, trying to affect you. It could not hurt to cleanse and shield. Look around and see if there is a female around you with negative energy.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Nefer

Satan's Hellcat wrote:I think it might be something is trying to attack you, and trap you. It is an energy in a female, trying to affect you. It could not hurt to cleanse and shield. Look around and see if there is a female around you with negative energy.
This sounds very likely. I just cleansed yesterday and I have my shield up. Perhaps that is why the worm got on me but could not penetrate me. That would make a lot of sense. And in the end when she tried again to attack me I demolished her. I really think this is what it means. But the big question is who and better yet why? I don't do anything to anyone. I work, come home and go on here. That's my life lol sad but true. Except to run errands and the occasional hanging out with friends or family. With everyone's schedules it's hard to do. So I'm at a loss for who or why.

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”