My Gift

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
dragonwarrior
Patron Deities: Dragons
Your favourite Demon?: Still New 2 This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I am looking for clothes for my daughter. I notice some shoes on the floor and I ask my father to get them for me so I could try them on baby girl but the shoes are to small.
I notice that my mom is lookn at some one and her expression catches my attention so I look up and notice a Dark Lord standing there bearing gifts. He says "I too know how it is to worry about clothes for your child, from now on she will have fine clothes to wear." Baby girl is dressed in pink than Dark Lord hands my mom her gift, he than turns toward my dad and tells him I too bear you a gift and hands him his gift. He turns toward me and tells me here is your gift than leans toward my right ear and says "Live Longer" and hands me my gift. He than tells us "I have to go turns around to leave than tells me " I will give you what you want and walks toward this bright light, I notice that he is huge n very muscular. I am excited and ask my mom what she got she replies clothes n baby clothes as well as money, I than ask my father what he received and I notice in the plastic bag a DVD organizer and 2 ice cream, at that moment I thought what a funny gift to get. I heard a voice say that's what he wanted, I just said ok. Now I look at my gift and noticed that it had both Dark and Light energy coming from it. I was so excited and opened up the box. Through the whole experience I couldn't help but notice the extreme Love and Peace I felt.
DragonWarrior
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Was this a dream?
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”