My WTF Dreams......Why?

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

So I have very weird dreams not just but this has been happening to me since I was a little girl. I sometimes have trouble remembering them all but i'm glad I don't....I have some nightmares mostly that I remember but even that seems to be off as if it doesn't last for long. My dreams tend to go from one thing to another, it can't focus on one thing at time. That's why I don't say my entire dreams to anyone because they're just so fuckin disoriented... ...

I can't focus for the life of me in my waking life either. I find that it stones through strongly in my dreams because I can't focus in my dreams either. Which is horrible because whenever I come into contact with an immortal or one of my companions in my dreams it stays on them for one second then it shifts to usually something repulsive or something completely out of the blue. Nobody can communicate to me within my dreams without things getting out of hand or viciously changing before my eyes.

It's like everything I ever came into contact with or seen or thought about gets scrambled together within my dreams comes out as if I'm watching a sick movie of everything I have ever been exposed to or thought and everything that's ever been said to me.
Can this all be the case of shadow work? Or I'm a just dysfunctional, I'm serious I don't believe that this is normal only because I've never heard of things occurring like this so very often. I would just love one dream that would allow me to focus on one thing at a time rather than a million unnecessary things.

Has anyone else heard about this or had it? What in your opinion do you believe can cause something like this to happen?
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

I've had a similar situation with dreams. I don't have nightmares anymore, but I'll have super random and vivid dreams where I don't know I'm dreaming so I don't take control of them.

You can look into dream walking and how to control your dreams.
alikat13

Red6joker wrote:I've had a similar situation with dreams. I don't have nightmares anymore, but I'll have super random and vivid dreams where I don't know I'm dreaming so I don't take control of them.

You can look into dream walking and how to control your dreams.
I see I sometimes do have lucid dreams where I can think and a little thing occurs because of that but I can't control my entire dreams. Other times I don't even know what the heck is going on. I'll look up dream walking though and see if that helps.

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
Red6joker

It took me awhile to gain control to where I can affect my dreams. It's not something that happens all the time, when I have really lucid dreams that I enjoy I don't try to control them and my mind knows this. Last dream I had was a DBZ/zombie apocalypse and I was having a way to much fun to want to do anything else.

There ways to lucid dream and gain control. Just takes some time and practice.
alikat13

Red6joker wrote:It took me awhile to gain control to where I can affect my dreams. It's not something that happens all the time, when I have really lucid dreams that I enjoy I don't try to control them and my mind knows this. Last dream I had was a DBZ/zombie apocalypse and I was having a way to much fun to want to do anything else.

There ways to lucid dream and gain control. Just takes some time and practice.
My mind isn't aware of anything I want really.... especially in my dreams..... it's as if my mind has a mind of it's own....I know it's probably just damaged and I have to gain some sort of control eventually. If that doesn't help then I'm going to seek some medical assistance.

Red6joker

The subconscious can be tricky. At first it just seems like a huge mess but that's the case for a lot of people. After some time and work you'll be able to control and not get such weird dreams.
Sapphire
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I've been having problems with my dreams too. I often would get apocalyptic type nightmares where my family members would die and I would often be the only survivor. I had a reading with a medium in May and she asked me if I was having nightmares. I was very surprised and I told her yes and she told me it was because I was not grounded and that I should ground more, especially before bed and do positive affirmations. I have started doing that, and I also finally asked my divinity demon king Tyrus to please help me with this and make it stop. After that they have drastically decreased and I don't have them often anymore. Maybe you are ungrounded and need to ground more, clear your mind, and do positive affirmations before going to bed. If you have spirits or demons maybe they can help you too as mine definitely have. He has helped me a lot and I don't remember the last time I had one.

It also could be that you have a lot of things in your mind and that's reflecting in your dreams. I know when I am stressed or have a lot of things in my mind I would get dreams like this, very abstract with lots of different things happening. I personally don't have control over my dreams, they seem to take control themselves. I know how troubling it can be and it can affect your waking state. Especially when you wake up and you go about your day it can really dampen your mood and affect your mental state or cause some frustration. Maybe these techniques can help you?
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear." Rumi

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." Rumi
mastersilver

I've had strange dreams before. Some have been nightmares. Other dreams I fail to remember or fail to record. I think there are those who have those issues. My hope is to be able to share some in the future. For now, I mostly keep to myself. :ghost: :skull:
alikat13

Sapphire wrote:I've been having problems with my dreams too. I often would get apocalyptic type nightmares where my family members would die and I would often be the only survivor. I had a reading with a medium in May and she asked me if I was having nightmares. I was very surprised and I told her yes and she told me it was because I was not grounded and that I should ground more, especially before bed and do positive affirmations. I have started doing that, and I also finally asked my divinity demon king Tyrus to please help me with this and make it stop. After that they have drastically decreased and I don't have them often anymore. Maybe you are ungrounded and need to ground more, clear your mind, and do positive affirmations before going to bed. If you have spirits or demons maybe they can help you too as mine definitely have. He has helped me a lot and I don't remember the last time I had one.

It also could be that you have a lot of things in your mind and that's reflecting in your dreams. I know when I am stressed or have a lot of things in my mind I would get dreams like this, very abstract with lots of different things happening. I personally don't have control over my dreams, they seem to take control themselves. I know how troubling it can be and it can affect your waking state. Especially when you wake up and you go about your day it can really dampen your mood and affect your mental state or cause some frustration. Maybe these techniques can help you?
Thank you so much Sapphire for sharing your experience and tips :hug:
I think I'm also not grounded enough, at times I have trouble grounding myself and I do have a scatter brain (a lot of things on my mind before going to bed) I can ask my spirits to help me ground myself and to try and they can help me focus during my dreams. I can also use some positive affirmations, they can help me I'm sure.

alikat13

mastersilver wrote:I've had strange dreams before. Some have been nightmares. Other dreams I fail to remember or fail to record. I think there are those who have those issues. My hope is to be able to share some in the future. For now, I mostly keep to myself. :ghost: :skull:
It's good to know others have similar issues I honestly thought I was going insane... lol yeah if you have any dreams you want to share someday I for one will be all ears :crazy:

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”