The dream involving airplanes and hallways

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
mastersilver

Hey everyone. I wanted to share a dream I had a couple of nights ago. This happened after I had a ritual bonding session with Divinity Commander D. (However, it may just be a random dream. So please keep that in mind as you read this.)

Now as I remember it, the dream starts off with me being in a large hallway as many people were passing by. I noticed what looked like a Buddhist monk approach me. He starts talking to me, but I can't understand what he is saying. However, I do my best to try to listen and understand what he is saying. Just then, my cell phone goes off and my mother is on the other end of the line. She tells me not to miss my flight which is in a few hours. I complete the call and ignore the warning. I keep trying to help the monk when he motions me to follow him. I end up in an area where people are waiting for flights at an airport.

Now that is how my dream ends as I end up waking up after that. Now I'm not sure what it means, but I thought I would share this to see what you guys think. I hope you enjoyed reading this as I have enjoyed sharing and writing this. Thank you.
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I am going to be honest, I really do not know what to make of this dream. I think only you may understand the relevance. Only you know what all is going on in your life right now. You must also bare in mind sometimes dreams are just random thoughts painting a picture, meaningless but fun to look at. Sometimes, not all the time. Sorry I can't be of more help.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
mastersilver

Nefer wrote:I am going to be honest, I really do not know what to make of this dream. I think only you may understand the relevance. Only you know what all is going on in your life right now. You must also bare in mind sometimes dreams are just random thoughts painting a picture, meaningless but fun to look at. Sometimes, not all the time. Sorry I can't be of more help.
Nefer, I appreciate your honesty in this matter. The only thing I can think of is something involving travel. I am not sure of the Buddhist monk thing, though. What I thought about at the time was that it had to do with destinations. Everyone seems to have one, but sometimes it is not so clear as far as where to go or where one ends up.
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Well, it could mean you are about to embark on your spiritual journey. :) you are about to board a plane to your new destination... higher thinking! And the call may mean just that! Don't forget your calling ;)

Have you any goals in mind for your spiritual journey?
Also, the monk may symbolize a spiritual guide who is trying to communicate with you, but you just cannot understand or haven't tuned your senses to hear him yet?

My two cents~
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Nefer

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:Well, it could mean you are about to embark on your spiritual journey. :) you are about to board a plane to your new destination... higher thinking! And the call may mean just that! Don't forget your calling ;)

Also, the monk may symbolize a spiritual guide who is trying to communicate with you, but you just cannot understand or haven't tuned your senses to hear him yet?

My two cents~
Yessss!!! I love it. This sounds about right. I think you have something here.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
mastersilver

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:Well, it could mean you are about to embark on your spiritual journey. :) you are about to board a plane to your new destination... higher thinking! And the call may mean just that! Don't forget your calling ;)

My two cents~
I appreciate your insight into this. That may very well be possible. So in an odd update on this dream, it seems my mother might have had somewhat the same dream. I mean that in the sense that she talked to me on the phone last night about a dream she had the night before I did. She talked to me about a flight as well. So I'm not sure what that means, but I am certain it is not a converging dream.
Amaranth Rose

mastersilver wrote:

My two cents~
I appreciate your insight into this. That may very well be possible. So in an odd update on this dream, it seems my mother might have had somewhat the same dream. I mean that in the sense that she talked to me on the phone last night about a dream she had the night before I did. She talked to me about a flight as well. So I'm not sure what that means, but I am certain it is not a converging dream.
How interesting!! XD hmm... now I am not sure what that means either. Is she also getting ready for something big to happen? A major change, perhaps?
mastersilver

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
mastersilver wrote:

My two cents~
How interesting!! XD hmm... now I am not sure what that means either. Is she also getting ready for something big to happen? A major change, perhaps?
I am not sure. I personally doubt it. But she doesn't know that I have a spirit family. She would be against that. She thinks everything is demonic, and by demonic she means evil. So I am not sure what to think at this point. I am going to continue to walk the path I walk on.
Amaranth Rose

mastersilver wrote:
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
mastersilver wrote:

My two cents~
I am not sure. I personally doubt it. But she doesn't know that I have a spirit family. She would be against that. She thinks everything is demonic, and by demonic she means evil. So I am not sure what to think at this point. I am going to continue to walk the path I walk on.
Well, for your mom it could mean something different ^^ by big decision, it could mean anything like making a big purchase, paying off something, contacting an old, friend.... ehhh just guesses xD
Nefer

That is odd that both of you have dreamt of airplanes. I just went online and looked up what does it mean to dream about an airplane, and apparently there are a lot of things that need to be taken into account when researching what it means to dream of an airplane. I think if you Google what does it mean to dream of an airplane you will be able to uncover the head of meaning for both you and your mother

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”