Dreams of The Dead

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

So I noticed that i've had these dreams mostly my entire life. I never really took this into consideration until recently, something I read made think more about my dreams. I sometimes have dreams of people and animals who have passed away. Most of the time the dreams come up the same night they passed. I remember I had a dream of this one teenage girl who passed away this spring due to cancer, I along with the whole town was devastated with her passing. That same night she passed away I had a dream of her. We were sitting at the park and I just saw her standing over me and all she said was "Thank you" then just like that she was gone...

I have had many other dreams like this one though in the past, with famous people passing, and some friends who have died as well as animals. I don't know what this means exactly but I do know that it's not a type of attachment because sometimes there are deceased strangers who appear in my dreams who I have no connection to whatsoever. Perhaps they're just here to leave behind a message or drop in and say hello, my dreams are hard to interpret at times so most times I have no clue why they would be in my dream world.

Does anyone else have dreams of the dead or can anyone else relate to this topic in someway?
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

I've actually had this exact same thing happen, mine tends to be either about people dying or things happening to people. I've also had people who died come to me in dreams to give messages to people who were still alive.

It sounds like you have a natural skill to receive messages from the dead, which can be really cool and useful. I've been looking into it lately myself, trying to figure out how connect when I am awake and attuning my senses more to people who have passed on here.

I recently had an incredible dream I would like to type up and share that just floored me of a man coming to me and teaching me things.

Thank you for posting this, it's fascinating to me and something I am delving into right now. I'm looking forward to hearing from others who have experience with this or know more ^-^
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Thank you for your input Eliana maybe I do have a gift for that, this actually excites me now, I would love to explore this a lot more and I think there are some immortals who I know can help me to get a better understanding of all of this. I look forward to hearing about your dream Eliana if you do share :devillove:
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Never with people yet, but I did dream of my old dog coming to visit me! He looked so happy and free, running to me on the grass :saddevil: my mother gave him away without warning one day because he was not properly potty trained and I was heartbroken! To this day, I think it was his last "goodbye" to me... I cannot confirm, of course, since he was given away to someone I do not know, but I woke up missing him and really thinking he was gone. :devilcry: At least his story is to remind me to cherish my pets...they live such short lives yet they are so full of joy and love for you... :devilcry:

So emotional xD xD can you tell that I am an animal person?
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”