Dreams About Giving~

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

These dreams are from a year or two ago when I was starting my soul-searching journey and trying to branch out into volunteering. Also, I think around this time I was very frustrated with my language studies and lack of spiritual progress. :lol: These dreams are so simple but they have meant so much to me. ^^

Bread Dream (I'm great at titles, yes indeedy!)

I am sitting in a simple room with a female friend. I'm not sure who she is, but I suspect now that she was one of my bronwyn angel friends trying to impart a message. For some reason, we are waiting for a single loaf of bread to finish baking in the oven. I worry that the loaf will be overdone, so I try to peek in the oven door and open it to see its progress. My friend stops me and relays to me this:

"If you keep constantly checking on your bread, the heat will escape and it will never get done!" She then adds, "If you wait too long to take it out, however, it will become overdone! It will be as hard as a rock. In order to bake a nice loaf of bread, you must bake it at the right temperature and leave it in for the right amount of time."

I woke up from the dream, feeling confused about why the heck I dreamed about baking bread (I love baking, but why??) but quickly realized that this dream applied to my life. I shouldn't be lusting too much about results ^^ I have already made the dough, put it into the pan, and turned the oven on, I just have to wait for my loaf (my life) to come out! If I keep constantly worrying about my results and my life and how I am doing, how will I be happy?? But I can't be too lax as she said, or else my life will be more difficult. I'm going to make a nice loaf of bread, not a perfect one, by putting in my best efforts and not being obsessed about it! I will trust in my efforts and how things play out. Recently, I have been watching videos about "synchronicity" and I am looking forward to seeing how it will show up in my life. ^^ even now it's happening but maybe I just don't know what the result will be yet.

Homeless Cheese Dream (great title, amirite?)

I was on the street, just walking, when I saw a homeless man begging. We met eyes and he made his way over to me, excited. He opens up a box and inside are slices of swiss cheese all nicely lined up.

"Miss, you look like you could use some cheese. Here, I will give you three slices!" he says, very excitedly.

I'm puzzled by the fact that this homeless man wants to give me swiss cheese, but I accept it. However, I quickly snap out of it and say worriedly, "But you are homeless, shouldn't I be the one giving you swiss cheese? I'll give you all the cheese you need!" Then I realize again, wait... this man is homeless, he needs something more! NOT CHEESE! "No, even better, I will give you a house!"

The dream ended there. It was very bizarre. :lol: But I took it as I must give more to strangers. At the time I was doing volunteering at the animal shelter, but wanted to help people. I did one volunteer event where we gave away winter clothing to homeless, but I haven't volunteered with animals or people since...
technically, I am volunteering by teaching ESL at a community services place right now, but I feel like I can do more! I want to give and give! ^^
The "I'll give you a house" part of the dream is quite unrealistic, since I'm still so young and without money, but someday I hope to be able to have enough money to give to others. I've always thought, hey, if I have all the things I already need, I may as well give the rest to others in need. So, in a nutshell, this dream reaffirmed my resolve to be selfless, but also said, "Hey, you kind of have to be realistic about the things you want to bless people with! Make sure you have your own dang needs met first!" :lol:

Hope you enjoyed reading and hopefully it made you laugh! I'm not entirely sure why my most symbolic dreams are about food lol! Maybe it's because I love food SO much? :lol:
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:These dreams are from a year or two ago when I was starting my soul-searching journey and trying to branch out into volunteering. Also, I think around this time I was very frustrated with my language studies and lack of spiritual progress. :lol: These dreams are so simple but they have meant so much to me. ^^

Bread Dream (I'm great at titles, yes indeedy!)

I am sitting in a simple room with a female friend. I'm not sure who she is, but I suspect now that she was one of my bronwyn angel friends trying to impart a message. For some reason, we are waiting for a single loaf of bread to finish baking in the oven. I worry that the loaf will be overdone, so I try to peek in the oven door and open it to see its progress. My friend stops me and relays to me this:

"If you keep constantly checking on your bread, the heat will escape and it will never get done!" She then adds, "If you wait too long to take it out, however, it will become overdone! It will be as hard as a rock. In order to bake a nice loaf of bread, you must bake it at the right temperature and leave it in for the right amount of time."

I woke up from the dream, feeling confused about why the heck I dreamed about baking bread (I love baking, but why??) but quickly realized that this dream applied to my life. I shouldn't be lusting too much about results ^^ I have already made the dough, put it into the pan, and turned the oven on, I just have to wait for my loaf (my life) to come out! If I keep constantly worrying about my results and my life and how I am doing, how will I be happy?? But I can't be too lax as she said, or else my life will be more difficult. I'm going to make a nice loaf of bread, not a perfect one, by putting in my best efforts and not being obsessed about it! I will trust in my efforts and how things play out. Recently, I have been watching videos about "synchronicity" and I am looking forward to seeing how it will show up in my life. ^^ even now it's happening but maybe I just don't know what the result will be yet.

Homeless Cheese Dream (great title, amirite?)

I was on the street, just walking, when I saw a homeless man begging. We met eyes and he made his way over to me, excited. He opens up a box and inside are slices of swiss cheese all nicely lined up.

"Miss, you look like you could use some cheese. Here, I will give you three slices!" he says, very excitedly.

I'm puzzled by the fact that this homeless man wants to give me swiss cheese, but I accept it. However, I quickly snap out of it and say worriedly, "But you are homeless, shouldn't I be the one giving you swiss cheese? I'll give you all the cheese you need!" Then I realize again, wait... this man is homeless, he needs something more! NOT CHEESE! "No, even better, I will give you a house!"

The dream ended there. It was very bizarre. :lol: But I took it as I must give more to strangers. At the time I was doing volunteering at the animal shelter, but wanted to help people. I did one volunteer event where we gave away winter clothing to homeless, but I haven't volunteered with animals or people since...
technically, I am volunteering by teaching ESL at a community services place right now, but I feel like I can do more! I want to give and give! ^^
The "I'll give you a house" part of the dream is quite unrealistic, since I'm still so young and without money, but someday I hope to be able to have enough money to give to others. I've always thought, hey, if I have all the things I already need, I may as well give the rest to others in need. So, in a nutshell, this dream reaffirmed my resolve to be selfless, but also said, "Hey, you kind of have to be realistic about the things you want to bless people with! Make sure you have your own dang needs met first!" :lol:

Hope you enjoyed reading and hopefully it made you laugh! I'm not entirely sure why my most symbolic dreams are about food lol! Maybe it's because I love food SO much? :lol:
Amaranth , Thanks for sharing this it did make me laugh reading it your dreams are interesting its trying to learn what your dreams mean that get me that part can be hard at Times but :) its Great that you could have had one of your companions visit your dreams that is always fun when it happens :mrgreen:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Just remember that savings is a need, too! :D I loved both dreams. I used to do work for the Raptor Conservancy , mostly cleaning cages and helping feed the birds. Hey! Cage cleaning needs done, too! :) I have also done some wild animal rehab work. I have given folks lots of things, but people can be really greedy and lousy, so watch out! I hate to say that, but I gave a free trip to the Bahamas for a person in a Workshop group one time, so a new person could come with us to swim with the dolphins and learn yoga and energy healing. I worked HARD for that money, and it was NOT extra. The person who actually went? The trip coordinator's daughter. Yeah. I was PISSED.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Amaranth Rose

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Just remember that savings is a need, too! :D I loved both dreams. I used to do work for the Raptor Conservancy , mostly cleaning cages and helping feed the birds. Hey! Cage cleaning needs done, too! :) I have also done some wild animal rehab work. I have given folks lots of things, but people can be really greedy and lousy, so watch out! I hate to say that, but I gave a free trip to the Bahamas for a person in a Workshop group one time, so a new person could come with us to swim with the dolphins and learn yoga and energy healing. I worked HARD for that money, and it was NOT extra. The person who actually went? The trip coordinator's daughter. Yeah. I was PISSED.
That's true xD I need to save money *-* I need to get into the habit of cooking more and using less gas... can't even go to the mall or do online browsing or else I will fall into the trap of buying something!! And I'm sorry that the person you wanted to go couldn't, Hellcat! :( come on, how can you not take a vacation to the Bahamas?!? That was very kind of you. :devillove: It's such a shame!
And I'll give if someone needs it, but not to a toxic person who perpetually refuses to do things to get themselves out of their own situation when they can *-* We just have to be able to identify the ones who actually need and deserve help xD
velle wrote:Amaranth , Thanks for sharing this it did make me laugh reading it your dreams are interesting its trying to learn what your dreams mean that get me that part can be hard at Times but :) its Great that you could have had one of your companions visit your dreams that is always fun when it happens :mrgreen:
I'm glad it made you laugh, velle!! ^^ dreams can be really hard to interpret sometimes. Sometimes they can be really symbolic, other times just incredibly ridiculous and don't mean a thing. :lol: And yep, my companions like to come in my dreams a lot! ^^ sometimes I don't realize it is them until I wake up... I have to try and get better at lucid dreaming and APing ;) I want to see my beloved companions! I want to talk for much longer but dreams feel so short... :frowndevil: perhaps I should just meditate with them since I can keep my focus for much longer~
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Amaranth Yes reading about your Dreams did make me laugh enjoyed it again you do have :) Some very interesting dreams I Would say please post more about what kind of Dreams you have also what do they mean to you ' I Do know some dreams can take help learning what they mean for you :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Amaranth Rose

velle wrote:Amaranth Yes reading about your Dreams did make me laugh enjoyed it again you do have :) Some very interesting dreams I Would say please post more about what kind of Dreams you have also what do they mean to you ' I Do know some dreams can take help learning what they mean for you :D
Of course, velle!! :devillove: I need to post more on my past life findings too. I keep digging and digging and finding more things about myself. I think I might do that tonight. I have been reading lots of posts but not posting my progress. :lol:

There are actually a few more dreams that I remember from years ago that are very vivid and I'm not sure if they are past life memories or random gibberish dreams. I will eventually write about those as well. :crazy:
Amaranth Rose

Oops sorry for the double post but I forgot to add! I was thinking today how I can cook more and my companions suggested cooking as if I'm cooking for them. It's such good advice because I'm lazy to cook for myself but I go all out when it comes to making things for others. I love planning what to cook when people come and visit. :lol:

Today, I made pumpkin bread and offered some to my divinity demoness S and winter fae R~ and apple cake for my woodland elf K! ^^ baking gives me joy and I'm happy to bake for friends and family~!

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”