Dream from 11/15/17

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

This dream played out like many of my other dreams, going places, interacting with people, etc, but it was the last part that really stuck with me.

I was in the car with my mom leaving a school talking about the stupidity of a movie. Mom then said that an old friend of my sister's was a really stupid girl, and she didn't know why she put in all the great amount of effort on her in the first place. As we drive past the entrance, I see my younger sister R attacking our younger sister G. G is screaming "R, DONT! PLEASE STOP!" as R is beating her to death very violently with thick stick. Mom sees this and pulls the car out of the road to deal with them. I tell her I'm going to help, and go to get out of the car with her, but she tells me to stay put. This is where I woke up.

It holds some deep symbolism, and I'd like to ask for some interpretation regarding the dream.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
darkmoon

Do u feel deep down u owe your sister?

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”