Dream with Akelta

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

We're on vacation. Akelta is staying in a unit across from me. She comes over to borrow some lavender essential oil, because she's making an offering to some specific family members and she forgot to bring lavender for them. We're on the porch and discussing the incense oil, which is actually a blend of four oils, lavender, two I don't remember, and papaya. She tells me she loves lavender, but that papaya makes her nose itch. I show her another oil, which has amber, two others I don't remember, and sage, and tell her I have the same issue with this incense oil, because I love the smell of amber, but I'm allergic to sage.

She takes the lavender oil blend, and goes back to her place to make the offering. I know she'll be anointing the vessels, and also that she will be burning some sticks that she's anointed with the oil.

She doesn't bring the oil back, so I go over there to pick it up. We're talking with some other people at her place (there was a man who was all in shadows, and a woman who is her sister), and I notice that her belly is slightly rounded, and I congratulate her on her pregnancy. She looks surprised, because she hasn't told anyone yet. I tell her, it's a boy, and she smiles. She's already got his name picked out. (Now that I'm awake, I know you have a son, Lucien, but I'm not entirely sure that was the reference, because I think he's two now?)

Lacey (I'll explain her in a moment) shows up, and starts asking a TON of questions, and Akelta is getting ready to do a ritual, so finally, I give Lacey a hug and tell her, "I love you. I promise when you're 18, and your parents can no longer tell you what to do, I will tell you EVERYTHING, but right now, I can't do that. Can you accept that and wait?" She agrees, and leaves, and then I wake up.

Lacey is someone who used to live across from me, over 10 years ago. We've recently reconnected, she's now dating another friend of mine. She IS over 18 now, and the last time she came to visit, she asked if I would teach her.

Clearly, I'm going to take a new apprentice. Huh.

Also, Akelta, I sent you a message about the dream via FB, well, how I interpreted it, anyway. Again, thanks for the visit, and congratulations on the new project. :)

-Raven
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Marosey

Great I’m not the only one that has encounters with Akelta. I may email her mine vision. In my case it didn’t seem like a dream. Maybe she can give me an interpretation.
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Marosey wrote:Great I’m not the only one that has encounters with Akelta. I may email her mine vision. In my case it didn’t seem like a dream. Maybe she can give me an interpretation.

I did once too but I forget it. I wrote it off as totally random with no meaning. She was only there briefly, but now I wish I wrote it down. At least what she said to me anyway because sometimes we view things as random with no meaning and just because they do not make sense at the time does not mean thy wont make sense in the future.

Raven that definitely sounds like you will be getting an apprentice ^^ She came back into your life for a reason. Now you must hold up your word and teach her since she is over 18 :devilgrin:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Marosey

Nefer wrote:
Marosey wrote:Great I’m not the only one that has encounters with Akelta. I may email her mine vision. In my case it didn’t seem like a dream. Maybe she can give me an interpretation.

I did once too but I forget it. I wrote it off as totally random with no meaning. She was only there briefly, but now I wish I wrote it down. At least what she said to me anyway because sometimes we view things as random with no meaning and just because they do not make sense at the time does not mean thy wont make sense in the future.

Raven that definitely sounds like you will be getting an apprentice ^^ She came back into your life for a reason. Now you must hold up your word and teach her since she is over 18 :devilgrin:

You are correct. I thought it may be random subconscious rambling but there were symbols and it didn’t seem like a dream. I didn’t say anything because I might appear crazy.
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

Nefer wrote:Raven that definitely sounds like you will be getting an apprentice ^^ She came back into your life for a reason. Now you must hold up your word and teach her since she is over 18
We had her first lesson this past Saturday. It went well - I was teaching her about her chakras, how to read with the palm chakras, how to sense and see energy and auras. She was very quick to pick it up, and very accurate.

I had her feeling energies from my two athames (one is for flesh magicks - blood donations and the like, and it has a dark energy to it because of this, and the other has only ever been used to cast circles and call the elements) - she had a blindfold on, and told me that the dark athame felt heavy, and the other felt uplifting - I had her test my two selenite wands - one which I used for healing clients for a long time, which has made it... not as clean and pure as selenite normally is, and the other which has only been used in crystal grids - she said the healing wand felt 'itchy' and that she got absolutely nothing off the clean wand except that she could feel her own energy changing in response to it - I had her hold Mena, my cancer kitty, and she almost burst into tears - I know, bad teacher, but I wasn't expecting her to open up quite that much on the first day, you know? - and then I had her read my aura - she picked out my two most prevalent old colors AND picked up the new color, as well as a color that is potential but not manifesting yet.

I also had her working on her chakras. I showed her how to open them, and how to close them, and I showed her how to soothe one that was overactive, and how to wake one that has retreated.

She did really well, considering before Saturday evening, she'd never seen energy, sensed it, or worked with it, and started with not even knowing what a chakra is.

I sent her home with homework - she's to get two notebooks, one for notes on what she studies, and the other a book to keep track of her personal experiences, such as when she sees colors or senses energies and the way she senses them. Because she's just starting, she's not quite sure what that synesthetic experience that is unique to psychic input actually IS, so that second notebook is probably more important than the first. You can always make new notes on study material, but learning how your particular psychic synesthesia manifests... that takes so much practice and work and attention, documenting is VITAL.

Her other homework was to read three books I loaned her from my personal library that discuss the chakras - one discusses the esoteric nature of chakras, and gives a very good basic understanding of each. One teaches about psychology and how the chakras and your psychology interact, how childhood development affects chakras and how to heal such wounds. The third book is the book I suggest to EVERYONE, Genevieve Paulson's Kundalini and the Chakras.

I also, of course, sent her a copy of my blog post about chakras, the aura, and empathy - she's not an empath... if anything, she's actually got the opposite issue, but the majority of the information in that post is good for anyone, whether they're an empath or not, because it covers so much about chakras and the aura.

And then I introduced her to my favorite "after-magick" snack, Yoohoo. :devilparty: :headbang: and explained about how energy work depletes the body, and affects the bloodsugar, and told her that grounding and centering have their place, and when I teach her those techniques I will explain them, but eating after an energetic workout is actually more important than even cleansing.

So... next lesson, I will be checking her aura and chakras to see how far she's gotten with her studies (she's not just to read the books, she's to practice what she reads and come to me if she has any questions) and testing her energetically and through questions, and then we'll talk about grounding, centering, cleansing, shielding, and warding. I normally start with those, but I also normally teach people who have already been studying on their own, and are pre-sensitized to their own energy and the energies around them... for her, I'm doing it a little differently because she doesn't know how to work with her own energy, or even what it looks or feels like.

It's not a bad beginning. I'm pretty pleased with her speedy pick-ups. She reminds me of my last apprentice, who, by the way, just took his FIRST apprentice! I need to bake him a birthday cake. :Ddevil: :devilclap:
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

That is absolutely wonderful Raven! She is learning extremely fast. You must be a thorough teacher and she must be a fast learner. The two combined is perfect for learning. I am excited for her ^^
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Oooh how exciting!! :devilclap: I wonder how she'll do in the next lesson! She does seem like a quick learner! I hope she makes steady progress! Good luck!
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”