View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:58 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 




Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Dreaming- A Revelation of the Self 
Author Message
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:43 am
Posts: 292
Location: La la land
Has thanked: 306 times
Been thanked: 87 times
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
A couple of weeks ago, I had a short, but interesting dream.

I was outside, and all around me was water. Just miles and miles of water. I stood ankle-deep in this water.
In the water, there were splotches of red here and there. The word "womb" came to mind. I'm not a baby in this dream, however, just adult me standing and mulling over something.
Around this time, I was feeling quite ungrounded and confused about all the selves that I am :) I'm still working on past life work, and discovering more selves... uncovering more raises more questions about who I am and what I am supposed to do.
During this dream, however, I realized... that all the selves, as different as they are, ARE me. And whatever that I am not right now or want to be or don't have, I can always be reborn anew... just like a baby out of the womb. Like... a reset. Video game character creation. I must have been worrying way too much about purpose and meaning, etc. when my subconscious shook me and said that choice plays quite a role in the way things turn out too. ^^

What do I want to learn? What do I want to accomplish? How do I react in this situation and to those people? How do I carry myself? A lot of it can be from choice and thought vibrations you send out to the universe. Sounds easy, right? Sometimes explanations for things can seem so easy that we automatically put a block there and say "nah no way" before we even try.

Yesterday, I just bought the Kindle version of one of the Thought Vibration books by William Atkinson. I look forward to reading it since it is recommended by Lord Mammon and I would like to connect with Lord Mammon in the future. :) I figured I would study before meeting with the professor. ;) Otherwise I feel like a student coming up and being told to find it in the syllabus :lol: "It's in the syllabus!" I have got to be more mindful of my thoughts!

I can always be reborn. Even in times of difficulty, I can bounce back :) I can influence and control my future.
Everything will be alright, because I think it will be. I am a baby, in a spiritual sense. I'm always growing and learning and observing, no matter how many times I am reborn, which is fascinating and terrible all at once. :lol: All my research, why!!! :lol: if the world is a womb, then I am constantly shaped by the womb that is the world. But then where is outside the womb, the world? Maybe depending on the individual, the world can be very small, like a hometown, or very big, like into the far reaches of the outer spiritual world! Wow!!! We are all being constantly shaped by the energies around us, constantly changing and fluctuating, in and out of time. :)

Oof, wordy tangent xD so many musings. Maybe I haven't unlocked all the mysteries of this dream yet. I must come back :)

_________________
"Hope will never die!" -Lucina


Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:24 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:09 pm
Posts: 557
Location: Earth
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 270 times
Patron Deities?: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5
This makes alot of sense, and I completely agree with you. It's a very interesting perspective most don't realize. Thank you for sharing this, as it has opened my eyes to that idea. Great post!

_________________
~Never get between a hungry dragon and a meal, lest you become it.~


Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:35 pm
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:43 am
Posts: 292
Location: La la land
Has thanked: 306 times
Been thanked: 87 times
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
Kitsune wrote:
This makes alot of sense, and I completely agree with you. It's a very interesting perspective most don't realize. Thank you for sharing this, as it has opened my eyes to that idea. Great post!


Thank you Kit, I'm glad it helped! :devillove:

_________________
"Hope will never die!" -Lucina


Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:46 am
Profile
SINNER of the month
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 6:36 am
Posts: 1855
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 772 times
Patron Deities?: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
A couple of weeks ago, I had a short, but interesting dream.

I was outside, and all around me was water. Just miles and miles of water. I stood ankle-deep in this water.
In the water, there were splotches of red here and there. The word "womb" came to mind. I'm not a baby in this dream, however, just adult me standing and mulling over something.
Around this time, I was feeling quite ungrounded and confused about all the selves that I am :) I'm still working on past life work, and discovering more selves... uncovering more raises more questions about who I am and what I am supposed to do.
During this dream, however, I realized... that all the selves, as different as they are, ARE me. And whatever that I am not right now or want to be or don't have, I can always be reborn anew... just like a baby out of the womb. Like... a reset. Video game character creation. I must have been worrying way too much about purpose and meaning, etc. when my subconscious shook me and said that choice plays quite a role in the way things turn out too. ^^

What do I want to learn? What do I want to accomplish? How do I react in this situation and to those people? How do I carry myself? A lot of it can be from choice and thought vibrations you send out to the universe. Sounds easy, right? Sometimes explanations for things can seem so easy that we automatically put a block there and say "nah no way" before we even try.


So amazed at your completely positive attitude! <3 I have been thinking that when I die, this unique combination of personality and body disappear forever, and let me tell you....the thought of losing myself forever is damn depressing. It is nicer to think that my core self can recreate a pretty close copy whenever I need or want. You made me see that my inner self will be the same, and if I connect to my Higher Self, and we live together, all my memories will be there! It's actually kind of nice. So I am not 'gone forever'. but a part of a larger being who, over time, will have MANY faces and personalities! Wow! Now I have all these demons, who love me and protect me here; all a part of the gift of connecting to that higher me! Can I hear a YAY, DEMONS?! :D :devilbanana:
Yesterday, I just bought the Kindle version of one of the Thought Vibration books by William Atkinson. I look forward to reading it since it is recommended by Lord Mammon and I would like to connect with Lord Mammon in the future. :) I figured I would study before meeting with the professor. ;) Otherwise I feel like a student coming up and being told to find it in the syllabus :lol: "It's in the syllabus!" I have got to be more mindful of my thoughts!

I can always be reborn. Even in times of difficulty, I can bounce back :) I can influence and control my future.
Everything will be alright, because I think it will be. I am a baby, in a spiritual sense. I'm always growing and learning and observing, no matter how many times I am reborn, which is fascinating and terrible all at once. :lol: All my research, why!!! :lol: if the world is a womb, then I am constantly shaped by the womb that is the world. But then where is outside the womb, the world? Maybe depending on the individual, the world can be very small, like a hometown, or very big, like into the far reaches of the outer spiritual world! Wow!!! We are all being constantly shaped by the energies around us, constantly changing and fluctuating, in and out of time. :)

Oof, wordy tangent xD so many musings. Maybe I haven't unlocked all the mysteries of this dream yet. I must come back :)

_________________
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)


Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:01 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:43 am
Posts: 292
Location: La la land
Has thanked: 306 times
Been thanked: 87 times
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
Satan's Hellcat wrote:

So amazed at your completely positive attitude! <3 I have been thinking that when I die, this unique combination of personality and body disappear forever, and let me tell you....the thought of losing myself forever is damn depressing. It is nicer to think that my core self can recreate a pretty close copy whenever I need or want. You made me see that my inner self will be the same, and if I connect to my Higher Self, and we live together, all my memories will be there! It's actually kind of nice. So I am not 'gone forever'. but a part of a larger being who, over time, will have MANY faces and personalities! Wow! Now I have all these demons, who love me and protect me here; all a part of the gift of connecting to that higher me! Can I hear a YAY, DEMONS?! :D :devilbanana:


Yes, exactly Hellcat!! :) with each life, our soul becomes older and wiser, a culmination of these experiences ^^ some people just have an easier time connecting to these selves. Oooh I am jealous! The memories don't disappear forever, but are recorded. The challenge is accessing those records, and through that, rediscovering the self and having this current reincarnation experience growth. HMM.

And I think we can go back to the higher self, our outer spiritual self if we really want to. But that depends on whether or not the higher self has achieved what they wanted to do in the first place. Maybe if we go back, we might get bored and reincarnate again for the fun of it :lol:

I'm not sure what all of our unique selves are doing. I think that even in death, they can still learn and help others. Just like our spirit companions ^^ I have a binding of one of my past lives even. Maybe she's checking up on me. For sure, I'd be curious about my future reincarnations and try to help them grow even more. Maybe even give them a challenge if they need it hahaha... :crazy:

_________________
"Hope will never die!" -Lucina


Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:16 am
Profile
SINNER of the month
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 6:36 am
Posts: 1855
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 772 times
Patron Deities?: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
Satan's Hellcat wrote:

So amazed at your completely positive attitude! <3 I have been thinking that when I die, this unique combination of personality and body disappear forever, and let me tell you....the thought of losing myself forever is damn depressing. It is nicer to think that my core self can recreate a pretty close copy whenever I need or want. You made me see that my inner self will be the same, and if I connect to my Higher Self, and we live together, all my memories will be there! It's actually kind of nice. So I am not 'gone forever'. but a part of a larger being who, over time, will have MANY faces and personalities! Wow! Now I have all these demons, who love me and protect me here; all a part of the gift of connecting to that higher me! Can I hear a YAY, DEMONS?! :D :devilbanana:


Yes, exactly Hellcat!! :) with each life, our soul becomes older and wiser, a culmination of these experiences ^^ some people just have an easier time connecting to these selves. Oooh I am jealous! The memories don't disappear forever, but are recorded. The challenge is accessing those records, and through that, rediscovering the self and having this current reincarnation experience growth. HMM.

And I think we can go back to the higher self, our outer spiritual self if we really want to. But that depends on whether or not the higher self has achieved what they wanted to do in the first place. Maybe if we go back, we might get bored and reincarnate again for the fun of it :lol:

Here is another unique thought: What if when I am accessing the Akashic records, what I am REALLY accessing is my core self memories and consciousness?! You know, I have NEVER actually gone to the Akashic records vaults like I know some people do. I just 'download' the info I need. This is very exciting! The Silva Mind Control Method is all about this: Accessing the higher/core self. Holy crap! *thinking* Amaranth, you need this book! XD So do I! Then we need to practice, practice, practice!!

I'm not sure what all of our unique selves are doing. I think that even in death, they can still learn and help others. Just like our spirit companions ^^ I have a binding of one of my past lives even. Maybe she's checking up on me. For sure, I'd be curious about my future reincarnations and try to help them grow even more. Maybe even give them a challenge if they need it hahaha... :crazy:

_________________
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)


Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:42 am
Profile
SINNER of the month
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 6:36 am
Posts: 1855
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 772 times
Patron Deities?: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17
Sorry for the above posts....my compy is mixing everything up again. :p

_________________
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)


Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:56 am
Profile
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:43 am
Posts: 292
Location: La la land
Has thanked: 306 times
Been thanked: 87 times
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
Satan's Hellcat wrote:

Here is another unique thought: What if when I am accessing the Akashic records, what I am REALLY accessing is my core self memories and consciousness?! You know, I have NEVER actually gone to the Akashic records vaults like I know some people do. I just 'download' the info I need. This is very exciting! The Silva Mind Control Method is all about this: Accessing the higher/core self. Holy crap! *thinking* Amaranth, you need this book! XD So do I! Then we need to practice, practice, practice!!


Yes, yes!! You got it!! :) oh, I thought you did say once you went xD maybe what you were doing was more like a Kindle download hahaha :) I think if you just access it somehow, whether though AP, lucid dreaming, meditation then it'll work. I'll try and just connect to it through its energies. I have seen it before, but didn't get to find the things I want to read yet. :devilread: I'm curious to know whether it appears the same to others because my vision was confirmed by the Grand Infinity when I was looking through the comments on one of his video shows xD like a long, never-ending cylindrical room full of books. All the walls are bookshelves and there's no floor xD also, a lot of brown and gold tones. It feels ancient and tranquil.

Yes, I saw that book on a list of books recommended by Lord Mammon! I have to read it. My book list is so so so long xD I need five pairs of eyes and a few more brains :') maybe I can train myself to read books while sleeping and just floating in the astral. Making good use of my time :)

And no problem! Technology goes wonky sometimes. Sometimes I don't understand it at all ^^;;;

_________________
"Hope will never die!" -Lucina


Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:49 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Views Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
Karma functions powered by Karma MOD © 2007, 2009 m157y