Party at the workplace

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

So I find my self at this workplace. At first I'm at the second floor, wandering around. There some people here and there, but not a lot. Then I stumble on what seems like the main office and there couple of gentlemen in lovely suits look at me and ask "do you work here?, and I'm like "yeah, sure, kind of.. But not directly. I'm from the 'Agency'.." They look at each other, then start checking their system and their papers, but eventually they say "Ok, fine.", with suspicion and distrust in their eyes, but that's alright, I get that a lot. Given a free pass I went down to a lower floor and that seemed had quite a bit more life, a lot of people, some of them seemed to be very focused on something serious here and there, others more relaxed chillin' in groups all around that large hall and the very center seemed to be fairly civilized party in full swing. A few priest and priestesses in the crowd. Mostly humans, with few of the weirder kinds here and there. I start to entertain my self by creeping out some lovely girls (I have a playful nature :crazy: ), but eventually and appropriately I end up manning the entrance and just so happens someone was passionately banging the doors from the other side. So surely I open, might be important, and there was this middle aged gentleman trying to sneak passed me,
but I'm like "No no no, that won't do. Can I help you Sir with anything?",
and he's like "I need to get inside",
well I say "I'm sorry Sir, but it's a private party. Do you have an invitation?",
then he looks at me confused and pleads "..But there is my son inside there, and I really need to see him, it's very important",
I feel for the guy, but I say "I understand it must be very important for you, but there are some important people there, we can't skip on the rules today, I'm afraid. But here's what I can do, if you'd leave a note for your son, I'd be more than happy to pass it on.".
So he writes something on a piece of paper and hands it over to me. I glanced over it, but unfortunately I wasn't focused enough to remember.

So I'm passing the message, somebody was around looking for somebody, there was a note with a name but I lost it, sorry. I tried to be helpful :devilgrin:
I mean, don't focus too much on just your careers (material or spiritual) and parties, give a spare thought to those that are (were) close to you, just in case some of them want to tell you something, but your mind too occupied with other stuff to hear. :)devil:
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Sounds like you had a very interesting dream :)devil: & that was nice of you to be helpful& I'm sure you'll remember the name out of no where :)devil:

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”