Amaranth's Dream Journal

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I feel like I post dreams here a lot so I'll just make a separate thread for them xD seeing as they might have important messages for others, I'll keep it outside of my blog ^^

Anyhoo, interesting interesting dreams lately, especially the ones from this morning. I was exhausted yesterday from preparing food for a picnic and walking (and also doing the monthly group ritual), so I fell asleep at 10 PM. I didn't have dreams until after my dog woke me up at 6 AM to go to the potty then I took him out and went back to bed. Oh boy. What weird dreams happened after that.

One of the dreams starred a lovely lady pushing around a cart of what looked to contain an ostrich and some little chicks. She cheerfully handed me a little chick and pushed her cart merrily away. I looked at the chick and realized it wasn't a real chick but a tiny yellow chick stuffed animal. But it was enchanted to act like a chick! It was blinking and chirping in my hands! She was a talented witch! But I think her backstory was a sad one as she seemed to have some sort of mental illness resulting from some trauma. I think she enchanted objects (especially these little chicks) as a coping mechanism. TT.TT I heard this all from a character in my dream.

The next dream is connected to this one, I think. Me and said character enter a room which appears to be a home or maybe a workshop? I'm not sure why we ended up here but we're here xD I walk around, and see two large flashes of white light. A feeling of uneasiness comes over me.
"What was that?" asked my traveling companion. I am not sure. The uneasiness grows and it feels hostile. I realize that this place must belong to the witch from earlier and her negative energy is lingering around from one of her psychotic episodes. I decide to do a serious cleansing and protection spell. I was NOT going to have my companion get hurt! I chanted over and over in a loud voice, "By the powers invested in me, may all the negative energy in this room be banished" and also "May protective and positive energies invested in me fill this space, so mote it be." (The exact wording I can't remember but it was something like this haha) It was having such an effect on the energy in the room that the colors in the dream kind of warped and blurred a bit-- very interesting. After all the vibrations stopped, the room felt normal and cleansed. Whew! A lot of work but it was worth it to not have that icky energy in there anymore. Reflecting back on this dream, I feel a little sad for that witch. She seemed to be alone and didn't have anyone to support/take care of her... if she ever makes an appearance in my dreams again, I'll try and interact with her some more ^^

Once in a while, I'll get dreams like this where I do ritual work and cleansing, healing, energy manipulation etc. but I'm not entirely lucid xD I can teleport and summon objects to me (Harry Potter Accio style), do telekinesis as well but it's a shame I'm not aware of what's going on. I just do it out of habit. Sometimes I find that becoming lucid makes me afraid to do anything though, so I'll have to get over that hurdle if I really want to harness the potential of my dream work. If I can get over that, I can do many more things and jump easier into the astral :D it has been a while since I have astral traveled (maybe 2-3 months ago?) and would love to do so again!

Still have more dreams to share from several weeks ago but that will be for next time~ toodles~ ^^
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Those are fascinating dreams - it's interesting about the chick and the witch. Maybe she will return.

Sometimes when I have a confrontation in my dreams I either get attacked and defeated or fight back. Since I started exploring this journey, I have been reading about banishing negative energies. Some weeks later after looking into the subject, I had a brief dream, where I was in my home, in my kitchen and I saw what looked like a sludge entity from the other room right outside the kitchen. It slowly 'hovered' along the floor, and was floating past the kitchen and heading to the other end of my home. As it was floating past me from outside the kitchen, it then turned its head and looked at me for a second and then looked away and kept going. It appeared as dark smoke, I think it had burning eyes, possibly grey or white I can't remember. It had noticed me but it's like it didn't care at all, and it looked sad and miserable. For some reason I banished it, I didn't say anything I just left my kitchen turned towards it, raised my hand at it and imagined bright white light and 'blasted it', suddenly I woke up after that. I felt kind of bad for banishing it because it didn't seem to care I was there, and didn't seem interested in harming me, it was on it's way out of my home anyway but I sort of panicked in the dream and acted on it instinctively.
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Amaranth Rose

Infernal Ascendant wrote:Those are fascinating dreams - it's interesting about the chick and the witch. Maybe she will return.

Sometimes when I have a confrontation in my dreams I either get attacked and defeated or fight back. Since I started exploring this journey, I have been reading about banishing negative energies. Some weeks later after looking into the subject, I had a brief dream, where I was in my home, in my kitchen and I saw what looked like a sludge entity from the other room right outside the kitchen. It slowly 'hovered' along the floor, and was floating past the kitchen and heading to the other end of my home. As it was floating past me from outside the kitchen, it then turned its head and looked at me for a second and then looked away and kept going. It appeared as dark smoke, I think it had burning eyes, possibly grey or white I can't remember. It had noticed me but it's like it didn't care at all, and it looked sad and miserable. For some reason I banished it, I didn't say anything I just left my kitchen turned towards it, raised my hand at it and imagined bright white light and 'blasted it', suddenly I woke up after that. I felt kind of bad for banishing it because it didn't seem to care I was there, and didn't seem interested in harming me, it was on it's way out of my home anyway but I sort of panicked in the dream and acted on it instinctively.
Awwww that seems a bit sad... But be careful since negative energy and entities can play on your sympathies and trick you! Did this dream affect the energies in your house after waking up? Very interesting experience!
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
Infernal Ascendant wrote:Those are fascinating dreams - it's interesting about the chick and the witch. Maybe she will return.

Awwww that seems a bit sad... But be careful since negative energy and entities can play on your sympathies and trick you! Did this dream affect the energies in your house after waking up? Very interesting experience!
That's good to know. I'm not sure about the energies in my home after the dream, it wasn't a huge effect maybe a minor one, there might have been a brief sense of peace? I am recording all my dreams now compared to a few months back where I haven't as they are getting interesting. I have been receiving more ominous dreams too, which I don't mind having. Another interesting thing that seems to be happening for me at least, maybe it does for others, is when I recently started placing a crystal/crystals under my pillow before falling asleep. I did this for experimentation and since doing so, I have had some interesting dreams. Before doing this, I hardly had any dreams and If I did, I would only recall fragments of them. The crystals seem to be possibly 'amplifying' my dream state experiences? - my dreams would be more vivid and interesting and I could recall them better. I don't know If I have lucid dreamed before, probably not but hope to at some point. I have also recently had some experiences, brief ones which happen when I just come out of sleep state into waking state which I will mention in the forum soon. I don't have a blog yet here but it would be great to add my experiences there also.
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Amaranth Rose

@Infernal ooh which crystals do you put under there? Have you experimented and seen if the type of crystal affects the dream you have? I should try that too. Thanks! My pillow is so small though (and doesn't exactly lay flat) so I think I can only put it next to me when I sleep xD

Some more interesting dreams that I wouldn't mind being real LOL

I "woke up" to see two black-haired men staring at me. They seemed to be twins and had the same handsome face and bright yellow eyes. One had a messier hairstyle and black frame glasses. They were staring at me with amusement, and had been talking whether they should do rock, paper, scissors to see who should work with me ^^; if they were entities I would not mind both since they were very cute LOL. No word from them yet so maybe just a dream. XD

The next dream was pretty creepy and had me thinking about it for quite a while. I was holding a man in my arms and he asked me cutely if I liked him. I said yes, and then he said "Even like this?" And his whole demeanor changed! His eyes turned gray and lifeless and his whole body fell slack in my arms. I couldn't pry my eyes away from his bewitching creepy eyes and felt dread just overtake me. It was really weird and I felt pain in my right side around the rib cage area. I felt like I was in danger and I quickly woke up from being startled. The whole experience was just so weird but I'm glad it was short. Anyhoo, again not sure if entity or if I was being strangled/too hot from my blankets xD they say if your body is too warn, you can increase the chance for nightmares.

More dreams to be written later~

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”