Caves, water, bugs... *squeamish warning*

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Infernal Ascendant wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:22 am
laalbieglna wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:02 am
To be honest, your dream is reigniting my interest in working with Beelzebub. I've always had an unusual appreciation for insicts.
That's pretty cool. :)devil: If you feel drawn to him that much, then I think you should reach out and connect with him. That's just my opinion. :)devil:
I love your new icon!
Yeah, the day after the Lord Leviathan and Uphir ritual my kid put dirt and dead flies in the water I was saving from it, and when I complained about it on Discord, Mania said something about the divine using him as a messenger through his antics and I was all... hmmm... Beelzebub... the weird guess-that-god vision I had in early adulthood does regularly make me think of him.
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

laalbieglna wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:35 am
laalbieglna wrote:
To be honest, your dream is reigniting my interest in working with Beelzebub. I've always had an unusual appreciation for insicts.
That's pretty cool. :)devil: If you feel drawn to him that much, then I think you should reach out and connect with him. That's just my opinion. :)devil:
I love your new icon!
Yeah, the day after the Lord Leviathan and Uphir ritual my kid put dirt and dead flies in the water I was saving from it, and when I complained about it on Discord, Mania said something about the divine using him as a messenger through his antics and I was all... hmmm... Beelzebub... the weird guess-that-god vision I had in early adulthood does regularly make me think of him.
Wow that's cool! lol. Sounds like he may be reaching out to you too after all! :crazy:
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Yekarah

Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:44 pm
laalbieglna wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:35 am
laalbieglna wrote:
I love your new icon!
Wow that's cool! lol. Sounds like he may be reaching out to you too after all! :crazy:
Thanx for that, the icon's inspired by him.
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Yekarah

Had another dream yesterday. I can't remember much except one detail that stood out pretty strongly. In the background, I could tell I was outside and I was in a sort of forest setting. I was with some people and I felt like I have already known them before. The part that was pretty cool was towards the end of my dream where I was about to leave a location, and I saw someone holding a book and it had a title on it and I wanted to get a closer look at it before leaving. When I read it I remembered that there were two words, I was able to pick the last word and it read in large bold letters: BEELZEBUB. I was clearly ecstatic in the dream that the owner of the book kind laughed at me and I then left and the dream ended. I wasn't really thinking of the demon much that day I had other things on my mind, so It must have been a weird subconscious thing. but still cool.

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”