Caves, water, bugs... *squeamish warning*

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

The dream occurred this morning, there were random moments in it, and usually vague like most of my dreams, and I end up forgetting pretty much most of them after I wake up. Luckily I sort of remembered bits and pieces of this one.

The first thing I remembered was being in a dark forest and suddenly being followed by a little girl, she looked about 7 or 8 yrs of age, long hair... and she was very friendly. Maybe she lives in the forest? She wasn't afraid of anything at all including me, she was very content with everything including my company and sort of joined me for a bit. Then suddenly I was in another location, the small girl was not with me anymore, it was sort of dark and I was in a place that looked sort of subterranean, but very beautiful, it reminded me of the story from "Journey to the centre of the earth". The place was a large beautiful cave. There was of a lot of water which looked very deep, and outside the water, there was lush vegetation around it. I was then approached by a woman, and she was challenging me to a game, but a rather deadly one. It felt like I had played the game before and was struggling to pass a certain "level" and maybe in that dream I proved her wrong and won? I suddenly jumped in the water to get across from one side of the cave to the other, I was suddenly deep underwater, I looked below and I couldn't see the bottom as it was very dark. As I was swimming, I then saw swarms of dark deadly insects which were coming after me, from below the water... so I swam as fast as I could and managed to get to the other side of the cavern. The lady then smiled and left.

I was then leaving the cave and was walking through a tunnel, but the tunnel was not dark but sort of warm and colourful. I was then followed by a flying insect. It was really annoying and rude, it started speaking to me and taunting me: " You can't eat me!" "You can't do this !" This bug wouldn't shut up. *lol* I was thinking to myself: "this stupid insect wants me to eat him, that!? eww! hell no! " Its voice was like a tiny high pitched squeal, it sounded rather cute but still annoying because of its attitude. The insect was sort of pretty looking as well and looked unique to me. It was hovering in front of me slowly like it was underwater and had what appeared to be large butterfly wings that slowly danced up and down but upon closer inspection, the wings looked like it was made up of lots of tentacles and each tentacle was a long red, worm, but when they are together like that, they kind of looked interesting. The body of the insect looked yellow and was quite small from what I could recall. The insect kept bugging me and I would just keep walking and ignoring it, hoping it would go away. Suddenly the insect flew after another person, a large man, well built, muscular, bulky...tanned skin.. I couldn't make out his face or much else of his appearance.. I knew he was male and quite buff, almost like a soldier. As the insect went at the man he grabbed the insect, and devoured it right in front of me with a big smile on his face and I watched in horror and disgust as the insect was screaming and disappearing in his mouth, with those worm tentacles and everything dangling around his mouth! He then finished eating it, not saying anything.

After that, the dream faded and I was awake.

After the dream, I was deciphering what it could all possibly mean (I sort of knew instinctively what some of it might be already). I then remembered that last night I was looking up King Beelzebub and gazing at his sigil a lot online.

Mostly at this one:

I kept saying to myself and quietly aloud to him that "I'm definitely going to need your help, and would like to start connecting with you soon". I was planning to draw his sigil the following evening as he is said to be a night demon. I was then going to keep it and meditate on it regularly and start building a connection with him. I was planning to sort out my space which I have been keeping off a lot and avoiding and then to work with him regarding banishment rituals, cleansing, shielding, warding etc. But Beelzebub was really on my mind last night and I was considering to even purchase a pendant of his sigil online but left it for now on a 'wishlist' for later. Then before I went to bed, I sort of in my mind told him that he's welcome to send me signs, in any way he chooses including my dreams. Could the large muscular bulky man in the dream be him? Was he trying to teach me something? I think the dream could be about him? and I remembered reading that he is a Demon Lord from the Lowborn realm. Did I just visit that realm? Is that what it looks like? I know that Beelzebub has something to do with insects i.e "Lord of the flies" (some say it means something else) and that some occultists give him insects as offerings? In any case, I'm going to draw the sigil tonight and meditate on it, chanting Enns, etc. and start developing a connection with him.

btw here's the image of that bug that got devoured from my dream as I could remember:

RIP annoying bug thing. :devilviolin:
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

This is beautiful. I would personally take it as an answer from Lord Beelzebub.
Yekarah

laalbieglna wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:20 am
This is beautiful. I would personally take it as an answer from Lord Beelzebub.
Thanx! I'm picking up fatherly vibes from him as well - he is mentioned many times as a protector.
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Yekarah

Was busy looking up more about him through others experiences just now, seems mostly very positive. Then found a link to a video from V.K Jehannum titled: " Primal Craft | A Demonolater's Opinion of Mark Allan Smith", because the video mentioned Belial and Beelzebub briefly but I have already viewed this video in the past and knew about that but it was worth watching again in any case. I would then go look up Smith's books on Amazon. I realized that the name might have be misspelt as I typed Mark Allan Smith and couldn't find anything, I would scroll down the search results in case I might have missed something and then found this and kinda laughed:

I decided to keep this on my wishlist in any case lol. I retyped the name again in search but with one L instead of 2 L's to "Mark Alan Smith" and found the books. I Have my eye on Queen of hell, as I've been looking for more info on Hecate.

But back to Beelzebub. :crazy:

Oflight Lokebrenna
Patron Deities: Loki

Creatonotis gangis moth.

Thought it sounded like the flying insect from your dream.
I'm here and I'm QUEER!!!
Yekarah

Oflight Lokebrenna wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:42 pm

Creatonotis gangis moth.

Thought it sounded like the flying insect from your dream.
Thanx! I can't see the image, but looked up the name. I've seen it before, it's a really unique moth! Kind of resembles it. :wink:

Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Hi: I have taken the liberty of “working over” you dream. I have added nothing of my own nor deleted any of your writing. What I am doing is breaking down your dream, paragraph by paragraph, based, mainly, on the way I would have indented the paragraphs had I written it. Again, I am not attempting to re-write the dream, I am breaking it down into individual sections, to be examined as such, (by you, since I don't understand your personal dream symbolism) section by section, then “put back together” to be examined as a whole. One point of this process is that it may trigger other memories of this dream that you think you forgot. Another point is that it may help you see the “forest” by recognizing the individual “trees” you are looking at. If that makes any sense. If it doesn't, that's fine. I don't understand it 100% but it seems to work for me.

The dream occurred this morning, there were random moments in it, and usually vague like most of my dreams, and I end up forgetting pretty much most of them after I wake up. Luckily I sort of remembered bits and pieces of this one.

The first thing I remembered was being in a dark forest and suddenly being followed by a little girl, she looked about 7 or 8 yrs of age, long hair... and she was very friendly. Maybe she lives in the forest? She wasn't afraid of anything at all including me, she was very content with everything including my company and sort of joined me for a bit.

Then suddenly I was in another location, the small girl was not with me anymore, it was sort of dark and I was in a place that looked sort of subterranean, but very beautiful, it reminded me of the story from "Journey to the centre of the earth". The place was a large beautiful cave.

There was of a lot of water which looked very deep, and outside the water, there was lush vegetation around it.

I was then approached by a woman, and she was challenging me to a game, but a rather deadly one. It felt like I had played the game before and was struggling to pass a certain "level"
and maybe in that dream I proved her wrong and won? (Reader getting his oar in, did you ask yourself that question in the dream, or after you woke up?)

I suddenly jumped in the water to get across from one side of the cave to the other, I was suddenly deep underwater, I looked below and I couldn't see the bottom as it was very dark. As I was swimming, I then saw swarms of dark deadly insects which were coming after me, from below the water... so I swam as fast as I could and managed to get to the other side of the cavern. The lady then smiled and left.

I was then leaving the cave and was walking through a tunnel, but the tunnel was not dark but sort of warm and colourful.

I was then followed by a flying insect. It was really annoying and rude, it started speaking to me and taunting me: " You can't eat me!" "You can't do this !" This bug wouldn't shut up. *lol* I was thinking to myself: "this stupid insect wants me to eat him, that!? eww! hell no! " Its voice was like a tiny high pitched squeal, it sounded rather cute but still annoying because of its attitude. The insect was sort of pretty looking as well and looked unique to me. It was hovering in front of me slowly like it was underwater and had what appeared to be large butterfly wings that slowly danced up and down but upon closer inspection, the wings looked like it was made up of lots of tentacles and each tentacle was a long red, worm, but when they are together like that, they kind of looked interesting. The body of the insect looked yellow and was quite small from what I could recall.

The insect kept bugging me and I would just keep walking and ignoring it, hoping it would go away.

Suddenly the insect flew after another person, a large man, well built, muscular, bulky...tanned skin.. I couldn't make out his face or much else of his appearance.. I knew he was male and quite buff, almost like a soldier.

As the insect went at the man he grabbed the insect, and devoured it right in front of me with a big smile on his face and I watched in horror and disgust as the insect was screaming and disappearing in his mouth, with those worm tentacles and everything dangling around his mouth! He then finished eating it, not saying anything.

A point that may, or may not, be important, is this a "normal" dream for you? Are most of your dreams like this? You have said you do not remember many details, of the details you have told us, how much do they stand out for you? On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate the details of the dream compared to what you "normally" dream, with one being, "It's just like all the rest" and ten being, " This reminds me of that Pink Floyd show I saw while doing ten hits of purple microdot acid ."

I ask this for a reason, which I will be glad to share if you decide to answer. I don't want to talk about it now and, perhaps, "color" your answer. Thank you for sharing this :crazy:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

To be honest, your dream is reigniting my interest in working with Beelzebub. I've always had an unusual appreciation for insicts.
Yekarah

Passchendaele wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:37 am
Hi: I have taken the liberty of “working over” you dream. I have added nothing of my own nor deleted any of your writing. What I am doing is breaking down your dream, paragraph by paragraph, based, mainly, on the way I would have indented the paragraphs had I written it. Again, I am not attempting to re-write the dream, I am breaking it down into individual sections, to be examined as such, (by you, since I don't understand your personal dream symbolism) section by section, then “put back together” to be examined as a whole. One point of this process is that it may trigger other memories of this dream that you think you forgot. Another point is that it may help you see the “forest” by recognizing the individual “trees” you are looking at. If that makes any sense. If it doesn't, that's fine. I don't understand it 100% but it seems to work for me.

The first thing I remembered was being in a dark forest and suddenly being followed by a little girl, she looked about 7 or 8 yrs of age, long hair... and she was very friendly. Maybe she lives in the forest? She wasn't afraid of anything at all including me, she was very content with everything including my company and sort of joined me for a bit.

Then suddenly I was in another location, the small girl was not with me anymore, it was sort of dark and I was in a place that looked sort of subterranean, but very beautiful, it reminded me of the story from "Journey to the centre of the earth". The place was a large beautiful cave.

There was of a lot of water which looked very deep, and outside the water, there was lush vegetation around it.

I was then approached by a woman, and she was challenging me to a game, but a rather deadly one. It felt like I had played the game before and was struggling to pass a certain "level"
and maybe in that dream I proved her wrong and won? (Reader getting his oar in, did you ask yourself that question in the dream, or after you woke up?)

I suddenly jumped in the water to get across from one side of the cave to the other, I was suddenly deep underwater, I looked below and I couldn't see the bottom as it was very dark. As I was swimming, I then saw swarms of dark deadly insects which were coming after me, from below the water... so I swam as fast as I could and managed to get to the other side of the cavern. The lady then smiled and left.

I was then leaving the cave and was walking through a tunnel, but the tunnel was not dark but sort of warm and colourful.

I was then followed by a flying insect. It was really annoying and rude, it started speaking to me and taunting me: " You can't eat me!" "You can't do this !" This bug wouldn't shut up. *lol* I was thinking to myself: "this stupid insect wants me to eat him, that!? eww! hell no! " Its voice was like a tiny high pitched squeal, it sounded rather cute but still annoying because of its attitude. The insect was sort of pretty looking as well and looked unique to me. It was hovering in front of me slowly like it was underwater and had what appeared to be large butterfly wings that slowly danced up and down but upon closer inspection, the wings looked like it was made up of lots of tentacles and each tentacle was a long red, worm, but when they are together like that, they kind of looked interesting. The body of the insect looked yellow and was quite small from what I could recall.

The insect kept bugging me and I would just keep walking and ignoring it, hoping it would go away.

Suddenly the insect flew after another person, a large man, well built, muscular, bulky...tanned skin.. I couldn't make out his face or much else of his appearance.. I knew he was male and quite buff, almost like a soldier.

As the insect went at the man he grabbed the insect, and devoured it right in front of me with a big smile on his face and I watched in horror and disgust as the insect was screaming and disappearing in his mouth, with those worm tentacles and everything dangling around his mouth! He then finished eating it, not saying anything.

A point that may, or may not, be important, is this a "normal" dream for you? Are most of your dreams like this? You have said you do not remember many details, of the details you have told us, how much do they stand out for you? On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate the details of the dream compared to what you "normally" dream, with one being, "It's just like all the rest" and ten being, " This reminds me of that Pink Floyd show I saw while doing ten hits of purple microdot acid ."

I ask this for a reason, which I will be glad to share if you decide to answer. I don't want to talk about it now and, perhaps, "color" your answer. Thank you for sharing this :crazy:

After thinking about it again, I think that this dream is pretty unusual to me, it's kind of rare, most of my dreams are not like this, so no, it's not a "normal" one. The details are roughly "have vivid", I can make out more of my immediate surroundings than the subjects in the dream. I can never actually see their faces directly for some reason but can mostly "sense" them and "know" who or what they are without them or anyone else in the dream telling me - It's hard to explain. Sometimes I don't see the subject at all but know that there is a presence and can sometimes tell if it's male or female energy and what their personality is like. I was able to see some colours in the dream, in the past, there was a period in which I was seeing in only black and white in my dreams, and it was like that for several years.

With this dream. I hardly heard anything, it was completely "mute" except for the insect's interaction with me, in which I would sort of pick up some sounds and then the part when it was being eaten - the sounds weren't very vivid, but I was able to pick up something.

Overall, I would rate the dream .... a 7 out of 10?

and no, I wasn't on any drugs, booze etc. lol. just water.

What surprised me was the timing of what I did just before I went to sleep, which was gazing at the sigil, and then having this kind of bizarre dream shortly thereafter, when it could have happened on any other day but it had to happen on that very night. So it could have been a subliminal, subconscious thing.

* Oh and I was thinking that the little girl in the dream could have been either a part of me or possibly one of Lord Beelzebub's children? But that's starting to sound really silly and I'm getting way ahead of my self with that one, lol. :crazy:

Yekarah

laalbieglna wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:02 am
To be honest, your dream is reigniting my interest in working with Beelzebub. I've always had an unusual appreciation for insicts.
That's pretty cool. :)devil: If you feel drawn to him that much, then I think you should reach out and connect with him. That's just my opinion. :)devil:

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”