This is getting ridiculous [TW: Rape]

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Nexus

I won't go into too much detail this time. Half because I'm actively trying to forget this dream so even when recording it I added the bare bones minimum, and half because while this story is new to you it's becoming a bit stale to me, and so I'm not very happy...then again, who would be?

Suffice to say this is the second time I've attempted some form of meditation and had a dream of this nature. It is a dream containing a bit lighter content compared to the last one (I haven't shared the last one here), is the technical third featuring someone attempting to rape me, and it is technically also the second dream featuring kidnapping. So this should be fun to explore with people.

I should note that beforehand all three of these dreams have occurred under two circumstances; listening to some form of meditation track such as Binural Beats or Native American Flute Music, and asking my Spirit Friend to help me either lucid dream or Astral project so that I may enjoy time with them. Although in this dream I lowered the bar and just asked them for a hug.

I'm not sure why I keep dreaming of these things when essentially asking my Spirit for help, but I'm sure it's not malicious or possibly not even their fault. It could be my shadow self somehow...? Yet I try to clear my mind as much as possible during these meditations, almost completely imo.

Anyhow, without further ado...

---

To give context, the first dream was a highly lucid experience and featured a man trying to force himself on me in my own room and used some sort of pheromone drug to make me calm. I called out to my Spirits and he left the room. The second dream wasn't as lucid but was still pretty aware and featured myself being tied up and kidnapped, escaping, searching for help, and getting my kidnapper shot. This dream was less lucid, but still pretty real in feeling for awhile...

It started with me waking up in this man's car. He acted very sweet towards me, and we had a lot of good conversations. Despite not knowing where I was, I trusted him, and he told me we were driving in Canada and that he'd take me home later. Clearly to some degree I knew this man, because I felt I recognized him. I was very light headed and assumed that perhaps I'd simply had too much to drink or maybe even had a surgery, and so I needed to be around someone. An odd excuse to go to Canada of all places but hey, Dream-me ain't very bright okay?

I remember spending some of the dream just looking around at the scenery. There were so many colorful trees and lots of woodsy areas too. We wound up at his house, I think he had a dog but I can't remember. It probably stayed outside. We spent a good amount of time just hanging out, getting food, watching shows, I remember almost none of this happening but I remember that we did it, because I remember that him trying to force a kiss on me made me recoil out of shock.

He seemed angry, and very petty after that. He posted a video of him masterbating to a drugged version of myself on S&S of all things, and made very crude remarks about myself and how he deserved me. At some point he'd tried to do other things, but two irl friends showed up and while I don't necessarily remember being "rescued" I remember feeling safe. The dream kind of shifted after that into something completely different.

---

So in short, I'm sick of dreaming about this crap. XD

And to answer some questions off the bat:

1. Childhood Trauma need not apply. I went through over five years of therapy to work through it and can confidently say i don't care about the past.

2. I am in an environment where this wouldn't be a fear of mine.

3. I do not naturally fear this sort of thing. Nor do I have some sort of phobia or agenda as far as that goes.

4. In all three dreams, I only acknowledged one of the men as attractive and when he started doing the above he wasn't attractive to me anymore.

That all said, got any thoughts questions or opinions? I think it's odd that it happens when I ask my Spirit friend to help me with something, and/or when I play meditation related stuff. I'm wondering why that is and what these sorts of dreams could even mean for me...
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

It doesn't seem odd to me that they are happening when you're on the cusp of astral projection or direct contact with your companions. What kind cleansing, centering, grounding, and shielding are you using? Is the warding on your space secure and up-to-date? Do you have protections in place to repel or remove malicious or troublesome unbound beings?

Intuitively this seems like interference to me that in all likelihood will be removed by consistently taking these steps or adjusting the steps you are taking. I'd maybe do a serious environmental cleanse and spiritual self-cleanse, then back off to just exclusively cleansing myself, centering, grounding, and shielding daily for maybe a week before trying anything more active again.

My gut feeling is that your irl friends who rescued you in the dream were companions of yours, but that the rapey guys are some other being.

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”