[Creepy Dream] I have pretty eyes {Possibly TW}

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Nexus

So, some of you probably know this but I love having weird, creepy, and/or seemingly meaningful dreams. It's been awhile since I shared one, but this one was just so cool that I had to share it! I can't wait to hear your thoughts because the dream itself was very fun, but I'm not sure what it meant.

I feel it's also important to note that I wrote a letter to Lucifer before going to bed tonight, and in part of it I mentioned valuing his manifestations greatly. I'm not sure if this dream is a response from him in a way, but it certainly had that creep factor that another dream he was in carried so...hmmmm...

Because I woke up and jotted it down sporadically and the dream itself was all over the place, I'll just be naming what I remembered clearly and what seemed important to mention.

The reason there's a TW is mostly for one part of the dream that gets sadistic, and another that mentions parasitic worms attaching themselves. I didn't go into detail on gore, etc but it felt needed because I don't trust the internet and how sensitive it can be lol.

---

--- Dreams: 3/28/2019 ---

A small portion of the dream said that I was a Russian child hiding with my family...or perhaps from my family. It told me this through a seemingly random forum post on this forum under my "Writing letters to Deities" topic. This isn't the first time I've dreamed of this forum having odd responses to me.

Another portion depicted me having to renew myself by eating small worm like parasitic beings, and they also attatched themselves to my chest. The first one that was offered jumped off the plate so I was offered another. I seemed fascinated by these, even if I was a bit grossed out, because I felt they were the key to...something. I'm not sure what. The lady in the dream said I'd lived 110 lives where I'd done that, and others where I chose not to, and that my insomnia and other disorders were signs.
There was a girl in a shelf/bunk, bed style thing above her. She seemed interested in me, as if she wanted to speak but highly skittish. I went to touch her knee and she moved away. I tried to acknowledge when she'd say things under her breath but she didn't seem to want to speak. She didn't seem afraid of me, just very anxious, as if facing someone powerful or someone you admire. I enjoyed her presence quite a bit but wished she'd speak to me. She had some of the same features as a girl from another dream. I do not recognize her as someone I know irl.

In another part of the dream I was in a group home and this beautiful couple came. They asked how long I'd been here, and I basically shrugged. The woman came up to me and gripped my face. She said I had very pretty eyes. She also asked me if I enjoyed lots of pain, and she looked very lustful in doing so. She asked other questions but I forgot them, they all carried the same general meaning and feel. She seemed very braggatory and possessive over me, ignoring the staff member's explanations of the home completely.

Then the dream changed into a video game hacknslash style chain puppeteering thing where you had to wear lots of faces or masks and slay your own inner demons through hallucinations and delusions while irl the woman tortured you with her husband, who she called Doctor. There was a face she said my family was scared of for a reason and it looked like a mix of a plague doctor mask and an, asylum-like outfit with many chains versus the normal two or three that were attatched to most characters (to control them), and I remember the controls for that face were very difficult. I'd gotten relatively far with it but wasn't able to beat it.

I screamed a lot as I struggled in pain on the operating table "irl". There were many many black chains holding me to the operating table. She told the doctor again that I had pretty eyes. He told her twice to go away, with his back to her. The second time he said it sounded more pained, or perhaps just agitated. She said something cheeky to him to result in that pained ansd/or agitated response but I'd forgotten what that was. I woke up after.

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”