It's raining bugs

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

2 days ago, I had this brief yet intense dream, in which It appeared that I was in my room, when suddenly, I heard a massive storm from outside the room which followed with what sounded like a massive hail storm. The storm was so loud that it sounded like it was aimed towards my window. The storm lasted only for a short time, it felt like a minute, and then dead silence. The window before me was cloaked with a curtain, so I couldn't see what happened.

Trigger warning:

So I approached the window and pulled back the curtain before me and had noticed that the entire window was covered with dead insects. Every insect looked like they have been smashed into my window, very much like what you see when a flying insect flies into a car windshield, but at a much larger, more violent scale. I could see some of their guts dripping down the window, and it looked like every insect in existence was morbidly displayed before me, and there were so many that I could barely see through my window. I wasn't horrified in the dream, just surprised, fascinated and a little grossed out.

Prior to the dream, I was actually quietly calling out to Lord Satan shortly before falling asleep over some personal, unresolved issues, then thanked him and fell asleep and that's when the dream had occurred soon after. After I had the dream and had woken up, and went about my day, I later had a conversation with someone who was talking to their friend about that same issue earlier that morning, which I thought was rare, because they almost never talk about it, except for that very day.

I'm curious to know what anyone thinks of the dream, and what it might mean? Is it a bad omen, or maybe a positive one?
My first initial reaction to the dream personally was that Satan was probably referring me to Beelzebub for assistance?
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

wanderer
Patron Deities: Astaroth, Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Well, you called out to Satan, then had a vivid dream laced with symbolism, then received a clear sign later that day, so we can rule out it being coincidence and random nothing.

Now, not knowing you, your situation, your subconscious, or your spiritual connections, I will attempt to analyze your dream. The reason I stated all that to show that you should not take this as gospel.

Massive storm aimed at/around you - Either "the heavens" are trying to get your attention, and you're not responding and/or blind to it because -" The window before me was cloaked with a curtain, so I couldn't see what happened." Or chaos is happening outside "your bubble" (you're in your room) and trying to get to you but again, you don't see it. Or trouble in the spirit world.

Pulled back the curtain and looked into the window- looked beyond the veil into the spirit world. You called out to Satan.

Your entire window is covered in dead insects, a lot of them in great detail - Either one of two things. All you are seeing is death of some kind. the storm (troubles) left carnage in its wake. Or what I believe is more likely, Beelzebub is right in front of you. I'm just imagining Beelzebub saying "the fuck do I have to do to get this one's attention!?" Or the storm passed and dead insects are presented to you - Beelzebub protected you from something.

"I wasn't horrified in the dream, just surprised, fascinated and a little grossed out" the grossed out is probably that little bit of your waking self. Your emotions were generally positive when a large number of dead insects in gruesome detail were presented to you, I would take as a good sign. If it were meant to be a bad omen you would probably have more dread and the dream would not have ended on a relatively positive note.

I don't know whether this is what has already happened is happening or will come to pass

Or maybe, it was a demonic April fools joke since it technically happened on April fools day.
“If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s.” – Joseph Campbell
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

wanderer wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:14 pm
Well, you called out to Satan, then had a vivid dream laced with symbolism, then received a clear sign later that day, so we can rule out it being coincidence and random nothing.

Now, not knowing you, your situation, your subconscious, or your spiritual connections, I will attempt to analyze your dream. The reason I stated all that to show that you should not take this as gospel.

Massive storm aimed at/around you - Either "the heavens" are trying to get your attention, and you're not responding and/or blind to it because -" The window before me was cloaked with a curtain, so I couldn't see what happened." Or chaos is happening outside "your bubble" (you're in your room) and trying to get to you but again, you don't see it. Or trouble in the spirit world.

Pulled back the curtain and looked into the window- looked beyond the veil into the spirit world. You called out to Satan.

Your entire window is covered in dead insects, a lot of them in great detail - Either one of two things. All you are seeing is death of some kind. the storm (troubles) left carnage in its wake. Or what I believe is more likely, Beelzebub is right in front of you. I'm just imagining Beelzebub saying "the fuck do I have to do to get this one's attention!?" Or the storm passed and dead insects are presented to you - Beelzebub protected you from something.

"I wasn't horrified in the dream, just surprised, fascinated and a little grossed out" the grossed out is probably that little bit of your waking self. Your emotions were generally positive when a large number of dead insects in gruesome detail were presented to you, I would take as a good sign. If it were meant to be a bad omen you would probably have more dread and the dream would not have ended on a relatively positive note.

I don't know whether this is what has already happened is happening or will come to pass

Or maybe, it was a demonic April fools joke since it technically happened on April fools day.
Thanks. It's all interesting. I did get the feeling that Beelzebub could be getting my attention again. :smile:
That maybe, whatever I was worried about was not as major as I made it out to be, and that it has been taken care of.
If it was a prank, then it was a fascinating one, lol.
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”