Dream or vision? Maybe a little of both?

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

This is a seemingly straightforward dream, inasmuch as the symbolism is “plain”, that is, there is not a great amount of detail, but that, for me, is also the hallmark of a vision/dream. That, and it was in full color. I am not sure which, but...

I am walking down a hallway lined in polished black marble, veined in white, floor, walls, ceiling. The hall ends at an enormous shaft, lined with polished limestone, beige, mainly, in color. It is, at the least, 100 square feet in diameter. I see in the left hand wall, perhaps two “stories” lower than me a hallway of bright white light.

There are people there, dressed in long white robes that reach their feet, long sleeves to their wrists, they stand at the edge of the shaft, then step over the edge, I watch them as they vanish into the void. They step off one by one, never looking up. A young woman steps to the edge, I raise my left arm, I notice I am wearing the same robes, only mine are jet black, I hold my hand up in a “halt” gesture just as she steps off the edge. I say “Do not fall” She hangs there, suspended in the air.

I turn my arm, with my hand in a “take my hand” gesture, and say, “Come to me” She floats across the distance between us and as she gets closer I realize I have seen her in many, many dreams in the past. As she reaches the edge of my hallway I take her hand in mine and we step back from the edge, we begin to make very, very passionate love.

It gets real graphic real fast. At one point she flips me over on my back and literally pins me to the floor as she mounts me. Having her “in control” brings me right to the edge, we orgasm simultaneously.

An interesting point, in a “sex” dream I do not often stay in the dream until I orgasm, let alone myself and my lover doing so simultaneously. That is quite rare. Another thing, this woman is real. She has been in so many of my dreams in the past. I have not met her in this life...yet...But I know she is a real person.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Well it definitely seems like more than a dream. Mainly since you say she has appeared to you many other times.

If possible I would suggest trying to actually speak with her and find out more about her if you can. Only way I can think of off the top of my head to find out atleast a name, but I think there is a slim chance on her being human.

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”