possible visit

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Dragona
Patron Deities: Hecate

Sometime early October 2019

Not sure if this was a nightmare or an actual visit or not.

Its hard to tell these days if something is a dream, nightmare or a visitation of some kind or perhaps a blending of them all. Shortly after I was diagnosed as type 2 diabetic, the nightmares were almost a nightly occurrence. Before that I would have nightmares occasionally but nothing like the number of them these days. I never used to babble and talk and scream in my sleep either but that is a regular thing for me now too.

So, just before I had the maybe “visit” I had a nightmare of someone breaking into my home. This is a person that my husband and I had been having trouble with and they actually lived up the street from us (they have moved now) and they had taken things off our front porch before and also left dead animals in front of our door as well so a nightmare where this person breaks in or tries to wouldn’t be so farfetched.

With what I’m thinking was a visit is because that night before I went to sleep I was meditating and I made the decision to try and build a working relationship with Azazel first before any other demon. I had been chanting the enn and put out a request. Right after the nightmare I wrote above, the scene changed to my actual house. Everything was the same as when I had gone to sleep, how the bedroom looked, the temperature of the room, how the weather was outside and so on. I was laying in bed and I then saw a figure, as fast and agile as ever, open the window, slip right into the bedroom. The figure was dressed all in black, like a disguise from head to foot and had a masculine feel. Then the figure reached over me and took a corner of the blanket I was using in each hand and covered my head with it and kept its hands on the blanket. The figure didn’t push down on me or try to smother me or anything like that. I didn’t feel any malicious intent, more of a indifferent or just waiting to see how I would react…not exactly curiosity, though. But, when that happened, I started to scream . I think a part of me wasn’t scared because there was nothing to be scared about with the figure but, the other part is so used to having nightmares all the time any more and I had just had a nightmare before this figure showed up that part took it as another nightmare. So, when I woke up I was sort of perplexed of why I had screamed because I didn’t really feel scared.

I’m just wondering with chanting Azazel’s enn and putting out a request that he showed up and wanted to view me and my reaction. As far as the blanket, I’m not sure if that was to let me know he was there, or if it was symbolic in a way because it had lightly covered me with no restraint and so all I would have to do is work a bit more towards wanting to let Azazel know I did want him in my life and I wanted to build a relationship with him or something along those lines.

I haven’t done anything further, though. I did the next day verbally apologize for the scream and let him know I wasn’t scared and the nightmares I had been having like I wrote at the beginning but nothing else has happened with him that I know of since then.
Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Dragona wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:21 am
Sometime early October 2019

Not sure if this was a nightmare or an actual visit or not.

Its hard to tell these days if something is a dream, nightmare or a visitation of some kind or perhaps a blending of them all. Shortly after I was diagnosed as type 2 diabetic, the nightmares were almost a nightly occurrence. Before that I would have nightmares occasionally but nothing like the number of them these days. I never used to babble and talk and scream in my sleep either but that is a regular thing for me now too.

So, just before I had the maybe “visit” I had a nightmare of someone breaking into my home. This is a person that my husband and I had been having trouble with and they actually lived up the street from us (they have moved now) and they had taken things off our front porch before and also left dead animals in front of our door as well so a nightmare where this person breaks in or tries to wouldn’t be so farfetched.

With what I’m thinking was a visit is because that night before I went to sleep I was meditating and I made the decision to try and build a working relationship with Azazel first before any other demon. I had been chanting the enn and put out a request. Right after the nightmare I wrote above, the scene changed to my actual house. Everything was the same as when I had gone to sleep, how the bedroom looked, the temperature of the room, how the weather was outside and so on. I was laying in bed and I then saw a figure, as fast and agile as ever, open the window, slip right into the bedroom. The figure was dressed all in black, like a disguise from head to foot and had a masculine feel. Then the figure reached over me and took a corner of the blanket I was using in each hand and covered my head with it and kept its hands on the blanket. The figure didn’t push down on me or try to smother me or anything like that. I didn’t feel any malicious intent, more of a indifferent or just waiting to see how I would react…not exactly curiosity, though. But, when that happened, I started to scream . I think a part of me wasn’t scared because there was nothing to be scared about with the figure but, the other part is so used to having nightmares all the time any more and I had just had a nightmare before this figure showed up that part took it as another nightmare. So, when I woke up I was sort of perplexed of why I had screamed because I didn’t really feel scared.

I’m just wondering with chanting Azazel’s enn and putting out a request that he showed up and wanted to view me and my reaction. As far as the blanket, I’m not sure if that was to let me know he was there, or if it was symbolic in a way because it had lightly covered me with no restraint and so all I would have to do is work a bit more towards wanting to let Azazel know I did want him in my life and I wanted to build a relationship with him or something along those lines.

I haven’t done anything further, though. I did the next day verbally apologize for the scream and let him know I wasn’t scared and the nightmares I had been having like I wrote at the beginning but nothing else has happened with him that I know of since then.
Im curious to know more. I have only had one interaction with him. He came to me in a dream as an oroboras snake and chased me in circles once,where literally it felt like he was just seeing how i would react. I didnt feel anything other than amusement and curiosity but it was slightly off putting for a first time encounter lol
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”