Interesting dream from 2/17/2020

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I found myself in a hospital bed, hooked up to a large machine. I was told I had what was called Red Pancreatitis, and that I needed to have blood pumped into my pancreas.

The nurse who was tending to me started up the machine and left the room. In the dream I was panicking, although there was no terror or fear felt in the dream, and I tried to move or call out for help. I could not move and I was barely able to speak, trying to cry out "Help me, somebody please help me..." to no avail, which only increased the antic in the dream.

After a while, the nurse cane back in. She told me that I was going to be all right, and asked how I was feeling. I remember her being an older woman, with a round face, long, graying straw-blond hair tied back in a ponytail, blue or grey eyes, and a fair complexion.

After she asked how I was, my vision flashed to a dark field with three off white circles each surrounded by an orange-red ring, similar to how an old photograph looks when damaged.

After that, I could see the hospital room again and woke up.

This dream has a lot of significant messages in it, the main one being Red Pancreatitis and the method of treating it. The air/feel of the dream was also very unusual for me. It had more solidity/heaviness to it, and felt more like the waking world than the dreamscape or astral.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”