Astral Projection Void Space

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
C999

Hi guys so wanted your advice and opinion.

So I think I managed to separate last week but I ended up in a void and a void tunnel. What happened to the lead up to the separation was a rush of warm energy which flowed through my body from the feet upwards then once it had washed over a sense of quietness and peace then my conscious was no longer attached to my body. From there I ended up in a void space which was very peaceful and not scary. At times I would start moving at rapid speed through a tunnel which would suddenly stop and then sometime you would feel yourself dropping but this was always within this void. I tried to project else where out of this place but it didn’t work so after some time in this space I gave up which at that point I was back in my body. So I’ve tried to emulate the steps to separate again but now I am stuck at the wave of energy stage which is now accompanied with an uncontrollable rapid eye movement which causes like a fluttering of the eye. I’ve tried to relax and but after some time this eye movement will cause the eye to open and then I would need to start all over again. In my first attempt where I did separate last week there was no eye movement just a flow of energy then straight to separation. So guys I’d like to know what this rapid eye movement is, how to overcome it and why it is happening now and not before and also some insight into this void space. In trying to project I’ve never had the vibrations unless this wave of energy is it and the sleep paralysis ppl describe mine was different it more like a numbing of the entire body then an immediate separation.

Any advice in getting past this stage would be great cause it’s starting to frustrate me lol

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”