Seeking tips on Astral Travel and Ascension

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Thanks for the heads up on those two titles, I just sent samples to my kindle to see which one i resonate with. AP and RV are on my list to start working on this year
Angelus_David

Inanna wrote:
Akelta wrote:Hey lilith_arcana

For me, the greatest hinderance in the past to my astral travels has been my ability to focus. When my ability to focus wavers, so does my astral projection ability and I know that it is time to pull out my old exercises and start working on my focus and concentration again. I really like the dot exercise where you place a black dot on the wall and gaze at it only focusing on the dot and nothing else. It is one of those exercises that appears simple but has levels of mastery to it and it really helps with ones focus and concentration. I find it is easier to get into the astral state this way.
Please tell more! The first ever message I thought I got from Lord Lucifer was actually "Learn to focus" (still working on it.... lol). How do you apply it in astral projection though? Do you transition from your physical body into the astral one by focusing on the desire to astral project? Or do you focus on a sigil in your mind?
I agree with Inanna is there any more you can say in regards to focus when it comes to Astral Projection? ive been working at AP for months and will take any advice i could get. Focus is really hard for me though as my mind cant be quiet and loves to wander.
Everybody gets high, everybody gets low
Life can be such overdose
Up on the mountain I see down below
It's easy to lose yourself I know in the in between
Calin

Angelus_David wrote:
Inanna wrote:
Akelta wrote:Hey lilith_arcana

For me, the greatest hinderance in the past to my astral travels has been my ability to focus. When my ability to focus wavers, so does my astral projection ability and I know that it is time to pull out my old exercises and start working on my focus and concentration again. I really like the dot exercise where you place a black dot on the wall and gaze at it only focusing on the dot and nothing else. It is one of those exercises that appears simple but has levels of mastery to it and it really helps with ones focus and concentration. I find it is easier to get into the astral state this way.
Please tell more! The first ever message I thought I got from Lord Lucifer was actually "Learn to focus" (still working on it.... lol). How do you apply it in astral projection though? Do you transition from your physical body into the astral one by focusing on the desire to astral project? Or do you focus on a sigil in your mind?
I agree with Inanna is there any more you can say in regards to focus when it comes to Astral Projection? ive been working at AP for months and will take any advice i could get. Focus is really hard for me though as my mind cant be quiet and loves to wander.

AmarantheLoveCharm also had a thread on this recently that might be helpful:
https://www.satanandsuns.com/viewtopic.php?f=125&t=6636" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I posted in the thread on my experiences with a Franz Bardon spirit Ebaron who is a master of astral projection. I think physical projection is incredibly difficult to achieve as opposed to lucid dreaming. Ebaron is a great spirit to work with. I have visited him a couple of times since lucid dreaming rathe than full out of body projection. Robert Bruce has some excellent books on astral travel and OOBE - available on kindle if you are interested.
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

When I began, I was practicing focusing on the darkness. I'd close my eyes and just stare in to that darkness, fighting my minds natural instinct to will that emptiness with some memories, thoughts and imagination. And I'd stare at it that nothingness until some dots of light appear here and there, then I'd focus on one of those until they start growing and darkness "splits" and external imagery begin to appear. One of those days/nights, darkness split and I slipped through that crack accidentally and that's how my first out of body experience began.
user2774653b
Patron Deities: Emperor of the Void Abyssal Demon Lord Leviathan

I'm trying astral journey through my fantasy. Laying on bed with eyes closed and imagining my astral body to divide from physical and stands up. While it's lurking across my room in my memory i actually can move my physical body what causes focus loss. Is it my fantasy only or kind of astral travel too?
I would like to also know the easiest way how to start astral travel in your dream?
We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you...
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

that's the beginning of astral traveling, imagination is the gateway. Also for dreams it could be argued that all dreams are astral traveling, if you want to be lucid that is a different matter and you probably need to be able to successfully travel first and mental mastery helps with this, so meditation. Also learning how to disconnect from your body- again meditation in some cases- will help with the astral traveling.
user2774653b
Patron Deities: Emperor of the Void Abyssal Demon Lord Leviathan

Heretique wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:55 pm
Also for dreams it could be argued that all dreams are astral traveling, if you want to be lucid that is a different matter and you probably need to be able to successfully travel first and mental mastery helps with this, so meditation.
I'm not sure if i understand you well now. Are you equate lucid dreaming with astral travel during the dream now? If it's the same thing then i have already traveled in my dream. However i did it plenty of times! 🙂
Even this night! I found myself in the 17th century town whose citizens were infected with some kind of virus (firstly i was guessing that it's sludge possession and torment). They were attacking health ones and turning them to infected by beat. Of course typical scenario from zombie movies i adore to watch (!) and this dream didn't scare me at all, but in one moment i have decided (and it was completely conscious decision made in sleeping condition) to fight against these infected creatures except running away all the time, awaited for one and made her completely unable to attack me by some strange kind of mental blockade and physical blocking.
In another dream some month ago i was trying to fly to see can i do it (conscious decision again!) and i succeed!
Was it astral travel?
We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you...

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”