Atral Travel Troubles

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I was deeply involved in 'bonding' with my Incubus-Abyssal T this morning. He tried something new, and after at least 5 orgasms, I decided regretfully I had to get up and feed the cat. So, marvelously relaxed and happy, I sat back in my armchair to watch "The Swamp Thing". Yes, it was THAT early. I planned on going back to bed after. I felt the vibrations of an impending Astral Projection very strongly. I was relaxed and I just focused on the experience, and I knew that this time I was going to get OUT. I suddenly had the worst dizzy spell of my life. I was disoriented and got nauseous FAST. I landed back in my body in time to run for the bathroom and spew vomit. I proceeded to have a massively bad migraine. Abyssal-Incubus T was there, worrying what was going on, and worried that he might have somehow caused it. I certainly know that sudden relaxation after long stress can cause migraines, but for it to hit me like that, so suddenly and so fast AND DURING AN AP was unheard of! :p I am not gonna stop! I WILL get out. (((hugs T))) No, I am not gonna stop having sex with T, either! I think T bought someone to check me out, but I was so sunk in pain and nausea, all I could do was lay there and whine by then. Please don't let this set me back in any way! I still love AP and Lord Satan, and my Demon companions, and I WILL get to hell to visit them! If I find out this was something the ex did....Grrrrr!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

Try picturing a...I actually cant think of the word for it. You know in electronics they have that line and when sounds come out parts of the line move up and down depending on the bass? I can't think of the word for it but perhaps picture that and start off with a fast vibration that matches what you feel when you are in the process of astral proejcting and leaving your body and start relaxing it and having it slowly slow down and it'll keep you calm and relaxed and hopefully not feel the naseua since itll keep your mind focus on that !
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

Velca wrote:Try picturing a...I actually cant think of the word for it. You know in electronics they have that line and when sounds come out parts of the line move up and down depending on the bass? I can't think of the word for it but perhaps picture that and start off with a fast vibration that matches what you feel when you are in the process of astral proejcting and leaving your body and start relaxing it and having it slowly slow down and it'll keep you calm and relaxed and hopefully not feel the naseua since itll keep your mind focus on that !
Thanks, Velca. I think you mean an oscilloscope. The problem is that I have BEEN out of body before....as a child; mostly spontaneously, with little control, but I know what it is and how it feels. I have NEVER experienced nausea or dizziness, or even migraine before! I will work on it. Whatever was done to me is breaking! I got this far, and I will get further! :D So actually, I am winning, and I rejoice that I will soon get to see my Gladiator, and visit my Divinity King and Queen!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

I think the important thing with this is not to give up. Maybe take the rest of today to rest and relax but then try again tomorrow and see if you have the same issues or if something else happens. This could be a variety of things and I would take a day or two to recover, then try again and see if this continues to happen.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
User3246

Eilana wrote:I think the important thing with this is not to give up. Maybe take the rest of today to rest and relax but then try again tomorrow and see if you have the same issues or if something else happens. This could be a variety of things and I would take a day or two to recover, then try again and see if this continues to happen.
Thanks, Eilana. I will try to get back up on that horse as soon as I can. Still feeling crummy today, but tomorrow might be different. It might indeed have been several things, including of memories of when I was abducted by aliens and abused sexually as a child by them. Unfortunate coincidence that it happened during an AP, maybe. Anyway, I am hugging T a lot today, and I know I will try again when I can. T and I are almost done bonding now, and I will be switching to his Brother Abyssal-Incubus U. Then Spectral E, and DONE....except I am paying off Mercenary G and Gladiator I by then. *laughs* Here I go again!

User3246

Demon T reminded me that it could not have been due to the abuse as a child. I have been out of body several times since that happened. True. DC Bane says that if this is due to the ex....and he GROWLED. I have never been so sick before or after an AP. It does not feel like a normal migraine. The nature of Astral projection does not make it likely to be fear....if you are afraid, you just CAN'T. I thought the same was true you are too sick. smh. I think Lords Azazel and Uphir have been to see me. I am not sure. I feel so bad! :saddevil:

Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Maybe you should check in with your doctor.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I like that you not blaming your Inccubi. He must be shocked to see you suffer.
You will figure out what happend.
Get well soon!

But I have a question.
In the 21 Bonding process, is it normal to have sex with your Ubi that soon?
I get mine in a couple of weeks, should I expect the same?
Or is it with your Ubi an exception, because you already have so many Companions and know the whole process?
I thought the sex part comes after the 21 day bonding.
Like in the Human world. First a couple of dates to know each other and than having sex.
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

Shinma wrote:I like that you not blaming your Inccubi. He must be shocked to see you suffer.
You will figure out what happend.
Get well soon!

But I have a question.
In the 21 Bonding process, is it normal to have sex with your Ubi that soon?
I get mine in a couple of weeks, should I expect the same?
Or is it with your Ubi an exception, because you already have so many Companions and know the whole process?
I thought the sex part comes after the 21 day bonding.
Like in the Human world. First a couple of dates to know each other and than having sex.

Ubis are very sexual beings and it varies from each as they all have their own personality. It's more so about what is comfortable with you as they will not push it with you if it's not something you want. You'll find a lot of barriers that one normally puts one oneself is unnecessary and silly as they see you in your truest form that you don't normally expose to the public. They hear your thoughts, feel all your emotions etc. it's an entirely different experience conversing with a companion than it is with someone in the physical. My best advice to you is to be open and honest with yourself with what you want and would like out of the connection and in general. It's always best to be in tune with yourself and not be afraid to speak out for your needs
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Velca wrote: Ubis are very sexual beings and it varies from each as they all have their own personality. It's more so about what is comfortable with you as they will not push it with you if it's not something you want. You'll find a lot of barriers that one normally puts one oneself is unnecessary and silly as they see you in your truest form that you don't normally expose to the public. They hear your thoughts, feel all your emotions etc. it's an entirely different experience conversing with a companion than it is with someone in the physical. My best advice to you is to be open and honest with yourself with what you want and would like out of the connection and in general. It's always best to be in tune with yourself and not be afraid to speak out for your needs
Well thats a bit tricky.
I ordered a romantic Succubi. I read on a internetpage that the romantic ones are a bit shy.
It can take a while before they show them self to you.
On the one side I like that. It is indeed romantic. Some kind of dating.
But on the other hand I`m excited and curious how sex with an Succubi may be like.
:devillove:
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”