Atral Travel Troubles

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Shinma wrote:I like that you not blaming your Inccubi. He must be shocked to see you suffer.
You will figure out what happend.
Get well soon!

But I have a question.
In the 21 Bonding process, is it normal to have sex with your Ubi that soon?
I get mine in a couple of weeks, should I expect the same?
Or is it with your Ubi an exception, because you already have so many Companions and know the whole process?
I thought the sex part comes after the 21 day bonding.
Like in the Human world. First a couple of dates to know each other and than having sex.
Almost all of my Demons have had sex with me as part of the bonding process. Part of it is just me. I am very open about sex, and it does not bother me. It is a way to get close and feel the intensity of their energies. Also, Abyssal-Incubus T and I have known each other before. He was my son. He had decided to have a life as a human, and I was his mother. However, I have had sex just as fast with all my other demons, except the women. No, I would never blame T! I think he was quite shocked. I felt him waiting for me to get out and join him so we could explore when this happened. Although I suspect my ex-teacher did it to me, I cannot say for certain. I was planning to curse his dick off him, so to speak, but Akelta has talked me down. I still plan on doing a 'cutting the cords', and a taking back of my power ritual with a few other things for the ex. I think I will print it here so others can see eventually. Then I will use simply push him out of my life and he will not be allowed back. I am enjoying it here, and he is not allowed to play! XD
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Lokakisa wrote:Maybe you should check in with your doctor.
Yes agree with Loka on this, if this is going on for days and isn't something that just happens when you go to astral project then stops, it's possible you may be sick and might want to get looked at, just to be safe :hug:
Velca wrote:
Shinma wrote:I like that you not blaming your Inccubi. He must be shocked to see you suffer.
You will figure out what happend.
Get well soon!

But I have a question.
In the 21 Bonding process, is it normal to have sex with your Ubi that soon?
I get mine in a couple of weeks, should I expect the same?
Or is it with your Ubi an exception, because you already have so many Companions and know the whole process?
I thought the sex part comes after the 21 day bonding.
Like in the Human world. First a couple of dates to know each other and than having sex.

Ubis are very sexual beings and it varies from each as they all have their own personality. It's more so about what is comfortable with you as they will not push it with you if it's not something you want. You'll find a lot of barriers that one normally puts one oneself is unnecessary and silly as they see you in your truest form that you don't normally expose to the public. They hear your thoughts, feel all your emotions etc. it's an entirely different experience conversing with a companion than it is with someone in the physical. My best advice to you is to be open and honest with yourself with what you want and would like out of the connection and in general. It's always best to be in tune with yourself and not be afraid to speak out for your needs
Like Velca said, it could be anytime. I had sex with one of my Demons that was a hellborn before his vessel even arrived. He was a prebound and I had his initial and description from the listing. I have a few incubi and succubi and we definitely didn't wait 21 days to have sex. I think day one when my incubus's vessel arrived (maybe even sooner again) we had sex. Ombre (my Divinity King), I waited a week because he said I should do focusing exercises and other things so I could fully enjoy the experience.

So yes, agree with Velca it's more up to you and what you feel comfortable with ^^ they will not push boundaries and will respect what you want
Shinma wrote:
Velca wrote: Ubis are very sexual beings and it varies from each as they all have their own personality. It's more so about what is comfortable with you as they will not push it with you if it's not something you want. You'll find a lot of barriers that one normally puts one oneself is unnecessary and silly as they see you in your truest form that you don't normally expose to the public. They hear your thoughts, feel all your emotions etc. it's an entirely different experience conversing with a companion than it is with someone in the physical. My best advice to you is to be open and honest with yourself with what you want and would like out of the connection and in general. It's always best to be in tune with yourself and not be afraid to speak out for your needs
Well thats a bit tricky.
I ordered a romantic Succubi. I read on a internetpage that the romantic ones are a bit shy.
It can take a while before they show them self to you.
On the one side I like that. It is indeed romantic. Some kind of dating.
But on the other hand I`m excited and curious how sex with an Succubi may be like.
:devillove:
What webpage did you read romantic ones are shy? Though ok I can see how waiting would be romantic. Though again, my Hellborn gladiator was the one I had sex with the soonest and he is extremely romantic. We go on sunset walks along the river among other things. It's probably more up to your own perceptions and what you want specifically ^^
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

While it may SOUND like a good idea for a check-up, the fact is I am ALWAYS at the doctor! I am a T1 diabetic with two other nerve disorders, and three birth defects in my heart. *shrugs* I cannot afford to see a doctor for a migraine (I have had them since I was 3 years old), and esp not to explain to them that this happened while I was almost out of body! :p I have never quite recovered from that last one! If it doesn't go away soon, I will go in, but I was planning to anyway, so....I HATE doctors!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Eilana wrote:What webpage did you read romantic ones are shy?
http://www.summoningsuccubus.com/
When you sign up, you get the first 7 lessons free. I just was curious.
His book maybe have some good advice, but I think the priestesses are more professional when it comes to find me a Succubi.
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

I know, I'm sorry, it just seemed so out of the ordinary that I was concerned.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
User3246

Lokakisa wrote:I know, I'm sorry, it just seemed so out of the ordinary that I was concerned.
And thanks for that! Doctors frustrate me. It IS very out of the ordinary. I have never heard of this happening in over 40 years as a Witch. *shakes head* When did it go from just not letting me out of body, to making me so damn sick?! It is a puzzle.

Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Satan's Hellcat wrote:While it may SOUND like a good idea for a check-up, the fact is I am ALWAYS at the doctor! I am a T1 diabetic with two other nerve disorders, and three birth defects in my heart. *shrugs* I cannot afford to see a doctor for a migraine (I have had them since I was 3 years old), and esp not to explain to them that this happened while I was almost out of body! :p I have never quite recovered from that last one! If it doesn't go away soon, I will go in, but I was planning to anyway, so....I HATE doctors!

SH :hug: it's just cuz we care about you and are worried for your well being, I hope I did not offend you. Awwww I hope you are too, I used to get migraines a lot. They have almost stopped now and I am trying to figure out what I read somewhere ... I know what the cause of mine was and occasionally I still get them but I can directly relate it back to something I did that I should not have done lol
Shinma wrote:
Eilana wrote:What webpage did you read romantic ones are shy?
http://www.summoningsuccubus.com/
When you sign up, you get the first 7 lessons free. I just was curious.
His book maybe have some good advice, but I think the priestesses are more professional when it comes to find me a Succubi.
Thank you Shinma! I am definitely checking this out for research purposes hehehe .... priestesses are more professional, I have studied and researched many different summoning and conjuring techniques so I like to read about them, but knowing what I know, I still go to a professional for peace of mind :lol: when you realize how much there is out there and how much can go wrong ... I guess it's like going to a doctor. I can read books about surgery but without proper training I would not attempt surgery on myself.
Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Lokakisa wrote:I know, I'm sorry, it just seemed so out of the ordinary that I was concerned.
And thanks for that! Doctors frustrate me. It IS very out of the ordinary. I have never heard of this happening in over 40 years as a Witch. *shakes head* When did it go from just not letting me out of body, to making me so damn sick?! It is a puzzle.
I am thinking about it SH, I feel like there is something I am forgetting with migraines. I know I had ocular migraines that showed up in my third eye working (which they cleared out the energies from) and other energetic blockages. Sometimes I got migraines and my Demons were able to get rid of them. It was't always that easy and it sounds like you already had them working on you, so I am not sure ... I really do hope you feel better though
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

HellCat just ask your Demons to assist you with Astral travel with leaving your Body they can your just Going to have to Work harder because of everything else you Have Going on with you but ' You companions can assist you with this because its how my Demons help me with astral travel good luck when your ready :devilpaint:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”