Working Through Some Blocks.

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Last night I tried my Haunted Forest Key again, and it turned out the ex was attempting to block me. Forest, my Lantern Wanderer is helping me to break through the blocks he places in my path. he has some good advice. First, he told me to remake the portal sigil every time use it. That way he cannot mess with it, and I connect to the energy, and not that piece of paper with the sigil on it. The ex may be blocking that particular tool, but the sigil energy is something that he cannot block. Second, he cannot prevent me having these experiences, he is blocking my MEMORY of them! Forest opened my mind and showed me the memory of the experience I had asked for. I had it, and just could not remember. He said to calm my energy, then connect to my Core Self energy (also known as Higher Self Energy) and allow the memory to come back. It worked! I had asked for an experience with some Dark Elves in the Forest, and I spent some time with a troupe of Fire Elves. I also had an experience with a swamp creature, connected to the earth energies of the swamps that are in certain places in the Haunted Forest. Forest had seen me watching "Swamp Thing" reruns, and wanted to show me the real thing! XD Kind of creepy and smelly, to be honest! It fed off the energies of dead things and rot, mostly.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Last night I tried my Haunted Forest Key again, and it turned out the ex was attempting to block me. Forest, my Lantern Wanderer is helping me to break through the blocks he places in my path. he has some good advice. First, he told me to remake the portal sigil every time use it. That way he cannot mess with it, and I connect to the energy, and not that piece of paper with the sigil on it. The ex may be blocking that particular tool, but the sigil energy is something that he cannot block. Second, he cannot prevent me having these experiences, he is blocking my MEMORY of them! Forest opened my mind and showed me the memory of the experience I had asked for. I had it, and just could not remember. He said to calm my energy, then connect to my Core Self energy (also known as Higher Self Energy) and allow the memory to come back. It worked! I had asked for an experience with some Dark Elves in the Forest, and I spent some time with a troupe of Fire Elves. I also had an experience with a swamp creature, connected to the earth energies of the swamps that are in certain places in the Haunted Forest. Forest had seen me watching "Swamp Thing" reruns, and wanted to show me the real thing! XD Kind of creepy and smelly, to be honest! It fed off the energies of dead things and rot, mostly.
Hellct . I Do believe that your going to get through this Block that your EX is trying to send your Way your Forest ,Key Companion will assist you with keeping your EX away from you one thing that is on your Side all ' The amazing Companions that you have with you that

Want allow nothing and Nobody to hurt you no matter what your EX Try's its not going to Work ;) he will lose and everything he's done to hurt you will Return to him in worst ways >:)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”