Dangerous games

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Remind me not to go half-OBE and get captured and put into crazy situations again....Oy Vey! XP

It's New Year's Day, 2:00am to be exact, and I'm relaxing in a chair. All of a sudden I get this fuzzy/ woizy feeling and I hear voices. A child is having something explained to them by an adult, people are moving around talking. I am sitting down and my head feels heavy. I realize that people are commenting on my horns and touching them.

Something bad hits me and I feel like I'm going to throw up. After it subsides, I start to lose my sense of hearing (I'm pretty much using hearing and sensing to explore, as my eyes are still physical) I get up and walk off, and begin to hear music in the distance. I follow it until it stops, but then I am having something put into my hands. One feel long, the other short. I realize it's an arrow and bow, and am directed to shoot something. I fire, and something is hit and explodes. A couple more arrows and I am holding something else.

After awhile, I'm in some kind of space. I feel the ceiling getting closer to my head, and realize I'm trapped. I find an escape, only to get locked in a long room, and find that now the walls are closing in. As they get closer, I get enough leverage to spider-climb my way out of the pit before I'm squished. Another few trials, a long sprint on all fours, and I'm exhausted.

I try to ask what's going on, and get something like I've been captured. I get angry and rip the closest person's heart out, then fly off to a safer place. I call upon S to get there and help me home, but the people back at, a circus of sorts I think, found me. I have had enough at this point and call upon D' to take over And get us safely home while I returned fully to the physical.

After recovering and getting a drink, I sat down to write this.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

An interesting journey. I was going to comment about the violence, but then I remembered how I reacted when I'm half asleep and somebody or something was knocking my doors, I tried to ignore but the constant banging in my head became intolerable so I just send the wave of fire to ward them off, but it didn't stop, just got even louder, so I lost it and went full retard, I turned in fire breathing beast, kicked my own doors outs and scorched everything and everyone to the ashes in the vicinity, and only then it all went quiet and peaceful for me to get some sleep.. One of those day I guess :eyerolldevil:
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Quite an adventure! I guess when you have Dragon ancestry, violence comes natural.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Ehhh I'm glad you got out of the circus? Sounds scary! ^^;; did they want you to be like a circus animal?! You're a mighty dragon ^^;

Actually there shouldn't be any circus animals with the way humans treat them...
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Marosey

I had something like this happen to me too but I believe I was protected before it happened. It may have been my angel.
There were spirits that was trying to take me towards a mirror. Come come see how you really look like . I was looking in the mirror. There was an image coming to view. I couldn’t focus on the image because before I knew it. A flying spirit came and scooped me up. They were fast and furious. I was thrown back into my body. I felt the spirit/entity was mad at me because I felt some form of uncomfortable energy while being put back into my body. I got the impression they were saying stay in your body. Do not venture out. I felt protected.
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Sounds like you had a very interesting Journey I'm just glad that you made it out safe and that your companions helped you out❤

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”