Some lucid dreams/OBEs/APs I've had

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I'll be putting some of my lucid dreams here. I'll put just one to start it off :)

This morning I kept waking up on and off because of my dog and the onset of a cough. I laid down to bed and wished I could AP again. It had been a while since I had done so, since I was busy with other things. I concentrated on getting to the right vibrations for it and noticed that I was putting my legs up in the air :lol: I'm not sure if that was just this time or if I've always done that but it sure made me laugh.

I'm not sure if I could call what happened after an AP but more of a lucid dream or in general OBE? I ended up being in my parents' house, so the location was correct, but the time was different. Outside there was no snow and there is a little snow on the ground right now.

I floated around the house, went to the downstairs office then quickly hid under a counter because I saw my mom coming down. I knew she wouldn't see me but you know, just in case!! XD She got a few items out of the room then left and I breathed a sigh of relief.She was wearing a long pink dress, so I guess that was the first indicator that I didn't AP into the right time.

Next, I decided to go outside, so I tried to phase through the window. Nope, solid! This happens in all my APing. I can't go through glass. Are we supposed to be able to go through glass? Hmmm...

I opened the window latches, pulled it up, punched the screen away and flew out. No snow on the ground, but lots of black birds on the ground, pecking away at their breakfast! They continued to peck away at the ground when I landed next to them. I watched them with curiosity and wondered if I could shapeshift into them. Then I lifted my arms up and black feathers started to sprout from my hands and up my arms :D very interesting. I flew around with my "wings" (they didn't become full ones) and was pretty content until I woke up again.

That's it for today but hurray!
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Very cool AP! I can go through glass when OOB, by the way. I DREAMED last night myself...yay! First time in weeks. :D
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Amaranth Rose

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Very cool AP! I can go through glass when OOB, by the way. I DREAMED last night myself...yay! First time in weeks. :D
Noooo it really is my own mind putting up a barrier then. I should practice when I'm awake. Just stand next to a window and stare at it. Just think "I'm going to go through you now!" over and over ^^ yup, every time I just can't go through the glass. I feel the cold smooth surface of it and can't go through :lol:

And congrats on your first dream in a while, Hellcat! :)
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

You can go through walls and the floor and ceiling, too! XD No need to open a window or door.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Amaranth Rose

Satan's Hellcat wrote:You can go through walls and the floor and ceiling, too! XD No need to open a window or door.
Apparently I can fly alright but going through things is too much lolol :crazy: practice practice
Calin

Lucid dreaming and OBE are different, at least for me. Lucid dreaming is super easy, shut my eyes and get in a trance and off I go. OBE is much harder to actually achieve, physically detaching yourself from your physical body other than a silver cord requires a realllly deep trance. I had a spirit help me to do it last year and it took me a good two weeks to recover from the physical impact of true separation. Robert Bruce has an excellent book on how to do it, starting with exercises like focus bouncing on and off walls around you, and visualisation exercises.
Amaranth Rose

Calin wrote:Lucid dreaming and OBE are different, at least for me. Lucid dreaming is super easy, shut my eyes and get in a trance and off I go. OBE is much harder to actually achieve, physically detaching yourself from your physical body other than a silver cord requires a realllly deep trance. I had a spirit help me to do it last year and it took me a good two weeks to recover from the physical impact of true separation. Robert Bruce has an excellent book on how to do it, starting with exercises like focus bouncing on and off walls around you, and visualisation exercises.
I've had some before! But this experience I wasn't sure it was. It seemed like it was the wrong time period... I had control of my consciousness and was aware of where I was at, but didn't feel as strong as the other times I've come out of my body... So I wasn't sure to call it APing or lucid dream lol. Since lucid dream can turn into an AP, it kind of blurs the line for me...
Darth Moronius

Calin wrote:Lucid dreaming and OBE are different, at least for me. Lucid dreaming is super easy, shut my eyes and get in a trance and off I go. OBE is much harder to actually achieve, physically detaching yourself from your physical body other than a silver cord requires a realllly deep trance. I had a spirit help me to do it last year and it took me a good two weeks to recover from the physical impact of true separation. Robert Bruce has an excellent book on how to do it, starting with exercises like focus bouncing on and off walls around you, and visualisation exercises.
which book is best?
and for lucid dreamin too if you know :)devil:
Amaranth Rose

I can talk about some APs I've had but they are very short haha! I can't seem to hold the state for very long. I have to practice more. ^^

My first time was when I stayed at my parents' house. I fell out of my body and realized I was APing. The air was tinged pink and my astral body felt very light. It was very interesting to feel my conscious floating around and also be aware of my physical body lying down at the same time. I could feel my eyes were shut tight but I could fly around outside! Amazed by the experience, I floated out of my room and down the steps to catch a glimpse of my parents' dog. He was waiting at the bottom of the stairs and perked his ears up. He could see me! :lol: I laughed and said, "Sit ____!" and he did. It was very amusing. I floated around the house some more, very curious. I tried to make wind or something come out of my hands since I'm in this state but nothing happened xD so I just floated around and around until I sensed that my mother was coming up the steps. "Oh shiet" I thought. "If I don't go back to my body fast, my mom will think something is wrong," and I imagined a silver cord on my back being pulled back straight into my body really fast ^^ zip!! I opened my eyes the moment my mother opened the door to my room and I pretended to just wake up LOL. :crazy: When I went to work that day, I felt very light and bouncy on my feet. As if I could fly out of my body at any instant ^^ looking back at it now, I probably should have grounded right after the AP experience, but everything was fine. Nothing bad happened luckily XD

Another experience similar to that is one where I got up and realized the air was tinged blue. The curtains in my room at my parents' house are blue but they looked especially vivid. The air was VERY blue. I'm not sure what it is but it could be the energy of the environment, perhaps. I did feel very calm during that AP.

I've had countless times where I was fooling around and rolled out of my body very crudely (like falling out of my body through the side and landing on the ground, or somersaulting xD), and then one of my companions would... hmmm.... :crazy: do some NSFW things to me ;) those were also very brief. No flying around lolol.

There was also a time where I fell out of my body and suddenly had the idea to see my creator, or well, the creating force of all, I guess? ^^ I flew up up into the sky but didn't get to see anything else besides sky :lol: that experience ended really quickly. I think my concentration broke...

Lastly, I had an AP through a guided meditation hypnosis video! Actually, I'm not even sure what to call this. It should be AP since I had full control of my consciousness, right? I think I talked about this experience before in my past life thread. Not sure. Anyhoo, I fell into trance and then realized I was APing around the beach that the video told me to envision myself. I flew to a grassy field from the beach and rocky area and... there were many people roaming there. Many were in traditional costumes and clothing from different time periods.
I realized that these people represented different memories I had from different past lives. I flew around, just admiring how clear everything was again. I was looking for specific memories tied to one of my companions, but it was hard to tell from looking at these people where I should go. ^^; Somewhere around me, I heard someone call out a name which I think is from my priestess past life. Surprised, I turned around. No one was looking at me? I flew around... around... then noticed someone who looked like an Indian chieftain chasing after me and yelling. "What the--" I thought, alarmed when I saw him carrying a hatchet and waving at me to get my attention. Did he know me? Maybe from some other past life (not the priestess one). I flew away real fast because I was scared of the hatchet :lol: Maybe next time I go to that place, I'll go talk to him and recover some past life memories. I'm not sure what he wanted ^^; hopefully for something good! :crazy:

Eventually, I found some memories from the time period I was looking for. I observed a lady in smart-looking attire, a hat and dress, disembarking from a steam ship (me?). That scene shifted into the place where I assumed she lived... A cozy-feeling room with a tall, ornate oval mirror. I looked into the mirror expecting to see a closeup of myself in that past life, but saw instead my current self floating there. Naked!! Why? I don't know! :lol: "What the--" I made a surprised face. "That's not supposed to happen, right?" And then I think I woke up from the surprise lolol.

I might be missing some things but those are the experiences I can think of right now xD I have many more lucid dreams I can share though! Next time~ I'm getting hungry now ^^;
Oh, and to comment on your reply again, Calin, it depends on what I was doing in the AP if I'm tired or not. Doing NSFW things with my companions tends to make me feel tired (but happy!) afterwards. Just flying around and observing doesn't. ^^ and yes, I'll have to do some more practice with APing ahaha! Many of my companions love traveling so I'd love to be able to travel with them for a long time (instead of just short spurts like I do now). :devillove:
Calin

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
I've had some before! But this experience I wasn't sure it was. It seemed like it was the wrong time period... I had control of my consciousness and was aware of where I was at, but didn't feel as strong as the other times I've come out of my body... So I wasn't sure to call it APing or lucid dream lol. Since lucid dream can turn into an AP, it kind of blurs the line for me...
Agree lucid dream can feel like an AP, in fact as we go to sleep separation is eeaassy. But conscious separation is another matter.

Here's my write up of my Invocation of Ebaron (a Bardon Spirit).

I invoked Ebaron and he came through within a couple of minutes of vibrating his name. I stated my intent and asked his assistance to improve my OOBE skills, particularly separation. What followed was a bit of a process of going deeper and deeper into trance than I have ever gone before. He effectively wrestled me out of myself, not without some resistance unfortunately, but we got there.

He helped me establish my cord - (that thing is fine but solid, it is never going to break!!). My vision was bouncing in and out of focus a bit, but he eventually got me oriented and took me to what seemed to be his home, a keep on the top of a meandering green hill. He was wearing a maroon robe. We went inside and the entrance was bathed in dark blue stone. He ushered me to an open doorway and up a stone staircase, all in blue, like moonlight. We entered the room, which was a round tower room, with a desk and lamp in the middle. He showed me on a parchment his sigil. He then showed me how to move around and into the air around the room.

He then showed me a symbol of a target, saying "know your target, take aim with the symbol and go through. Be sharp and true". I have recorded this in my magic diary. We then went flying, faster and faster until everything was a blur. He was smiling the whole time, saying anything is possible. We returned to the keep and he bid me farewell, saying I was welcome to visit him anytime. I returned to my body slowly.

An awesome experience but my astral body was trashed for a couple of weeks and I felt physically off.

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”