Was this astral projection into... the spirit world?

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Hello everyone,

So as I was listening to Akelta and Eilana's video on astral projection, I realized some of the things they said resonated with me... only thing is, I have not consciously done astral projection, but I had a very disturbing episode of atypical hypnagogia (the hallucinations that occur before you fall asleep, during Stage 1 stage as your alpha waves slow down). Now I'm thinking it's something else.

As I lay me down to sleep, I focused on a question I wanted answered by demons. What question? Well. I read a (ridiculous) article about demons being extraterrestrials (I picture Area 51-esque gray dudes) and I wanted to know if this was true. I was hoping desperately "no" because what is this, Scientology (t'is a joke, t'is a joke)? I lay flat on my back in bed and focused on this question but NOTE: I am so novice - I can't control my thoughts at all and at the time, I'd never even successfully meditated.

Shockingly quickly, the darkness behind my closed eyes became a dim purple hue and I realized everything was hazy but my back was suddenly no longer supported and I was just falling. Falling so fast I started to feel nauseous and my neck was under unbelievable pressure (like on a roller coaster). I willed myself to keep my eyes closed because I was curious. Then I saw a wispy (almost body-less) being with wings grab me and slow me down. Eventually I reached solid ground and the entity walked(?) into the darkness as if I was supposed to follow but I couldn't move my body. I could only moved my eyes and I saw what looked like metallic doors or panels or tapestries (something flat) on the walls of rock and I thought this meant yes, they're all ETs. I got violently upset and began just saying "No, no, no" and I tried to move away but, again, I couldn't move! I was stuck! Then a drop of water fell into the kitchen sink and startled me so badly (it was so loud!) that I started just panicking and then the surroundings changed and I saw disturbing creatures, barely humanoid, closing in. Among them, there was a man (I don't remember what he looked like) who gestured for me to go toward him and he said something but I was panicking so much all I heard was my heartbeat and my blood rushing in my ears so I couldn't hear. But he was smiling and led me through the area. Then suddenly, I jerked awake in bed following an epic hypnic jerk (legs jerking, tends to happen to people with irregular sleep schedules as they fall asleep). What struck me as odd about this hypnic jerk was my feet hit the bed vertically like falling and with SUCH force.

So. My heart rate's a bit elevated just thinking about what happened now, but would you guys say this was astral projection (not just dream projection; I tell you, I was not asleep!)? And if so, where do you think I went?

Thank you for reading!
Thank you in advance for any thoughts/insight you can provide!
:devilwave: :devilwave:
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb
Oceanos
Patron Deities: Tiamat, Lucifer, Danu
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Im personally not sure where you went, but it does sound interesting. Remember that the astral is not just about angels, demons and spirits. Within it you can connect to everything, tbink of it like a hive mind, all are connected to one another in the astral, including alternate realities, different dimensions, and beings who life in higher and lower frequencies in this dimension as well. If there are such as things as aliens, you might be able to contact one in the astral. What you encounted and where you went, only you can figure that out for sure, unless someone else had a similar experience and can shed light on it. Let me link another one of Akeltas post that can describe it a bit, in it she describes the different layers of the self, but also talks a bit about the astral and other realities.

https://www.satanandsuns.com/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=5529" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
judiss

Here's hoping someone who can relate happens by!
However, I don't think it was aliens because that whole concept to me seems ridiculous (not aliens themselves, but the relationship to the occult) and I don't want to be associated with the idea. However, I feel like I have to keep some sort of objectivity if I am to find out the truth. What do you think? Not aliens, right?
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Oceanos

I think the beings you saw could have been real beings, I just dont know from where. I dont think they would have been extraterredtials in the usual sense of the word, beings from other planets in our physical reality, unless they looked like there were specific groups of species among them. I think the man you saw probably had answers for you, maybe regarding that or something completely irrelevant, but you panicked too much so you missed it.
judiss

You're not wrong about the panicking! Is there a possibility that the creatures were what Akelta refers to as "sludges"? Or do sludges look completely different/have no form?
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Oceanos

judiss wrote:You're not wrong about the panicking! Is there a possibility that the creatures were what Akelta refers to as "sludges"? Or do sludges look completely different/have no form?
I want you to listen to this entire recording where Akelta talks to a radio host about sludge entities. Everything you need to know should be cleared up here.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Outisde of this, I do not know too much about their appearance myself since I have never sewn any, but we have all felt their affects in our lives. ( At least of the sludge pockets they leave behind ).
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

It wasn't a lucid dream? Kind of reminds me more of my LD and sleep paralysis moments, more than of my AP moments.
And I'm a bit confused, you couldn't move your body but only eyes? You were following everything and everyone with your eyes only? Or you couldn't move only at first?
judiss

Cerber wrote:It wasn't a lucid dream? Kind of reminds me more of my LD and sleep paralysis moments, more than of my AP moments.
And I'm a bit confused, you couldn't move your body but only eyes? You were following everything and everyone with your eyes only? Or you couldn't move only at first?
Well, at first I thought it may have been a lucid dream, but I am an avid lucid dreamer and it felt completely different; I was not in control, I had physical nausea (outside of the dream), and I was half awake because I was still somewhat conscious of my surroundings. The reason I remember this distinction so vividly is because I reflected on it in my journal. Another thing is lucid dreams are associated with REM sleep - the last stage of the sleep cycle. Considering I was aware of the room, I would have been in stage 1 sleep. At most, it would be some roided-up hypnagogic state.

In regards to movement, at no point could I move any limbs (what I meant by "body"). I could move my eyes (and possibly I could turn my head - I'm not too sure). When I was lead through the area, it felt as if I was a balloon attached the guide by a string. I wasn't moving myself - I was just being moved. Does that make more sense? Since you're familiar with sleep paralysis, it physically felt a lot like that - only my mind was not in a full waking state and I could move my body in the real world (in my bed), just not in my dream. Any theories?
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”