First OBE Astral in retrospect

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
RyderXIV
Patron Deities: Elegba, Hecate, Lilith, Freya, Ancestors, Siete Rayos
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 18

I thought I would share this experience maybe someone will experience similar. This is a long time ago...before cell phones...o.k. I was probably 23 or so I was learning about metaphysical subjects and I took a class with a lady who happened to be named Sybil and yes she was a medium. She taught this class at her house once a year for maybe 6 weeks. The class was based on what was called Silva Mind Control but tweaked to include Edgar Cayce style readings on health conditions called "soul mold" where you see the condition and work with guides to fix the problems or at least name it. Meditation also and guided trips as a group to realms. At the end of all the classes we would sit on the floor cross legged and she would tell us to focus on the third eye and then she would take a poloroid instant camera take a picture of us as a group eyes closed and it was taken in dimmed light you could see everyones third eye area lit up some circular some across the forehead she said try to keep in a circle. Then she would ask someone to take a picture of her by herself and she asked her guides to sit in her lap and incredibly you could see a Buddha like figure see through, an Indian, and a face in different areas so cool. Never found anyone like her again she is on the otherside. I bring this up because she opened me up a lot.

Probably 6 months later I had a spontaneous OBE astral travel one evening. Completely changed the way I feel about the other side, yes I know I didnt pass over but if this is anywhere near it I am completely fine with it. I actually thought I was awake when I was having this experience but I forgot to ask myself how I traveled to Alaska. I was walking in the snow in the daytime yet I didnt see my feet but felt the snow, I was breathing cool air but I didnt feel my face, I saw street signs very clearly and saw people. i felt so free in spirit cannot explain this fully just like liberating. I felt like I was just having nice afternoon then all of a sudden I hear an alarm clock and I am slammed back into my body. Honestly, I was shocked that it was a dream. I brought energy back with me that was unbelievable. I couldnt talk to anyone about this at that time. So I went to see my teacher who was also a channeled Tarot reader and she said in the reading oh you had an OBE astral travel experience first time, I said yes I did so it really happend.

Hopefully I will be able to experience again that type of experience and with the help of my new companions who specialize in this area. I think learning about metaphysical subjects, meditation definitely helps open your abilities so anyone can experience. This forum and S & S can definiteley help open,reopen ,expand your process.
Energy defines life not flesh and blood. WE are infinite energies experiencing infinity. Through a finite aperture.”
― Stanley Victor Paskavich
elena.rose
Your favourite Demon?: hmm i dont have any yet
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Thank you Ryder for sharing your Obe experience with everyone & I enjoy reading your posts
moonshadowlab

It sounds like you had a great experience. This event was unplanned which is interesting because from what I understand most people are awake when they are trying to have an OBE.

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”