Astral traveling with your pets?

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I am curious to know for those who can already astral travel, (especially those who have been doing it for a while), if they have ever astral traveled with their pets i.e ther cat/s, dog/s, etc ?
If so, what was the experience like for both of you?
Have your pets had astral encounters with your spirit companions?
Have any of you at least witnessed your pets astral projecting in their sleep?

"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I do most of my astral traveling via dreamwalking. One afternoon my cat Sake fell asleep against my back as I was laying down for a nap. We ended up going to a fair/exhibition of some sort in a place with archetexture that resembled Japan. It was fun, and at one point I was trying to eat spaghetti and meatballs with a fork and failing miserably to the point where it was all over the floor. XD We had a lot of fun looking at all the booths and the technologies and crafts on display. Near the end they had a firework show and we saw a big full moon in the sky.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Yekarah

Kitsune wrote:I do most of my astral traveling via dreamwalking. One afternoon my cat Sake fell asleep against my back as I was laying down for a nap. We ended up going to a fair/exhibition of some sort in a place with archetexture that resembled Japan. It was fun, and at one point I was trying to eat spaghetti and meatballs with a fork and failing miserably to the point where it was all over the floor. XD We had a lot of fun looking at all the booths and the technologies and crafts on display. Near the end they had a firework show and we saw a big full moon in the sky.
It sounds like you two had a lot of fun! I should try let my cat sleep on my back next time. :devil:P
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Well I suppose lucid dreaming is one state of astral travelling. My cat posh appeared once with me in a vivid dream involving lighthouse, thunder, lightning, crashing waves. She emerged safe and sound after the whole ordeal shaking water from her fur. Pretty bad ass of her if u ask me since cats are supposedly terrified of water lol
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Very interesting to hear all this! I have interacted with dead cats' ghosts, but only while awake. One jumped on my bed and laid against me like she did when she was alive and scared the piss outta me! Another yowled and I saw his ghostly form on the couch after I had him put to sleep. This second one was the one the ex hurt so bad I had no other choice. :(
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

When my cat Velcrow (He sticks to people and he shouts a lot - the misspelling is deliberate) was younger, he traveled with me. He's not the brightest cat. He's got a big heart, instead of any brains. I love him for his heart, but when he traveled with me, he would run straight into danger and I always panicked.

One time he scared me so bad (we were in a place where, when the sun went down, everything instantly froze hard, and so everyone hid in towers, and they went indoors well before sunset, and I was rushing to get into a tower and he shot out the door and under the stairs to the entry, and I just... freaked) that when we woke up, I actually cried on him. I was so sure he was going to die.

He never traveled with me again after that, and I'm very glad he doesn't. There's so much of Astral that just isn't safe. :( :devilshock: :scareddevil:
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Yekarah

Nyctophilia Raven wrote:When my cat Velcrow (He sticks to people and he shouts a lot - the misspelling is deliberate) was younger, he traveled with me. He's not the brightest cat. He's got a big heart, instead of any brains. I love him for his heart, but when he traveled with me, he would run straight into danger and I always panicked.

One time he scared me so bad (we were in a place where, when the sun went down, everything instantly froze hard, and so everyone hid in towers, and they went indoors well before sunset, and I was rushing to get into a tower and he shot out the door and under the stairs to the entry, and I just... freaked) that when we woke up, I actually cried on him. I was so sure he was going to die.

He never traveled with me again after that, and I'm very glad he doesn't. There's so much of Astral that just isn't safe. :( :devilshock: :scareddevil:

Wow. that sounds quite scary indeed - some places are probably just not ideal for visiting with ones pets/animal companions.

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”