Powerful sun while projecting

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
Mellowsloth29
Patron Deities: Astaroth
Your favourite Demon?: Still deciding
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Hey everyone. Curious has anyone ever encountered a black sun with flames around it while projecting. I was running around and looked up and saw this sun or ever encountered it in another realm. The energy was super power and I could've literally meditated to it but i was running around to much to do so.
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (3.1 KiB) Viewed 3782 times
Darth Moronius

this? http://satanandsuns.com/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=6850" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mellowsloth29

Darth Moronius wrote:this? http://satanandsuns.com/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=6850" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ya I want to say it was the black sun as long as it capable of giving off warm energy opposite of what the video said.the imagery was just right. Either that or its a burned black sun....something like that. It was super warm. I was in a different realm so maybe different laws apply.
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I was wondering about this too. I have not yet consciously projected but have wondered what the sun would look like if I were to gaze at it in the case that I do project and I am in the astral realm, or maybe in another realm?

I did however remember having a dream earlier this year in which I was staring at the sky, it was black and the sun was also black, but there was a warm glow or 'aura' around it. Maybe I was just thinking a lot about the black sun that week that It appeared to me in a my dreams, it didn't feel negative when I was in the dream though.
I'm wondering if anyone has seen the moon when projecting in any case?

I personally try not to let preconceived images of what others have experienced influence what I may experience in the future - I try to be as authentic as I can with my experiences before I document them in my journals. But I am glad you have shared this insight here and I will keep this in mind in any case in the future.
:)devil:
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Orion Foxwood has some awesome things to say about the Black Sun, I am thinking particularly of his book "The Candle in the Cauldron" and his live classes, about Jupiter and the bound god/black sun being literally necessary for the survival of Earth. I have to run though so didn't read through the link or anything. I can't recommend his work more highly, though.
Mellowsloth29

laalbieglna wrote:Orion Foxwood has some awesome things to say about the Black Sun, I am thinking particularly of his book "The Candle in the Cauldron" and his live classes, about Jupiter and the bound god/black sun being literally necessary for the survival of Earth. I have to run though so didn't read through the link or anything. I can't recommend his work more highly, though.
I'll have to do some research on that book

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”