Seeing yourself in the mirror when astral projecting

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

After reading Mellowsloth29's post regarding seeing the sun whilst projecting, I was also wondering if anybody has seen themselves in the mirror when projecting? I've read online that you should prepare yourself before you do, as it may be a little shocking for some?
If anyone has, what did you see?
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Darth Moronius

i read somewher mirror is gateway in astral travel :devilread:
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

There was one time, I wasn't really astral projecting, was just sleepwalking, not completely asleep nor completely awake and I somehow came across mirror that reminded me I was always curious to see how I look like, so I did look at it and in that mirror there was just some weird, dark, shadowy, hooded figure staring back it me with his glowing eyes, and no other facial featured were visible..
crb9898.jpg
crb9898.jpg (14.26 KiB) Viewed 4459 times
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I haven't experienced projection as of yet , but some years back, I casually did a small exercise where I just sat down and stared dead straight at my reflection in the mirror for a long period of time and started to notice my appearance changing. I remembered my image gradually getting brighter as if it was illuminating. My face changed as well and a third eye appeared on my forehead. My hair disappeared and what appeared to be tentacles was revealed in place of it. By then, I didn't recognize myself. This started to creep me out a bit at the time. I might have done it maybe one more time and then stopped.
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I believe someone asked this before on here.

I have seen myself in the mirror in the astral, and I take on a humanoid shape with angular red eyes with slit pupils, and sharp fangs. My reflection is also often shimmery and hard to focus on.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I have! I had control of my astral body and I'm not sure if I was interacting with my past memories or astral projecting after viewing my past life memories. I encountered a mirror in an old but elegant studio apartment (?) and was shocked when I looked in it. It was me, but it was my self how it looks now, and also fully in the nude :lol: I was expecting to see the face of my past life self so I was completely shocked when I saw my current self. I still have no idea why that is xD
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

for some reason i am literally unable to see myself in mirrors when i travel, i've even tried seeing my reflection in water and its like i'm not allowed to, or i personally block myself- probably some issue with my higher self :eyerolldevil: , its rather annoying.

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”