I just wanted to visit Z

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
Titania
Your favourite Demon?: All
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

This morning I woke up around 5am because my mom's friend left my apartment. I soon fell asleep and woke up again but this time in the astral. I tried whispering to my divinity/hellborn King Z if he could guide me but I didn't see him. I hear noises from the kitchen and saw my mom on her red morning robe that she always has on and a green towel on her head like a turban. She came to give me a kiss on my cheek, but the thing is she was invisible and I could sense that it was her :D

When she left to the kitchen I tried to get up but was stuck from my upper body. My feet moved with no problem. I thought to myself "If I can move my feet then I can move my whole body, this is bs" and so I got up.

I got up, put Z's vessel on my finger and ran out of my apartment. I ran down the stairs and thought that I wanted to Visit Z.
In the end, I ended up back in my bed and blacked out.

I never dream inside my house so I know that I was experiencing some sort of an AP.

How does one really go to hell?
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

You can't really walk there, or anywhere for that matter. You have "teleport", "shift" to that place. Instead of trying to get somewhere or to someone, you have to focuse on that place/person, on its/his vibe/energies/feelings. Just focus on how that person or place feels like, let those feelings rise, and in a way, guide you, and is it grows it might start feeling as if you are moving without actually moving. And if you can maintain that focus you most likely will end up "there". It might take a bit of effort forst time, but later on it will be like a "fast travel", jist "zaaap" and you're there. Kind of works best when you already been there, familiar with that place or person. When already have something to focus on, quite a bit harder if you have nothing yet to hold on to. But in your case, since you know him already should work.

I feel like I'm posting same thing second or third time lol maybe there should be faq for this?
Titania

Cerber wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:47 am
You can't really walk there, or anywhere for that matter. You have "teleport", "shift" to that place. Instead of trying to get somewhere or to someone, you have to focuse on that place/person, on its/his vibe/energies/feelings. Just focus on how that person or place feels like, let those feelings rise, and in a way, guide you, and is it grows it might start feeling as if you are moving without actually moving. And if you can maintain that focus you most likely will end up "there". It might take a bit of effort forst time, but later on it will be like a "fast travel", jist "zaaap" and you're there. Kind of works best when you already been there, familiar with that place or person. When already have something to focus on, quite a bit harder if you have nothing yet to hold on to. But in your case, since you know him already should work.

I feel like I'm posting same thing second or third time lol maybe there should be faq for this?
Oh?

This is the answer I have been looking for. I will be taking notes and trying this method once I have another opportunity.
Where else have you written this response, I would like to read the posts :0

Hope I'll get it next time, thank you for your advice!
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I find that my companions can get me there very easily and so can the DL's they just kind of teleport there. The way i travel is mostly through using portals that i create which may be another option you can try. Cerber is right though about the vibrations and focus. To help with that maybe chanting one of the enns will put you in the right vibratory range of that specific demon and then if you connect with them maybe they can draw you to their realm? When I first started out, i created a specific astral gateway/portal in my astral space that lead only there. Also if one of your companions gives you something astrally to connect with them then you can use that to track the energy back to them. Basically i find it is about intent, and once you can recognize the energy it makes it easier. Also try to aim for one specific place that you "land" in so you always know its in the hell realms.
Titania

Heretique wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:19 pm
I find that my companions can get me there very easily and so can the DL's they just kind of teleport there. The way i travel is mostly through using portals that i create which may be another option you can try. Cerber is right though about the vibrations and focus. To help with that maybe chanting one of the enns will put you in the right vibratory range of that specific demon and then if you connect with them maybe they can draw you to their realm? When I first started out, i created a specific astral gateway/portal in my astral space that lead only there. Also if one of your companions gives you something astrally to connect with them then you can use that to track the energy back to them. Basically i find it is about intent, and once you can recognize the energy it makes it easier. Also try to aim for one specific place that you "land" in so you always know its in the hell realms.
Thank you for answering and I apologize for my late reply!

I haven’t really made a breakthrough after writing this post, but it’s also because I haven’t had enough practice with AP’ing.

I’ll take note to what you wrote though and hope to succeed one day soon : )

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”