Starting Astral Projection

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
Zonk01
Patron Deities: Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Leviathan, Agares
Number of Demon Familiars: 19

Annabelle wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:50 am
Zonk01 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:12 am

Getting over the trust hump is really hard. Go with your gut. Your gut never lies to you. First imagine a door that will take you wherever you want to go, affirm that your destination is on the other side of the door, then open it and walk through. After that, you will be where you want to go. It’s important to not doubt yourself as you walk through the door. When you are at where you want to be, visualize it. Start really trying to look around. What do you see? What do you smell? What do you hear? What do you feel? Take note of everything. It also might help to take notes of your travels after you return to your body. To return, use the door again. Visualize the door, tell yourself that you will be back in your body after you step through the door, then walk through and end your meditation. After you finish traveling, ground yourself and take some time to get back “in the moment”.
Is it possible to lose your body in astral travel somehow/not being able to find your way back to it? And when u r imagining that door again for returning back, can your fear and doubts which fills u during the few first travels make your astral being unable to open it and bring back? And what to do if such thing happens?
Any doubt you have is normal, but it is causing you to lose connection. Do exercises to ground yourself and clear out doubts from your mind. Travel with companions, they won’t let anything bad happen to you. Try to open yourself more. Doubts and fear keep you in your body. You might want to do some shadow work before you start trying to project.
“I summon the one with the horns and the fire
as I throw myself right into the dark. I open the doors to the other side,
where everything is so old
I'm leaving this world and I enter the void
where the shadows forever reign.”
- “Where the Shadows Forever Reign” by Dark Funeral
user2774653a
Patron Deities: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Belial, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Zonk01 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:53 pm

Any doubt you have is normal, but it is causing you to lose connection. Do exercises to ground yourself and clear out doubts from your mind. Travel with companions, they won’t let anything bad happen to you. Try to open yourself more. Doubts and fear keep you in your body. You might want to do some shadow work before you start trying to project.
But i still have no companions... Can demons with whom i connected for now help me in that? (Im beginner at this path, practicing it only 2 months)
...Knowledge is a journey, not a destination...
Zonk01
Patron Deities: Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Leviathan, Agares
Number of Demon Familiars: 19

Annabelle wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:04 pm
Zonk01 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:53 pm

But i still have no companions... Can demons with whom i connected for now help me in that? (Im beginner at this path, practicing it only 2 months)
Ask for a guide from your patron to help you with it. It won’t be the same experience as you having a companion bound to you, but they Will help you with what you need.
“I summon the one with the horns and the fire
as I throw myself right into the dark. I open the doors to the other side,
where everything is so old
I'm leaving this world and I enter the void
where the shadows forever reign.”
- “Where the Shadows Forever Reign” by Dark Funeral
Grey67

Aprophis wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:58 am
Grey67 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:27 pm
I see thank you zonk, I will try that next time normally I just close my eyes a try to visualize a fairly basic room and go from there.
You know, I've literally told you that on Discord, in detail, with including other senses like feel and smell and taste :P
Smh, thank you for listening.
I know, but on this I like to see multiple prospectives, last night I winged it kinda did?
Earl Greymlin
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Everyone will have a different method in which they project or travel. The thing that really works is that you find the method that works for you. It's searching out to see whose way resonates with you and then you adapt it to how you need. So use the door method, some use the room method, some use their own space then imagine it in their head and then move things around (this is dangerous in my opinion because it can cause issues of reality shifts in people and confuse you on what is physical reality and astral reality). So use outside sources like the astral rooms on the discord server to get started or even build one within their own mind, or use guided meditations. Test each one out. Like I had told another, sometimes people in the astral are blind starting out and you have to teach yourself a different method. Using energy like echolocation to build an image in your mind, or work with energy manipulation to learn to read energy which then tells you information on your surroundings. You'll find your way, it just takes a bit of time and experimenting.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Grey67 wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:29 am
I know, but on this I like to see multiple prospectives, last night I winged it kinda did?
Don't say kinda. Something happened, people saw you. It did happen, there's no kinda or maybe.
And always try to involve as many senses as you can.
Your senses and perception are what keep you in the physical body. They anchor you here with what you experience through them.
The more senses you use in the astral the more you keep moving away from that physical experience and anchor yourself in the astral and the more you train those senses, of course.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
user2774653b
Patron Deities: Emperor of the Void Abyssal Demon Lord Leviathan

I have tried it one day too. Tried to visualize my astral body in light blue color separating from physical one. Physical one was laying and astral raised without much difficulties in standing position. Then i tried to see my flat in as many details as possible. I succeed. I had pretty clear image of it in front of my closed eyes. I could see astral body moving across the living room but couldn't move things or hear the sounds. Only visual perception worked. Then i visualized wooden door where my cabinet one are which leads to some astral realm. Finally i have opened it - after the lot of struggling - and there was silent black sea in front of me. Emotion of peace, calmness and safety. Inner strength too. The rest was too hard to imagine so i found my astral body in physical again and finished meditation.
I m not sure but i think it was just my fantasy. Also i was awake all the time, could move my physical body, but didn't want to do that often because it was making me to lose focus.
However it was interesting experience and when inspired i m going to repeat it. Want to explore that realm more.
We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you...

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”