How to bring back from astral journey?

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
user2774653a
Patron Deities: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Belial, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Im learning to astral travel but i afraid, once i start with it, i might lose myself in the spiritual realm... How to find the way back to your body if you went too far or forgot the path? Is it possible to happen or is it just one more horror story for scaring the sh*t out of ppl? :D
...Knowledge is a journey, not a destination...
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Annabelle wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:46 am
Im learning to astral travel but i afraid, once i start with it, i might lose myself in the spiritual realm... How to find the way back to your body if you went too far or forgot the path? Is it possible to happen or is it just one more horror story for scaring the sh*t out of ppl? :D
It can happen, but for really getting lost in it you have to be adept in astral travel and OBE, because you have to really leave your body behind for that. Also somebody probably has to imprison you. Otherwise you can always just return to your body by focussing on it. If you just astral travel in a normal state, you can just open your eyes and you're back. I would suggest centering afterwards though.

There's also an addiction that can result from astral traveling. Some people want to escape reality so they astral travel so much they neglect their physical life.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

its very rare for this to happen even when i have been badly injured and end up unconscious, i still wake up in my body. However it may feel like you are in two places at once and drags on you energy something fierce. Otherwise i agree with aprophis
Zonk01
Patron Deities: Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Leviathan, Agares
Number of Demon Familiars: 19

Don’t worry about it too much. Usually when you travel, you have a chord that is connected you your body that anchors you to your phisical body. If you ever feel uncomfortable or unsafe, just use it to get back to your body.
“I summon the one with the horns and the fire
as I throw myself right into the dark. I open the doors to the other side,
where everything is so old
I'm leaving this world and I enter the void
where the shadows forever reign.”
- “Where the Shadows Forever Reign” by Dark Funeral

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”