Accidentally slipping into alternate demsoins

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
Zonk01
Patron Deities: Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Leviathan, Agares
Number of Demon Familiars: 19

For about a month ago, after my dream would finish, I have been slipping into alternate realities. I would know that my dream had sensed, then I would wake up and go about my day. The difference was, some days I would wake up and look at my phone and use the S&S discord server, only to wake up in this reality and find that the conversation never happened.

One time I woke up, went about my morning routine, to look in the mirror and see that I was female. It’s almost been a different reality every morning. It was really clear as well. I knew it was reality, and not a dream, just a different one than ours. It’s been kind of like a bonus clip at the end of the credits for a movie! It’s been so much fun slipping through dimensions and see what my reality could have been like if even the littlest of things didn’t happen how they did in this timeline.

Some of my companions have been telling me the exact things that led to that reality, over this one, and giving me notes on how to inter dimensionally travel. It’s been a lot of fun so far, and I hope I keep improving!
“I summon the one with the horns and the fire
as I throw myself right into the dark. I open the doors to the other side,
where everything is so old
I'm leaving this world and I enter the void
where the shadows forever reign.”
- “Where the Shadows Forever Reign” by Dark Funeral
Alys-RaccoonReadings
Patron Deities: Aset, Demeter

That's super cool! I get that sometimes when I sleep, but it's never a dimension so closely related to this one.
user2774653b
Patron Deities: Emperor of the Void Abyssal Demon Lord Leviathan

Zonk can you please make me this more clear i'm not sure if i understand well. You said that you woke up completely, went to bathroom and saw your face as female in the mirror? If yes are you really sure that this wasn't your dream too?
If yes then how you brought back to this dimension?
We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you...
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

This is insanely similar to experiences I've been having for the past 6 months or so. I am very interested in hearing updates and maybe chatting about this in Discord or something, and heck, I should probably really get on writing about my explorations into the fractal nature of self, too. Thank you for sharing this.
Zonk01
Patron Deities: Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Leviathan, Agares
Number of Demon Familiars: 19

laalbieglna wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:34 pm
This is insanely similar to experiences I've been having for the past 6 months or so. I am very interested in hearing updates and maybe chatting about this in Discord or something, and heck, I should probably really get on writing about my explorations into the fractal nature of self, too. Thank you for sharing this.
Yes! It’s crazy when stuff like that happens. I will wake up totally convinced something has happened, only to find that it hasn’t...
“I summon the one with the horns and the fire
as I throw myself right into the dark. I open the doors to the other side,
where everything is so old
I'm leaving this world and I enter the void
where the shadows forever reign.”
- “Where the Shadows Forever Reign” by Dark Funeral
Saber
Your favourite Demon?: Tezrian
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

If you can discuss this with Mania you should. She's hypersensitive like that too and emotions can be from other dimensions as well. This sounds like her land to me.

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”